Bathroom Renovation

Nick
Nick
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full Bathroom Renovation

We recently had our bathroom renovated by Jason and his team. The entire process, from obtaining a quote to the final touches in the bathroom, was simply amazing. Melanie was readily available and willing to answer any questions and update our quote with any minor changes we requested; the plumbers were knowledgeable and did a great job; Jason and Nick arrived to our home on time, everyday, and always had a positive, ready to work attitude. They provided honest opinions and suggestions and kept my wife and i updated on every detail of the job. These individuals are not only professional and very knowledge about the work, they are respectful, funny, friendly and just all around great people.

My wife and i and truly glad we chose Absolute Tubs for this job - our washroom looks amazing!

Thank you again.

Thank you for your review Nick and Tisha, we appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you both and we absolutely love your new bathroom! Enjoy!

Jason and Melanie

Peter and Alexa in Whitby
Peter and Alexa in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Perfection and great people :)

We wanted to refinish the tub prior to listing our home.
Jason was great to work with and did a beautiful job.
He also treated our home with respect.
Thanks so much!

Thank you for the review Peter and Alexa! It was a pleasure!

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Bathtub remodel

I needed my elderly Mother’s existing bathtub cut down to make it safer for her to get in and out of her shower.
I contacted Absolute Tubs and Jay and his wife were exceptional.
I had pictures of the tub that I forwarded, as well as a couple of measurements.
Within one week of contacting Absolute Tubs, Jay travelled to Peterborough and completed the job. My Mom was so very impressed with Jay’s work ethic and friendly personality. Jay even made some recommendations for additional safety bars which we have since installed.
Thank you very much for doing a great job! My Mom is very happy to have the shower more easily accessible and feels much safer getting in and out.

Hello

Thank you for you kind words and writing a review. Your mother was a pleasure to work with. We are so happy to be of help. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

Melanie

Robyndmulville
Robyndmulville
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom

I would recommend Jay and his team anytime he was on time with his quotes and did the bathroom in the
Time he said it would be done I looked around for
Different prices but jay was the best priced him and his team were very professional and I would recommend them to other people

Thank you for your review Robyn. Enjoy your beautiful bathroom! It was a pleasure!

Arno and PG Engelmann in Lindsay
Arno and PG Engelmann in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

From beige to white

I would like to thank Melanie for all your amazing support and answering all my silly questions and setting everything up. and Jason for the amazing job and the time you took to make my bathtub a dream come true. Thank you both again.
Yours Truly
Arno and PG Engelmann

Thank you for your review PG and Arno! You were a pleasure to do business with. Enjoy your new tub!

Patti a.
Patti a.
1 review Ajax, ON

Bathtub repair

Our fibreglass tub that was less than 5 Years old started to split on the bottom. We called Jason from Absolute Tubs with the hope that our tub could be repaired. We weren’t surprised that it couldn’t be repaired (the split was over 6 inches long) but we were appreciative of Jason’s explanation. Unfortunately, the tub could not be removed without tearing down the tiles so instead of a simple and inexpensive repair, we had to replace the tub and tiles. Jason and his team were quick, efficient and understanding of our needs. Since we only have the one full bathroom, we asked that the work be done as quickly as possible. Jason and his team started early and stayed late to finish the job. Unfortunately, it was a really hot and humid week but the guys managed to work through the week in a tiny space and completed the job as promised. We wouldn’t hesitate to refer Jason and his team for a bathroom renovation!

Thank you for the review Patti and Rod! Enjoy your beautiful bathroom! It was a pleasure!

Simon from Markham
Simon from Markham
16 reviews Oshawa, ON

Restored Bathtub

Jason did an amazing job spray painting our existing 25 year old bathtub. Now our bathtub looks brand new. Our entire bathroom project turn out very well, the white glaze colour on the bathtub matched very well with our new vanities. Thank you Melanie and Jason.

Thank you for your review Simon. We appreciate your business, it was a pleasure! Enjoy the new tub!

HomeStars in Durham
HomeStars in Durham
1 review Orono, ON

Tub refinishing

Thought our tub was too far gone after being damaged, but Jay was able to bring it back to new for much cheaper than buying a new tub! Great customer service. Tub looks fantastic. Thanks!

Thank you for choosing Absolute Tubs! Enjoy your bathtub! We appreciate your business.

KEITH C.
KEITH C.
2 reviews Courtice, ON

bathtub sprayed

Excellent service I called Absolute Tubs as Bath fitter was asking 1300 for a fitted tub and then advised 6 to 8 weeks for Installation.I called Absolute Tubs abvised Melanie that I was putting my house up for sale within the next week to 2 weeks Melanie advised she would see what she could do .... Received a call that they had an opening .Jason came and sprayed our old grey tub that was chipped a bit ..fixed the chip and sprayed it White ....just an amazing job looks brand new for a quarter of the cost .I would most definitely recommend Absolute Tubs ....very professional excellent service and extremely nice people ....thank you Melanie and Jay truly appreciated

Thank you for your review Keith, we really appreciate it! So glad we could help you out! We appreciate your business and good luck with your move!

Maria
Maria

Bathtub Reglazing

The contractor was on time, very clean and efficient! The finished product looks absolutely amazing and I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome. I would highly recommend Absolute Tubs!

Thank you for your review Maria! We appreciate your business! Thank you kindly.

More about Absolute Tubs

Our skilled team at Absolute Tubs is committed to providing the highest quality workmanship and customer service. From complete bathroom renovations, bathtub refinishing/repairs or bathroom safety products, Absolute Tubs is your bathroom specialist.

Absolute Tubs also offers complete bathroom renovations. Whether you’re looking for a complete overhaul or a minor upgrade, Absolute Tubs will turn your dream into a reality.

Absolute Tubs are your specialists in refinishing steel, acrylic, fiberglass, cast iron and porcelain tubs. We also refinish ceramic tiles and claw foot bathtubs. Absolute Tubs will repair chips, cracks, scratches and other damages on you tub.

Absolute Tubs is your answer to converting your bathtub to a walk in shower, reducing the possibility of falls. The Cleancut Step, and The Cleancut Door are installed on your existing bathtub, which provides an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub.

Absolute Tubs provides homeowners, property management, hotels and retirement facilities with all your bathroom renovation, repair/refinishing, and safety needs.

WE INVITE YOU TO CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
(905) 425-TUBS (8827)

We also exclusively offer SKID TEXT (slip resistant coating)