HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Best Flat roof.ca

Reviews for Best Flat roof.ca

Kam in Toronto

This is our second time honoring Oleg for his company's excellence! We did our back flat roof with them in Jan 2017 and enjoyed the roofing quality and craftmanship (i.e. proper insulation and sealing etc) which makes our study room a breezy place to be (instead of experiencing hot/cold all the time). As we've seen the recent unstable weather patterns, we decided to hire Oleg's team to replace the rest of the roof plus eavestrough, so that we could have a peace-of-mind for this coming harsh winter. Once again, his team was timely, profession, informing us what were needed. As usual, Oleg waited for a couple of "rain tests" to come thru before reaching out for payment, just to make sure there is no leaks what-so-ever. And of course, his team passed the test! We could feel that after the roof work, our house is now cozier & warmer (less electricity is required) and not having to worry about harsh winter condition for another 20 years! Oleg, we wish you team & your family a very happy holiday season! May God bless you for everything you do! :)

Thank you very much. Iam happy to work for you

Marie in Toronto

We needed a new roof badly. After getting 4 quotes (one of them being $40,000!) we decided to go with bestflatroof. Oleg inspired confidence and I am ever happy that we chose him. He did a fantastic job. He fixed all the issues with the drain (had to create a slant) and now, every time it rains I can hear the water running proving that the problem has been solved. I took a long time to write this review because I wanted to be sure that all was as great as I thought and it is. It has been 4 years and we haven't had any sign of water anywhere and I am still grateful for the way Oleg handled every thing. He knows what he is doing and he is really nice.

Our home has a balcony with a flat roof that was inconsistently leaking and it was difficult to determine whether water was coming in through the roof or other structural areas around the balcony. I had two other companies come by to determine if there was an issue - one said there was no issue and another recommended to just replace the roof without any detailed explanation of why. Oleg was the only one to accurately diagnose the problem (the lack of a membrane below the flashing, and a poorly designed parapit) and explain the issue properly. What was more impressive was that he was able to send his crew to replace the roof and build up the parapit around the balcony the next day on a Saturday of a long weekend. The whole job was completed in one day. Work was high quality and our leaks have stopped. As described in other reviews, Oleg didn't come by to collect payment until there were a couple rainstorms to ensure the problem was resolved. Thanks Oleg for responding to so quickly and for your professionalism.

Thank you very much.

judy

Amazing, from the moment I contacted them. The quote was accurate and no surprises. The crew was great! quick, clean and considerate . I a very confident of the quality of work and the cost.

Paul in Toronto

I decided to replace my flat roof upon noticing some staining on my upstairs bedroom ceiling in early June. Given the current roof and two skylights are 25-yrs old, I wanted a complete roof replacement and not a patch job. I called about ten 'highly rated' companies listed on HomeStars and left telephone messages. Of these, only 5 companies replied and only 3 actually arranged an appointment to inspect my roof and provide an estimate. I left a message with Best Flat Roof on Friday and Oleg called me back on Saturday and arranged to see me on Monday. As many other reviewers have stated, Oleg was very polite and explained everything in a professional, non-rushed manner and he provided me a complete quote on the spot. Oleg came prepared and showed me samples of various roofing materials/layers that would go on my flat roof, including the option to install an additional layer of rigid insulation. We also discussed how his crew would go about the work, protect my neighbour's house exterior and dispose of all of the waste. Best Flat Roof's estimate was very competitive and presented in an easy to understand one-page breakdown. The warranty was double (10-yr) compared to the other quotes (5-yr) I received. With all of the rain this spring/summer, most roofing companies are extremely busy and many informed me that they could not even consider doing the work until September. In contrast, Oleg was able to schedule my work between some of his other ongoing jobs in early June within one week of me notifying him. Oleg contacted the skylight company to ensure the replacement skylights would be manufactured within 3-days in time for the work and he personally picked them up and brought them to the job site. Oleg's crew showed up at 7:30 am and finished at 3:30 pm. During the work, it was revealed that about half of the old roofing material stripped off was completed saturated from various leaks that luckily had not yet penetrated into other areas of my house, so I was fortunate that I did the work when I did. In retrospect, I probably should have had the roof inspected/replaced five years ago when it was about 20-yrs old. Overall, the guys did a great job and they completely disposed of all debris from my yard and mutual drive and hosed down the driveway. Following completion of the work I contacted Oleg about my concern that a section of my aluminum facia was damaged/bent when the overlapping drip guard was installed. Oleg immediately came the next day to review my concern and had his guys come back and fix it.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the work and I really appreciated Oleg's responsiveness and professionalism throughout. I definitely recommend Best Flat Roof.

Ours is one of the few flat roofs in North Toronto. Oleg responded quickly to our call, and explained what needed to be done, and showed us samples of the recommended materials. We had the quote in days. The job was scheduled conveniently. They had quite a large crew so the work was finished in one day-everything complete and no mess left anywhere. Workking with Oleg was stressless.

suzanne kingsmill from Toronto

I tried a number of roofers for our flat roof - several never responded to my messages and one tried to strong-arm me to take a contract on the spot. We went with Best Flat Roof. Oleg replied to my email with a phone call within 12 hours and came the next day for an estimate. He was very polite and engaging and explained everything. He brought with him samples of everything that would go into our flat roof. When he heard we had a leak he moved into high gear and arranged his schedule so that the roof was finished two days later, just before a lot of rain was forecast. His crew left the property clean and in better shape than it was before they started. Altogether a good experience.

jen in Midtown

I was really impressed with this service. Oleg came to inspect my roof the day I called him and gave a very competitive quote. He remained in touch while we waited for good weather, then his crew arrived at eight the first sunny day and were done by four. Clean quiet job, all cleared away the same day, and my patio left tidier than they found it!

Thank you Jeanne.

Stella  from Toronto

We had to replace our flat roof/balcony that was slowly leaking water into the room below, especially where it joined with the house, but we wanted to keep our wood deck. Best Flat Roof was the only company we spoke with who said they could replace the roof while still preserving our deck. When we could finally arrange for our roof to get replaced (weather was big issue), the crew came on time and worked throughout the day to get the job done. My only criticisms are that a) the crew never announced that they arrived or left, and b) before they put our deck back on I noticed a bunch of cigarette butts on top of the new flat roof.
In the end, they finished the work in the dark and the caulking job was very sloppy, so they had to send someone back twice to refinish the caulking along the roof flashings. Again, I was never told when they would come and would only know by noticing someone climbing up a ladder outside my kitchen window. I think that if the crew could just slightly improve their communication it would really help. I haven't noticed any more leaks since the roof was replaced, and the deck was replaced in great condition. Thanks!

Replacement entire roof with 2 skylights

I really want to leave this review. It might help your decision. We were looking for roofers, which is an expensive decision. I called around 8 of them. Firstly, I have to mention that my first concern is customer service. If they don’t start with the right foot, I will not even bother. Oleg exceeded my expectations by answering me back right away. He gave me a good feeling when I spoke to him. After taking such a decision, you just cross your fingers. Well, I have to say that he and his people were amazing. My neighbour did her roof last year, and not only did they charge her more, you have to see the difference between both of them. Mine is very well done. Very neat, well finished and in less time. It took a day and a half to complete. Moreover, the crew left everything super clean. My husband is a very quiet person. So, when you will ask him about quality, he usually replies "it's fine". But not this time. He could not stop saying how good they were. He went up the roof and was amazed with the results. I want to recommend this company 100 %. Thank you very much Oleg to you and your people.

Mariella and Alvaro

More about Best Flat roof.ca

BESTFLATROOF.CA is your solution to all of your residential and commercial flat roofing needs.