Best Flat Roof.Ca

Reviews for Best Flat Roof.Ca

Mike T
Mike T

Residential flat roof replacement

I needed to replace the flat roof at the back of my house. After being unsatisfied by the service/quotes of two other well-regarded roofers, I found Best Flat Roof through an internet search and noted the favourable reviews. Oleg came by to assess the project and came across as very knowledgeable. The quote was fair and competitive so I went with him. Work proceeded on the dates promised and his team seemed very thorough. They cleaned up nicely. The leak issues have been resolved. I ended up referring Best Flat Roof to an acquaintance with a commercial property on Bloor Street who had an issue with her building's flat roof. Oleg came by and determined that the roof was in good shape but that the drain had not been properly connected--he recommended that a plumber be contacted. This suggests to me that Oleg is trustworthy, an important consideration!

G. in Toronto
G. in Toronto

Flat roof replaced on older house

The owner, Oleg, was responsive, professional & provided outstanding communication both during the initial consultation about what work would be done, and also while the work was underway. Our project included re-roofing an older flat roof that was in poor condition, re-shingling our front porch roof, and replacing some flashings, trims and an eavestrough on the front of the house. Pricing was competitive and add-ons (requested by us including the additional trim, eavestrough and flashing work) were also priced fairly. Oleg was flexible with the schedule, accommodating our requests. The crew assigned to our project completed the work quickly, and were hard-working and skilled. Care was taken to make sure flashing seams and connections were sealed well. Overall highly recommended. Thank you Oleg!

Renee in North york
Renee in North york

Flat rate replaced - excellent job

Oleg did an amazing job of fixing my large flat roof. I purchased the house and the previous owner had been putting tar and patching the roof for many years - it was in terrible shape resulting in leaks. Oleg's company tore up the roof and put a new one. The work was well done - someone independent inspected the roof and commented on the good workmanship. I had many quotes and this company's quote was fair and I felt confident in their reputation. If I ever have another roof to do, I will call them.

Roohi Qureshi from Toronto
Roohi Qureshi from Toronto

Low stress flat roof replacement

My roof was leaking and I was very stressed about having it fixed but I am happy to report that Oleg and his team made it as low-stress as possible from start to finish. They were very professional and easy to deal with and they were careful to clean up and remove any garbage. I am very happy with the finished work and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Linda from Toronto
Linda from Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement with new "Cool" Roof

This is our first roof replacement and spoke to a few contractors. Our roof was near the end of its' design life. Oleg was professional and provided a fair base quote and top up costs for the additional eavestrough replacements and Leaf Guard we wanted with a detailed and signed estimate. We also wanted to try Cool Roof material (TPO) to reduce our A/C needs and mitigate the urban heat island effect. Best Flat Roof/Oleg knew exactly what we wanted. They had good quality materials.
Denys and his professional crew did a a very neat, "beautiful" job and we appreciated Denys' attention to detail. Done in two days (!) Denys sent back one of his team members to adjust the length of our downspouts after the job (within 2 days) without an issue which we really appreciated. We are very pleased with our new flat roof and would recommend Best Flat Roof!
Update: fyi we also received a small but significant rebate from the City of Toronto's Eco-Roof Incentive Program for our new cool roof as installed by Best Flat Roof. I strongly encourage people to apply to the City in advance, as much as possible, of your decision to do a cool or green roof.

Flat roof replacement

A wonderful experience with Oleg and his very professional crew.
This was a "double' job, with my neighbour and myself getting our
shared duplex's roofs done at the same time. We had obtained a few quotes, and some companies expressed concern over the very difficult
access issues that exist here at our homes in Leslieville. These other company's quotes reflected this concern. Not only was Oleg's pricing the most reasonable, but his crew dealt with the access issues with aplomb. Cleaned up every night, were very quiet, efficient and polite. The roof looks great. There is not a bit of debris left anywhere. I recommend Best Flat Roof without reservation. You won't do better than this. Thanks Oleg.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Flat Roof in Tough Location

My attached neighbour and I requested several quotes to replace our insulated flat roofs on our 100-year-old Toronto houses. As other companies noted, the access was very difficult for moving materials, which would add cost. Oleg did not complain about the access; he gave the best price and showed up within a day of our confirmation to proceed.

The Best Flat Roof crew was fast, professional and SUPER CLEAN! They did a great job and did a thorough clean of roof and yard at the end of each day. I have no hesitation in recommending Best Flat Roof!

MarkP
MarkP

TPO replacement of BUR roof, made the right choice.

Our original built up roof was showing it's age. We knew it wasn't leaking, however we wanted to be proactive so we had a few contractors come by to provide estimates. I had remembered Oleg and Best Flat Roof being highly rated, so I left them for last. The others came; some were iffy about the price, others reccommended what they preferred to do, some were high some low. Some said I better get it done ASAP or I COULD be sorry.
None were as no-nonsense as Oleg. He didn't nickel and dime at all, he gave a price, gave options, gave his reccomendation, and said for all he knew it may be still ok for years. It's that kind of honesty that we were looking for. They came in and completed a large roof in two days. And when I say complete, I mean they removed a huge amount of tar and gravel, FULLY stripped. Other contractors proposed simple easy solutions Oleg never considered anything but the full job, they only do things the right way. I feel like we made a great choice and I would not hesitate to choose Best Flat Roof for any flat roof project.

Gwoonit from Old Toronto
Gwoonit from Old Toronto

Replaced flat roof 7 years ago - still excellent follow up and service

Oleg came and replaced my flat roof back in 2013. I remember being impressed with him and his crew even back then. Courteous, punctual and cleaned up well after the work was done.

Fast forward to 2020. I had issues I suspected were roof related. I called Oleg at 9:30pm. Not only did he answer, he met me the next morning (less than 12 hours from my call, on a Saturday no less) to check the roof. The roof is still in terrific shape (see pic) but he did give us advice on what might need repairing (interior to the house unrelated to the roof). I offered to pay him for his visit since the issue isn’t related to his work. He refused to accept and just said this is part of his job to make sure he follows up with his customers; even 7 years later.

Needless to say, I am thoroughly impressed by Oleg’s professionalism, and can also attest to the quality of his work having stood up well (7 years in). Wish home contractors are all like Oleg!

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

New Flat Roof, Eavestroughs, flashing, drains and skylight

We had a terrible leaking flat roof. We called Oleg and a Thursday and he came right out to assess the job. He suggested he could start on Monday which was great weather permitting and unfortunately we had to start on Thursday because of rain. They finished the job on Saturday. Oleg has a great crew of 4 including his foreman Vitaly. They did a great job, were clean and quick workers and we are very pleased with the finished work. I have been in the real estate business for over 40 years and I have dealt with many roofers. Oleg and Best Flat Roof are the best company that I have experienced. If you need roof repairs or a new roof I would suggest that you call Oleg. He is excellent with quality workmanship and a fair price for sure. He backs up his work with a full 10 year warranty and what more can you ask for. Need a new flat roof then call Oleg and Best Flat Roof. You won't be sorry as we are very happy, satisfied and pleased.

More about Best Flat Roof.Ca

BESTFLATROOF.CA is your solution to all of your residential and commercial flat roofing needs.