Caldwell Plumbing

Stephen from Pickering
Stephen from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Drain Disappointment

I had Caldwell Plumbing in to fix a kitchen sink thats clogged. Its now turned into a bit bigger of a job as I now have a leak coming through my basement ceiling. I talked with Andrew the owner and were going to get this resolved soon.

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We sure will get things sorted out for you :)

DBrook
DBrook
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent work by Chris from Caldwell

We recently had a contractor renovate our second bathroom and he outsourced some of the work to Caldwell. The gentleman that came out was Chris. Chris was very knowledgeable and good at his job. He made a couple changes to the old drain system to make it better. He extended a connection into the bathroom should we ever need to fix it again. Chris also figured out a problem with odd fitting connections to the old PVC drain. He even added a nice new push down drain plug for my wifes sink and added a line of white caulking to finish off the entire look. And those two things he was not here for! He explained everything he was doing. He cleaned up and made it look like he was never here. In the future, I will only call Caldwell should I have any plumbing needs. Thank you Chris!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen plumbing

The toilet overflowed my basement , I was shocked then he sprayed poop all over my new couch. And then said I was upset , he left and exaggerated the situation . I asked to cover my new couch. He even left gloves. He was doing my kitchen drain . What do these people expect ! Your doing my kitchen drain now theres poop all over

Sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We wish you all the best with your new plumber.

dandghenderson
dandghenderson
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Drain cleaning

They gave us great service and the plumber was very friendly. I would hire them again in an instant!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for entrusting us with your service!

Luis
Luis
2 reviews Ajax, ON

HARD TO FIND LEAK

We recently had a leak that was difficult to look for since the only clue is water dripping from subfloor (main floor) into the basement - no visible water marks on floor or on wall. No water pooling either. I dont even know where water is coming from. I already have concluded that we have to make some holes in the drywall to look for the leak. The objective was to minimize the number of drywall holes

The following day, Kenny of Caldwell Plumbing arrived at the first hour of the appointment window - no time wasted in waiting. Kenny was a joy to work. With his expertise, he found the leak with only 2 small holes in the drywall. The leak was a pin-hole size in a dark area that between the drywall and the powder room cabinet. He then proceeded to fix the leak. After the work is done and verified, he then gave us some tips on how to avoid mold formation.

With Kenny's on time arrival, joyful and positive demeanor, expertise in locating / fixing the leak and professional advice, I give him 5 big STARS.

Rate was also reasonable. Labor, Materials and tax

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Backup basement drain

Our drain backed up in our basement. Justin came quickly and resolved the issued in a timely manner. He was very friendly and very knowlegable. Justin explained how to avoid future plumbing issues. Justin was very professional!
Great job Justin!! Thankyou for your help :)
I would recommend Caldwell Plumbing for future plumbing needs.

Hi Heather, thank you so much for review. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this and your kind words!

John F.
John F.
1 review Pickering, ON

Prompt quality service

Prompt quality service - oh, I need to "use 15 words minimum" so I will say it again, prompt quality service...with a smile.

Well, happy Monday to us! Thank you John for your kind words and for calling us :)

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Laundry Drain Issue

Good response time and great customer service!
Would highly recommend the team at Caldwell Plumbing! Thank You!

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Wendy
Wendy
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Tub install

Despite the blizzard, they showed up on time and were so thorough, polite and courteous.
They did such an amazing job and in such a small period of time, I cannot say enough about them.
10 stars if I could.
Highly recommend them and I will be using them again.

Hi Wendy, Thank you for taking the time to do this review for us! Thank you for calling us and entrusting our team with your plumbing. Cheers!

No more leaks!

I had thought I had a leaky washing machine, but turns out it was a leaky water valve. One quick call to their very helpful call centre and I had a service scheduled within a few hours. Joe arrived exactly on time, followed all precautions for covid and was so extremely helpful and patient. He explained everything to me and very quickly fixed my issue as well as a couple more. This is the second time I've used this company and both times I have been very very happy. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words and for calling Caldwell Plumbing, we appreciate your business.

More about Caldwell Plumbing

Caldwell Plumbing is a family owned and operated Plumbing Business since 1979. Our Specialties Include: – Customer First, Family Owned Business – Emergency 24 Hour Service – Prompt and Professional Customer Service – Competitive Pricing – Licensed and Insured Call Us Today For All Your Plumbing Needs!