HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ajax  >  Caldwell Plumbing

Reviews for Caldwell Plumbing

Plumbing in Pickering
Plumbing in Pickering

Plumbing issues

We had a leaky kitchen faucet which needed replacement and got an appointment the next day which was more convenient for us but could have had same day service. Justin arrived promptly and changed our kitchen faucet and added shut off valves and corrected a drain issue as well. We added another plumbing issue during appointment and he was able to fix the issue. Justin was very good. He was professional, cheerful and explained what he was doing. He cleaned up after himself when the job was completed. We were very pleased with Caldwell Plumbing and would highly recommend them to fix your plumbing issues.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Replacing a toilet - Fast, friendly, and functional - highly recommended!

My mother's toilet was leaking through an old gasket down to the apartment below her. Justin from Caldwell Plumbing came, replaced the gasket and installed a new toilet we had bought as well. He arrived exactly on time, was very friendly, finished the job quickly, and was excellent in helping throw the old toilet in the garbage and clean up afterwards. He even advised her on some water hammer issues she was having on one sink.

I highly recommend Justin and Caldwell Plumbing for your plumbing needs.

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with Justin. Thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

helen Brouwer from Pickering
helen Brouwer from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Installed taps in the kitchen.

We asked for someone to come and find the leak under the kitchen sink. Kenny was the one who came over and found the tap was leaking. We were advised to buy a new one and he would come back to install the new one.
Ken came back and was very friendly and did a good job.
Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business

Kyle  from Markham
Kyle from Markham

Exterior Bib Replacement

Installed frost-free valve for exterior backyard access. Shaun was promote and professional. He knew exactly how long the project would take and was spot on. Great service from Shaun who did the installation and the support staff in the office. Caldwell Plumbing will be my go-to for any plumbing issues and upgrades in the future.

Hello Kyle. Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Monica from Whitby
Monica from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen faucet replacement and leaky toilet

Had a great experience today. Had a leaky kitchen faucet replaced and a toilet fixed. Plumber was very friendly, showed up on time, answered my questions, expalained some things and made some recommendations. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Caldwell again.

Hello Monica, thank you for the positive Feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and writing this review. We are always happy to hear that you had a great experience and the problems were resolved.

Thank you.

Kerry R.
Kerry R.

Kenny is the King of Plumbing

Had a variety of problems. Called for help and Kenny arrived the next day before our appointment time. He fixed everything on my list, mentioned things that he noticed and showed me where things were going wrong. He worked very hard and quickly to finish all the repairs and was pleasant, polite and positive while doing it. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Caldwell Plumbing and I highly recommend them especially Kenny.

Hello Kerry! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the positive feedback. I'm glad you to hear you were happy with our services. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you again.

Wayne from Scarborough
Wayne from Scarborough
8 reviews Pickering, ON

MULTIPLE INSTALLATIONS

Excellent service! We are renovating and scheduled multiple visits with Caldwell to remove and install toilets, sinks, faucets, shut-off valves, and a laundry tub and all of the work was completed to our complete satisfaction. Everyone is very professional and courteous, including Drew in the office who provided quick and complete communication and the plumbers Mike and Kenny who completed the work and are a pleasure to deal with. Appointments were kept on time and everything was done right the first time with solid installations and complete clean-up. We highly recommend Caldwell and will be using them for our future plumbing needs.

Good Afternoon Wayne,
Thank you very much for the positive review. We thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future with any plumbing issues that you might have!
Have a great day.

Jen
Jen
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Shower line leak

Working with the Caldwell team on this project was a great experience. Andrew was quick to respond and communicate in detail with me through the service request. The next morning Kenny arrived to fix the leak; he was courteous, easy to talk to in explaining the work that had to be done and efficient!

Hello Jen and thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future!
Have a great day!

Robert Ferguson
Robert Ferguson

Fix faucet and replace toilet.

Repair person was on time and pleasant. Fixed the faucet problem quickly and explained how to prevent future issues. Replaced the guts of the toilet and explained how to reduce water consumption. I will use Caldwell in the future.

Good Morning Robert and thank you for your review. I'm glad that your experience with Caldwell Plumbing was a good one!
I look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day!

Dawn in Pickering
Dawn in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

General plumbing repairs: bathroom and kitchen

I was very happy with the service and professionalism of Kevin who came from Caldwell and serviced my plumbing needs. I had several issues that required attention. Kevin took the time to inspect each issue. It was great. He had the parts on his truck to fully repair the toilet in one of the bathrooms and he replaced the faucet in my kitchen sink, which took some time and patience as it had corroded underneath. He was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and clean. I will be using Caldwell Plumbing both personally and professionally with my company in the future. VERY HAPPY!!

Good Morning Dawn,

I'm very happy to hear that you were so pleased with our services - we always try to make the customer's experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you very much for writing this review, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future!
Have a great day!

More about Caldwell Plumbing

Caldwell Plumbing is a family owned and operated Plumbing Business since 1979. Our Specialties Include: – Customer First, Family Owned Business – Emergency 24 Hour Service – Prompt and Professional Customer Service – Competitive Pricing – Licensed and Insured Call Us Today For All Your Plumbing Needs!