Best Flat Roof.ca

Reviews for Best Flat Roof.ca

Dan
Dan

Replaced Existing TPO Flat Roof

Oleg, the owner, promptly answered my call and he came to our house and personally provided a quote. He explained clearly what they would do. The crew showed up on time and worked diligently for 12 hours to get the roof done before it rained. Dennis, the crew boss, discovered and showed me the problems with the previous roof installation and he answered all of my questions as they worked. We are very happy that we trusted the good HomeStars reviews and hired Best Flat Roof to do the work.

magicvideo1 in Toronto
magicvideo1 in Toronto

Flat Roof replacement Downtown Toronto

I own a 100 year old semi in downtown Toronto with a tar and gravel roof that was in need of replacement. (I learned that it is a preferred practice to replace these roofs with a double layer of asphalt membrane). I also decided to remove an old shared chimney and needed to repair and replace some soffits , fascia, and gutters and preferred to deal with just one contractor.

After first reviewing the numerous positive reviews posted here about this company, I booked an appointment with Best Flat Roof as one of the companies that I wanted to quote for my job. I will also add that I also contacted a number of other highly rated companies here that for whatever reason do not empty their voicemail boxes , use reception or answering services that take your information but in the end , after days of waiting -never have the courtesy to even call you back. In the end I did have 3 separate quotes to chose from.

I called and made an appointment with Oleg, who is, in fact, the owner of the company. He arrived on time and gave me a detailed quote for the job . There was no pressure to sign a contract. He encouraged me to get as many quotes as I wanted . It took about a month from the initial quote until he could schedule my job due to the unseasonable wet fall. In that time you have his personal cell phone and you are able to reach him with your questions. I found Oleg to be very knowledgeable and professional.
Due to the parking restriction on my street his crew started work on a Saturday. My house has no rear access and the front has a huge maple tree and is fenced at the street meaning that 3-4 layers of old roofing had to be stripped from the house and then dropped into the front yard ; and then re -shoveled into a bin. Not an enviable task. The crew was very personable and worked extremely hard. I am very satisfied with the finished job and project came in right in on budget. If you need a flat roof replaced I would not hesitate to recommend Oleg and his company. I understand that his company works all year round and he has a number of staff with him that have worked with him for over 10 years.

The quote I received from Best Flat roofs was not only the best quote that I received, but also the company that I truly wanted to hire based on that "gut feeling" that you get.

Thank you very much !!!

Barry in Toronto
Barry in Toronto

Quick, efficient and cost effective flat roof repair

I dealt with Oleg and he came very quickly to provide a very reasonable and up front quote with no hidden charges and a great warranty for a flat roof.
I needed his team to get in within one week due to construction in our area and his team was very accommodating and work tirelessly for 3 days to ensure that their work was done as efficiently as possible without cutting corners. His final quote was exactly as he originally quoted and was without hassle.
I would definitely recommend Oleg and his team for anyone in need of efficient and effective roof repair without burning a hole in your wallet

Accommodating and patient

After speaking with 6 roofing companies, I decided to with Oleg. He seemed most knowledgeable and understanding. We had 10k+ of damages from an ice damn leak. He suggested we add insulation, unlike half of the other roofers that just wanted to quote lower to get the job. When I showed him the recommended ratio of insulation on the inside and outside to avoid condensation, he said he doesn't recommend it but will do it at our request. The crew was timely and took off many layers off roof, and kept the mess minimal. After the job was done I noticed a part of the flashing was left exposed. After a few phone calls he had his crew fix the issue. These guys are clearly pros that deal with large scale commercial projects and can handle residential projects quickly and effectively. Now I just pray the ice dam issue is resolved.

Arya in Toronto
Arya in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Good trustworthy roofing company

This company is a conscientious contractor. I decided to get our roof replaced after noticing water leaking. We called around to two different roofing companies, but the prices they asked for were too high. I called the Best Flat Roof, they came, estimated all the job beforehand, we did all the due paperwork and in a week the team of workers came. I found the cost fairly reasonable and the work was done in a timely manner. They also installed downspouts. The job site, yard and driveway were kept clean and tidy. Overall, would recommend.

DGodd in Saint John
DGodd in Saint John

Good job on time & as quoted.

My neighbor and I needed to replace Our shared flat roof and wanted to add 2” foam insulation.
We contacted several companies and Oleg and his team won for a few reasons:
1. They were neither cheapest or most expensive.
2. They came on site and went up on the the roof before quoting. They were the only bidder who did this (shocking, actually). Some companies tried to quote sight unseen.
3. They did not require a deposit: So they are a ‘real’ business who can carry their own payables, not some guy operating out of the back of his truck.
The work was done when Oleg said it would be done and for the price quoted. I wish it was always this easy to work with contractors.

Commercial property flat roof

This past summer Best Flat Roof replaced a 30 year old roof with a new one. The crew did a great job and the price was reasonable. Oleg is very professional and respectful. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. Thanks, Oleg.

Thank you very much!!!

Carol M in North York
Carol M in North York

Replaced Flat roof and eavestroughs

From the initial job quote from Oleg, through the many questions, and throughout the whole process, Oleg and his team were OUTSTANDING. Oleg came by to give me a quote for the work that was necessary, thoroughly explaining each step and what needed to be done, in June. I called him again in August, as we had gotten a few other quotes, and asked him to come and meet with us again. He was on time and, again, completely informative and reassuring and provided a fully written and itemized quote for all the work - there were no hidden surprises re: cost or the actual work. We actually had the work completed within 2 weeks of this meeting with him. His crew were at our house by 7:00 a.m. and were completely finished by around 7:30 p.m. Everything was left spotlessly clean. Oleg came by a few days later to inspect and was very reassuring, letting me know that if, at any time in the next 10 years we had any problems with leaking or other issues, he would be back to fix the problem. I would totally recommend Oleg and Best Flat Roof for a

Thank you Carol.

Tatiana in Old Toronto
Tatiana in Old Toronto

Flat roof replacement

Oleg and his crew, led by the project manager Vitaly were from beginning to the end impeccably professional and competent.
Oleg and his crew, led by the project manager Vitaly, were outstanding. They assessed the scope of the project accurately and gave me a very
detailed and precise quote. They were punctual, always showing up even before the scheduled time and worked continuously throughout.
They were able to complete a very complicated job on time. Also, they
went beyond and above a call of duty to ensure that everything was replaced and fixed correctly. This is probably the most professional trade crew I ever came across in Toronto. I cannot recommend them warmly enough. Excellent job! Thanks again for all your hard work and
professionalism!

Nicole in Old Toronto
Nicole in Old Toronto

NICE PERSON ,GREAT WORK

I decided to replace my flat roof upon noticing water leaking on my upstairs living room ceiling. Actually, This problem happened a long time, asked a number of roofers and paid too much money, but they never solve this problem completely and properly, water leaking again and again, it made me too much stress, like a nightmare. I called the Best Flat Roof. Oleg came and give me a estimate. He is very nice person, give me a fair price and detail written quote. I signed the contract ,one week later, Oleg sent his work team to my house, the team leader called Vitalie. Vitalie and his work team did very great job, very professional. Thank you, Oleg, and Vitalie. I will highly recommend the Best Flat Roof and share my experience to Chinese Community.

More about Best Flat Roof.ca

BESTFLATROOF.CA is your solution to all of your residential and commercial flat roofing needs.