Formerly Absolute Tubs

Peter S in Uxbridge
Peter S in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Bathtub reno

I needed a more accessible bathtub for my mother as it was difficult to step over the full height. The team at Absolute Renovation Group were outstanding from start to finish. From first contact with Melanie at the office I admired the professional attitude this team exuded. They even accommodated my request for service asap, as my mother would not have been able to get into the shower without the Cleancut product that was installed. Courteous, pleasant, efficient and reasonably priced is how I would describe Jason and his entire team. I would not hesitate to call upon Absolute Renovation Group for additional renovations I have planned and would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for an honest, reliable and dependable team to meet your expectations. I am extremely happy with the work that was done. Thank you, Absolute Renovation Group!

Hello Peter

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! It was our pleasure working with you and ensuring your Mom now has a safe and accessible bathtub! We are so pleased with the transformation and look forward to assisting you with any other renovation needs!

Melanie

j.diotte
j.diotte

Bathroom reno

I was consulted on every step of the work each day. Jay made sure he understood what I wanted and fully explained his work methods to me. I felt so well taken care of. The work was done very well and efficiently. It’s a very pretty bathroom now, and more importantly it’s going to last a long time.

Thank you for your review! It was truly our pleasure to complete your bathroom renovation! We appreciate your business!

lakehousestables
lakehousestables

Bathroom renovation

We had our bathroom renovated by Absolute Tubs and received the best customer service and quality craftsmanship.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your beautiful bathroom!

Great customer servace

We had a bathtub refinishing
Great company to deal with, nice people and very professional work ethic. From first contact with the office right until the job was complete I felt that I was getting great customer service. Jason showed up on time and got right to work explaining what he was doing. The finished product looks great and I would highly recommend Absolute Tubs to any of my friends and family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it. Enjoy your tub! Thank you for choosing Absolute Tubs!

Marie-Claire in Oshawa
Marie-Claire in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom reno

Absolute Tubs knows it’s trade. The team was very professional and customer service oriented; from start to end. If you’re looking to renovate your bathroom you should contact Absolute Tubs.

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you are enjoying your beautiful new bathroom!

Nick
Nick
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full Bathroom Renovation

We recently had our bathroom renovated by Jason and his team. The entire process, from obtaining a quote to the final touches in the bathroom, was simply amazing. Melanie was readily available and willing to answer any questions and update our quote with any minor changes we requested; the plumbers were knowledgeable and did a great job; Jason and Nick arrived to our home on time, everyday, and always had a positive, ready to work attitude. They provided honest opinions and suggestions and kept my wife and i updated on every detail of the job. These individuals are not only professional and very knowledge about the work, they are respectful, funny, friendly and just all around great people.

My wife and i and truly glad we chose Absolute Tubs for this job - our washroom looks amazing!

Thank you again.

Thank you for your review Nick and Tisha, we appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you both and we absolutely love your new bathroom! Enjoy!

Jason and Melanie

Peter and Alexa in Whitby
Peter and Alexa in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Perfection and great people :)

We wanted to refinish the tub prior to listing our home.
Jason was great to work with and did a beautiful job.
He also treated our home with respect.
Thanks so much!

Thank you for the review Peter and Alexa! It was a pleasure!

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Bathtub remodel

I needed my elderly Mother’s existing bathtub cut down to make it safer for her to get in and out of her shower.
I contacted Absolute Tubs and Jay and his wife were exceptional.
I had pictures of the tub that I forwarded, as well as a couple of measurements.
Within one week of contacting Absolute Tubs, Jay travelled to Peterborough and completed the job. My Mom was so very impressed with Jay’s work ethic and friendly personality. Jay even made some recommendations for additional safety bars which we have since installed.
Thank you very much for doing a great job! My Mom is very happy to have the shower more easily accessible and feels much safer getting in and out.

Hello

Thank you for you kind words and writing a review. Your mother was a pleasure to work with. We are so happy to be of help. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

Melanie

Robyndmulville
Robyndmulville
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom

I would recommend Jay and his team anytime he was on time with his quotes and did the bathroom in the
Time he said it would be done I looked around for
Different prices but jay was the best priced him and his team were very professional and I would recommend them to other people

Thank you for your review Robyn. Enjoy your beautiful bathroom! It was a pleasure!

Arno and PG Engelmann in Lindsay
Arno and PG Engelmann in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

From beige to white

I would like to thank Melanie for all your amazing support and answering all my silly questions and setting everything up. and Jason for the amazing job and the time you took to make my bathtub a dream come true. Thank you both again.
Yours Truly
Arno and PG Engelmann

Thank you for your review PG and Arno! You were a pleasure to do business with. Enjoy your new tub!

More about Absolute Renovation Group

Our skilled team at Absolute Renovation Group is committed to providing the highest quality workmanship and customer service. From complete bathroom, kitchen, basement renovations, bathtub refinishing/ repairs or bathroom safety products, Absolute Renovation Group is your home renovation specialist. We will turn your dream into a reality. No job is ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Whitby?