HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Best Flat Roof.ca

Reviews for Best Flat Roof.ca

Renee in North york
Renee in North york

Great Flat Roof

I had a large old flat roof on a 100 year old roof building that leaked in 5 places a month after I bought it. The whole roof had to ripped off and replaced. I received about 10 quote before I settled on Oleg. His pricing is fair and the work was done quickly. I had the roof inspected by an independent inspector and no problems, good workmanship! I highly recommend them.

Thank you Renee.

enightshade in Toronto
enightshade in Toronto

Flat roof

We intended to replace the flat roof this year but had a few leaks during the ice storm this spring. I had several estimates done and chose Oleg's company based on price and the detailed written quote.
Oleg thought they would be ready to do the roof in 2 to 3 weeks. When he called I was in the hospital, seriously ill. I didn't tell him this but asked him if he could take care of everything. When I arrived home the roof was finished. I could smell the work (from torching the bituman) but otherwise there was no evidence.
Thank you Oleg, you had no idea how easy you made it for me.

gottareachkd in Toronto
gottareachkd in Toronto

Flat roof on extension

We were seeking quotes after some squirrel wrecked our soffit and got under our flat roof.
A few contractors had recommended replacing the whole flat roof as it was aging, the flashings were warped, and parts of the vapour control was damaged from the rodents.
Oleg came for an assessment, provided a relatively detailed written quote within a day, and began work the week after.
Three workers arrived just before 8am, and completed the job before I got home from work (5pm).

To date, the roof is doing it's job...
The snow started falling the next day, so we haven't actually had time to inspect the work.
I may update this review as the winter clears.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Totally professional

I had a very complicated flat roof, with footings for solar panels and two sun tunnels. It took a fair amount of pre-planning, and Vitaly showed a lot of patience during the process. He responded promptly and helpfully two years later when I had an issue (which turned out not to be their fault), so their ten year warranty is clearly honoured. Good competitive price. What else do you want from a company?

Kam in Toronto
Kam in Toronto

Reliable & Professional!!

This is our second time honoring Oleg for his company's excellence! We did our back flat roof with them in Jan 2017 and enjoyed the roofing quality and craftmanship (i.e. proper insulation and sealing etc) which makes our study room a breezy place to be (instead of experiencing hot/cold all the time). As we've seen the recent unstable weather patterns, we decided to hire Oleg's team to replace the rest of the roof plus eavestrough, so that we could have a peace-of-mind for this coming harsh winter. Once again, his team was timely, profession, informing us what were needed. As usual, Oleg waited for a couple of "rain tests" to come thru before reaching out for payment, just to make sure there is no leaks what-so-ever. And of course, his team passed the test! We could feel that after the roof work, our house is now cozier & warmer (less electricity is required) and not having to worry about harsh winter condition for another 20 years! Oleg, we wish you team & your family a very happy holiday season! May God bless you for everything you do! :)

Thank you very much. Iam happy to work for you

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

New flat roof

We needed a new roof badly. After getting 4 quotes (one of them being $40,000!) we decided to go with bestflatroof. Oleg inspired confidence and I am ever happy that we chose him. He did a fantastic job. He fixed all the issues with the drain (had to create a slant) and now, every time it rains I can hear the water running proving that the problem has been solved. I took a long time to write this review because I wanted to be sure that all was as great as I thought and it is. It has been 4 years and we haven't had any sign of water anywhere and I am still grateful for the way Oleg handled every thing. He knows what he is doing and he is really nice.

Replacing flat roof of balcony

Our home has a balcony with a flat roof that was inconsistently leaking and it was difficult to determine whether water was coming in through the roof or other structural areas around the balcony. I had two other companies come by to determine if there was an issue - one said there was no issue and another recommended to just replace the roof without any detailed explanation of why. Oleg was the only one to accurately diagnose the problem (the lack of a membrane below the flashing, and a poorly designed parapit) and explain the issue properly. What was more impressive was that he was able to send his crew to replace the roof and build up the parapit around the balcony the next day on a Saturday of a long weekend. The whole job was completed in one day. Work was high quality and our leaks have stopped. As described in other reviews, Oleg didn't come by to collect payment until there were a couple rainstorms to ensure the problem was resolved. Thanks Oleg for responding to so quickly and for your professionalism.

Thank you very much.

judy
judy

installed a flat white/cool roof with skylight

Amazing, from the moment I contacted them. The quote was accurate and no surprises. The crew was great! quick, clean and considerate . I a very confident of the quality of work and the cost.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

New Flat Roof and Two Skylights Replaced

I decided to replace my flat roof upon noticing some staining on my upstairs bedroom ceiling in early June. Given the current roof and two skylights are 25-yrs old, I wanted a complete roof replacement and not a patch job. I called about ten 'highly rated' companies listed on HomeStars and left telephone messages. Of these, only 5 companies replied and only 3 actually arranged an appointment to inspect my roof and provide an estimate. I left a message with Best Flat Roof on Friday and Oleg called me back on Saturday and arranged to see me on Monday. As many other reviewers have stated, Oleg was very polite and explained everything in a professional, non-rushed manner and he provided me a complete quote on the spot. Oleg came prepared and showed me samples of various roofing materials/layers that would go on my flat roof, including the option to install an additional layer of rigid insulation. We also discussed how his crew would go about the work, protect my neighbour's house exterior and dispose of all of the waste. Best Flat Roof's estimate was very competitive and presented in an easy to understand one-page breakdown. The warranty was double (10-yr) compared to the other quotes (5-yr) I received. With all of the rain this spring/summer, most roofing companies are extremely busy and many informed me that they could not even consider doing the work until September. In contrast, Oleg was able to schedule my work between some of his other ongoing jobs in early June within one week of me notifying him. Oleg contacted the skylight company to ensure the replacement skylights would be manufactured within 3-days in time for the work and he personally picked them up and brought them to the job site. Oleg's crew showed up at 7:30 am and finished at 3:30 pm. During the work, it was revealed that about half of the old roofing material stripped off was completed saturated from various leaks that luckily had not yet penetrated into other areas of my house, so I was fortunate that I did the work when I did. In retrospect, I probably should have had the roof inspected/replaced five years ago when it was about 20-yrs old. Overall, the guys did a great job and they completely disposed of all debris from my yard and mutual drive and hosed down the driveway. Following completion of the work I contacted Oleg about my concern that a section of my aluminum facia was damaged/bent when the overlapping drip guard was installed. Oleg immediately came the next day to review my concern and had his guys come back and fix it.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the work and I really appreciated Oleg's responsiveness and professionalism throughout. I definitely recommend Best Flat Roof.

Flat roof in North Toronto

Ours is one of the few flat roofs in North Toronto. Oleg responded quickly to our call, and explained what needed to be done, and showed us samples of the recommended materials. We had the quote in days. The job was scheduled conveniently. They had quite a large crew so the work was finished in one day-everything complete and no mess left anywhere. Workking with Oleg was stressless.

More about Best Flat Roof.ca

BESTFLATROOF.CA is your solution to all of your residential and commercial flat roofing needs.