WinDecor Window Coverings

Shutters & Blinds
WinDecor Window Coverings

Reviews for WinDecor Window Coverings

Shades for windows

Rahul was very professional and at the same time friendly in his approach. He provided us a lot of options and explained the pros and cons that helped us choose the best product.

The final product was better than expected with a professional installation. Overall, very much satisfied with the services.

Thanks for your positive feedback. I am glad that the shades for windows are helping you from the intense heat and sun that we had in Calgary last week.

Andrea
Andrea

Wood shutters in Calgary

From the first conversation I had with Rahul, I knew that he was knowledgeable about his product and he believed in excellence. He showed me a number of things to consider with wood shutters that had not been explained to me previously. The product he showed me had a variety of stain options that allowed us to color match to other blinds on the main floor which was very important to us in addition to a quality product. When the shutters were installed and flaws were apparent, Rahul immediately contacted the supplier and new shutters were ordered. The second set arrived in a reasonable time and were installed as quickly and efficiently as the first set. Installation went very smoothly. Shaun, the installer, made sure the shutters looked amazing and were installed to perfection. Thank you Rahul and Shaun for the amazing shutters!! We are loving them every day in our new space!

Hello Andrea, Thanks for sharing your positive experience! It was our pleasure to assist you and wood shutters look beautiful in your area. Wishing you the best as we cope with this spell of cold in Calgary, last one hopefully before Spring 2021 season arrives. May be I am thinking too far ahead. Thanks again!! Rahul

Ronald in
Ronald in

Long Delayed Window Coverings

I had been living in an apartment by myself the last few few years, having skimped on the blinds being offered by the real estate agency, looking to get my own installed. After finally sitting down and organizing a call, I got an appointment within the week, looked through all the samples, and walked away with a quote. Rahul was very professional and helpful in answering my questions relating to my choice.

After making a choice on some cellular shades, both horizontal and vertical, I submit the order, and an tos that it will be 3-4 weeks for delivery. Color me surprised when it turns out they arrived a week early!

The installation went quite smoothly as well. Everything is installed to my liking and looks wonderful. Rahul and Shawn were both fantastic to work with, and I would be more than happy to recommend him.

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your positive feedback. With cold temperatures this week in Calgary, shades will assist in keeping the heat inside. Best wishes and thanks - Rahul

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

The blinds and service are excellent

We needed new blinds for all of our bedrooms after getting new windows installed. I contacted a number of companies and at the end of the day, Rahul and WinDecor had the highest quality service, selection and product.

The installation was quick and excellent, all the measurements were perfect. We had silhouette sheer blinds installed at our home in Calgary.

We strongly recommend WinDecor because their products, service and price were all excellent.

It was pleasure to assist you with sheer blinds. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!! Best wishes.

Service

Rahul sent a technician to my house very quickly to replace a broken cord on one of the blinds in one of the bedrooms. The service tech was punctual, respectful, and very professional.

Thanks for your positive feedback — were able to assist with your sheer blind shade!!

S in
S in

Excellent Service Windows Shutters in Calgary SE

WinDecor came by and replaced some broken joiners for my plantation shutters. The service was quick and professional. I would recommend this company to my famly and friends. We have been using their service in 2011.

Thanks!! Always good to connect - seems like not long ago when we provided blinds and shades for your new home.

Colleen in Calgary
Colleen in Calgary

Blind purchase

Rahul was very efficient and informative. We had representatives from three other companies give us quotes but WinDecor was the one company that spent the time and put the effort into making sure we received the best product for our very specific needs. We also believe that we received the best value for our investment.
The installation process was equally as efficient.
All in all a very positive experience. We would definitely recommend!

Hello Colleen, Thanks for your positive feedback. Your synergy in the process was great. Best Wishes. Rahul

House Renovations -- Blinds

We had to get new blinds throughout our newly renovated house. Rahul came out to measure and help us select product; he was incredibly easy to work with and understood our needs instantly. Our installer, Shawn, was an equally great guy and did a superb job. All was on time and within budget! Would definitely recommend WinDecor!

Ana PM
Ana PM

Great service and super quick turnaround!

Rahul was very friedly amd answered all our questions. The blinds arrived in less than 2 weeks and installation was very well done, the blinds are beautiful, in natural wood. At the time of the in home consultation we mentioned that we would have company and asked if the blinds could be installed before our friends arrived, and were very happy they were able to accommodate our request! Thank you so much!

Hello Ana, Thanks for good feed back. It was pleasure to work with you. Wishing you the best with family and friends!! Thanks Rahul

Lana & Bruce in
Lana & Bruce in

Window Coverings

WinDecor installed window coverings for our whole house and we are extremely happy with the outcome. Rahul was very attentive and informative in helping us choose the perfect colour and coverings for our windows. Shawn, the installer was professional, courteous and did a great job. Definitely recommend WinDecor!

Hello Lana and Bruce, Thanks for your efforts.

More about WinDecor Window Coverings

Have you moved into a new home with no blinds or shades? Are you doing home renovation and looking for a new style of blinds, shades, shutters, and drapes? WinDecor Window Coverings will assist you in four ways or simple steps Meet with you and show all the options available ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Calgary?