HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ajax  >  Caldwell Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Caldwell Plumbing

I called Caldwell Plumbing on Monday to have someone come on Thursday after I had installed a laundry room counter and new sink. We needed somebody to connect the pipes and install the taps. Kevin arrived Thursday and called me on my cell phone as I was not at home. I apologized for not being there but he said no problem and he would wait for me. I arrived 15 minutes later and Kevin came in and went straight to work. He did a fantastic job he was so polite and the price was absolutely wonderful. We will be using Caldwell for all of our Plumbing requirements in the future.

Job Price

Thank you Terry for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and feel free to call again in the future. Have a great day!

One Riser Designs in Vaughan

Our business hired Caldwell Plumbing to fix a plumbing issue we had in our restrooms. Upon leaving a message, Phil called me back right away. They had someone come out the next morning to fix the issue. Evan resolved our problem efficiently, neatly & professionally. Caldwell Plumbing is very prompt, qualified, and economical. We look forward to using them in the future as the business is growing & we would like to expand our office someday. We highly recommend their services!

Job Price

Thank you to the people at One Riser Designs, it was great working with you and we'd love the opportunity again in the future. Have a great day!

anna_t
1 review Bowmanville, ON

I noticed my kitchen sink was draining slower and slower. Eventually it completely stopped working. I found great reviews on line about Caldwell Plumbing. I was not disappointed, showed up on time, fixed the problem and the technician was very professional. Would defiantly recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you Anna. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a great weekend.

Dan in San Francisco
1 review Ajax, ON

I called Caldwell to replace a toilet shut off valve. Kevin showed up on time and did a great job so I asked him to install the new toilet also. The job was done quickly and everything was cleaned up. and the price was fantastic! I will definitely call them back and recommend them.

Job Price

Good Morning Dan, thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you again in the future! Have a fantastic day!

Chloemac1 in
1 review Ajax, ON

Prior to arriving, Ryan kept me informed of his estimated arrival time, and showed up on time. He fixed the problem within the first hour of service time and gave us very useful information that we can use to keep things in order in the future. Great service! Clean, punctual, fast, and fixed.

Job Price

Good afternoon, thank you for your positive feedback on Ryan's service. We all work hard at Caldwell Plumbing, to provide the highest quality service, at a fair rate. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

John Leblanc from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Drip - Drip and more Drips. For over six months I had this leak and it was driving me crazy. I called Caldwell Plumbing and they showed up the next day and looked over my old water filter system. They changed the whole house and added a new sediment filter system. No more Drips and the work was done perfectly. No more mess and nice clean water again. A job well done.

Job Price

Hello John and thank you for writing this positive review. I'm happy to hear you were pleased with our services. Please don't hesitate to call us again in the future, and have yourself a fantastic day!

D Ohara in Brampton
1 review Ajax, ON

Plumber was polite and considerate. However I do feel I paid too much. $150 for the first hour, and $75.00 each hour after. It took about 1 hr and 35 minutes and the use of a power auger, so I ended up paying $225.00 for labour and $100.00 equipment charge for the use of the power auger. Plus $10 for the new seal and 44.00 in tax.
Seems like an hour and 40 is a little long to clear a clog and the extra $100 charge for the tool required to clear it seems rather pricey.
Note: Site says I am in Brampton, I am actually in Ajax

Job Price

Hello Mrs. Ohara. I am very sorry to hear that you weren't thoroughly pleased with our service, but I do appreciate you taking the time to express your experience with Caldwell Plumbing. Feedback is how we grow, whether it be good or poor, although I will note a couple of things, to hopefully get you to understand the situation a bit better. Firstly, a plugged drain can be caused by about a thousand and one different things, so putting an exact timeline on clearing a drain, is close to impossible. Some drains we can clear in 15 minutes and some take the better part of a day, and to be honest, an hour and 35 minutes, really isn't an absurd amount of time to get it cleared, when you think about the set-up and clean-up involved as well. I'm sorry that you don't agree with our pricing, but we feel that we are very reasonably priced, for a very professional company. We pride ourselves on being a very honest and professional company, that provides a top-of-the-line service. We would love for you to give us another chance the next time you need any sort of plumbing work done, and I feel that your interpretation of Caldwell Plumbing, would be much different afterwards. Don't hesitate to call if you have ANY questions or concerns as well. Thanks again for calling Caldwell Plumbing, and I hope to hear from you again in the future! Have a great day!

Jacquie Field in Ajax
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Very pleased with work and it was on a holiday but
technician managed to get parts. Came very promptly
and he had to work with Durham region and was very
conscientious that work was timely and the region
would not charge extra.

Job Price

Hello Jacquie, thank you very much for your review. Plumbing disasters don't seem to care if it's a holiday or not, so we feel that we shouldn't either! Our plumbers are available 24/7, 365 days of the year, and we would be more than happy to assist at ANY time that we are needed. We appreciate you choosing Caldwell, and we hope that you'll choose us again next time. Take care and have an excellent day!

Ernest Brangers in Richmond Hill

Toilet was blocked and other companies estimated a 2-3 day turnaround time to respond. Caldwell came the same day and Shawn did a fabulous job repairing the problem. He was contentious and neat and tidy with the job and the cleanup. Thanks again!

Job Price

Thank you Ernest, for taking the time to write this great review! We were all very happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service Shaun and Caldwell provided to you. Feel free to call on Caldwell, for any future endeavors you may have. We would be very happy to help! Thanks again and have a great day!

1 review Ajax, ON

Awesome service! Within an hour of contacting Caldwell, Shaun called to say he was on his way. He diagnosed the issue and replaced the valve in the basement that controls the outside water faucet. Shaun was efficient, professional and cleaned up after his work. Highly recommend Caldwell Plumbing to anyone.

Job Price

Hello and thank you for your review. I'm glad that Shaun could have the issue diagnosed and resolved, in a timely manner. We would be more than happy to assist with any other plumbing related issues you have, or may have in the future! Thanks again for the positive feedback! Have a great day.

More about Caldwell Plumbing

Caldwell Plumbing is a family owned and operated Plumbing Business since 1979. Our Specialties Include: – Customer First, Family Owned Business – Emergency 24 Hour Service – Prompt and Professional Customer Service – Competitive Pricing – Licensed and Insured Call Us Today For All Your Plumbing Needs!