HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Best Flat Roof.ca

Reviews for Best Flat Roof.ca

bg in rosedale
bg in rosedale

Replace flat roof

I needed an old flat roof replacing. It wasnt an easy job as it had alot of copper that had to be removed then put back once the new roof was in place. It was easy to schedule Oleg for a quote and he came when exactly the time he said he would. When he saw the roof he assured me it would be no problem for his team. He also suggested improving the roof slightly pitch to stop any future pooling. His guys came a few weeks later and worked hard all day in extremely hot weather to get the job done. They did an excellent job laying the new roof and reinstalled all of the copper perfectly. The job was completed just before the heavy July rainstorms and the new roof worked perfectly. I would highly recommend Oleg and his team at BestFlatRoof.ca for any flat roof work you have.

Tatiana in Old Toronto
Tatiana in Old Toronto

Flat roof replacement

Oleg and his crew, led by the project manager Vitaly were from beginning to the end impeccably professional and competent.
Oleg and his crew, led by the project manager Vitaly, were outstanding. They assessed the scope of the project accurately and gave me a very
detailed and precise quote. They were punctual, always showing up even before the scheduled time and worked continuously throughout.
They were able to complete a very complicated job on time. Also, they
went beyond and above a call of duty to ensure that everything was replaced and fixed correctly. This is probably the most professional trade crew I ever came across in Toronto. I cannot recommend them warmly enough. Excellent job! Thanks again for all your hard work and
professionalism!

Nicole in Old Toronto
Nicole in Old Toronto

NICE PERSON ,GREAT WORK

I decided to replace my flat roof upon noticing water leaking on my upstairs living room ceiling. Actually, This problem happened a long time, asked a number of roofers and paid too much money, but they never solve this problem completely and properly, water leaking again and again, it made me too much stress, like a nightmare. I called the Best Flat Roof. Oleg came and give me a estimate. He is very nice person, give me a fair price and detail written quote. I signed the contract ,one week later, Oleg sent his work team to my house, the team leader called Vitalie. Vitalie and his work team did very great job, very professional. Thank you, Oleg, and Vitalie. I will highly recommend the Best Flat Roof and share my experience to Chinese Community.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

I am thrilled with best flat roofs and can't recommend them enough!

We had two large flat roofs replaced by Best Flat Roofs and I can't recommend them enough. If you have a flat roof, you should call Oleg for a quote. I had many quotes for our flat roof and they were by far the most knowledgable company I had over and offered to do the most extensive repair for a competitive price. They were also right about where they suspected our leak was coming from.

They actually removed the existing Modified Bitumen roofing and applied a multi-layer system that now extends under our existing flashing so that our house is completely waterproof. We no longer has any issues with ponding water or leaks. We have a new modern home with lots of expensive flashing and they did such an amazing job of bringing it up without damaging it. Denys and the team were wonderful. They had electronic equipment to bring all the material up the roof from the exterior of the house so there was no mess inside our home. They had a large team so the project was done in two days. Finally, they offer a 10 year warranty on their work! Our roof has been tested in the recent rainstorms and we no longer have any leaks or issues with ponding water and we couldn't be happier!

Thank you Lisa.

Renee in North york
Renee in North york

Great Flat Roof

I had a large old flat roof on a 100 year old roof building that leaked in 5 places a month after I bought it. The whole roof had to ripped off and replaced. I received about 10 quote before I settled on Oleg. His pricing is fair and the work was done quickly. I had the roof inspected by an independent inspector and no problems, good workmanship! I highly recommend them.

Thank you Renee.

enightshade in Toronto
enightshade in Toronto

Flat roof

We intended to replace the flat roof this year but had a few leaks during the ice storm this spring. I had several estimates done and chose Oleg's company based on price and the detailed written quote.
Oleg thought they would be ready to do the roof in 2 to 3 weeks. When he called I was in the hospital, seriously ill. I didn't tell him this but asked him if he could take care of everything. When I arrived home the roof was finished. I could smell the work (from torching the bituman) but otherwise there was no evidence.
Thank you Oleg, you had no idea how easy you made it for me.

gottareachkd in Toronto
gottareachkd in Toronto

Flat roof on extension

We were seeking quotes after some squirrel wrecked our soffit and got under our flat roof.
A few contractors had recommended replacing the whole flat roof as it was aging, the flashings were warped, and parts of the vapour control was damaged from the rodents.
Oleg came for an assessment, provided a relatively detailed written quote within a day, and began work the week after.
Three workers arrived just before 8am, and completed the job before I got home from work (5pm).

To date, the roof is doing it's job...
The snow started falling the next day, so we haven't actually had time to inspect the work.
I may update this review as the winter clears.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Totally professional

I had a very complicated flat roof, with footings for solar panels and two sun tunnels. It took a fair amount of pre-planning, and Vitaly showed a lot of patience during the process. He responded promptly and helpfully two years later when I had an issue (which turned out not to be their fault), so their ten year warranty is clearly honoured. Good competitive price. What else do you want from a company?

Kam in Toronto
Kam in Toronto

Reliable & Professional!!

This is our second time honoring Oleg for his company's excellence! We did our back flat roof with them in Jan 2017 and enjoyed the roofing quality and craftmanship (i.e. proper insulation and sealing etc) which makes our study room a breezy place to be (instead of experiencing hot/cold all the time). As we've seen the recent unstable weather patterns, we decided to hire Oleg's team to replace the rest of the roof plus eavestrough, so that we could have a peace-of-mind for this coming harsh winter. Once again, his team was timely, profession, informing us what were needed. As usual, Oleg waited for a couple of "rain tests" to come thru before reaching out for payment, just to make sure there is no leaks what-so-ever. And of course, his team passed the test! We could feel that after the roof work, our house is now cozier & warmer (less electricity is required) and not having to worry about harsh winter condition for another 20 years! Oleg, we wish you team & your family a very happy holiday season! May God bless you for everything you do! :)

Thank you very much. Iam happy to work for you

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

New flat roof

We needed a new roof badly. After getting 4 quotes (one of them being $40,000!) we decided to go with bestflatroof. Oleg inspired confidence and I am ever happy that we chose him. He did a fantastic job. He fixed all the issues with the drain (had to create a slant) and now, every time it rains I can hear the water running proving that the problem has been solved. I took a long time to write this review because I wanted to be sure that all was as great as I thought and it is. It has been 4 years and we haven't had any sign of water anywhere and I am still grateful for the way Oleg handled every thing. He knows what he is doing and he is really nice.

More about Best Flat Roof.ca

BESTFLATROOF.CA is your solution to all of your residential and commercial flat roofing needs.