HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ajax  >  Caldwell Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Caldwell Plumbing

Wendy in
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I have been using their services since I upgraded our 3 bathrooms because they are prompt courteous and professional. Their courtesy and service is outstanding, from the receptionist, to the dispatcher, to each and every technician they send. Most recently, after fixing a toilet, instead of just leaving, he asked me if there were any general plumbing questions or anything he could look at for me before they left. I did have several questions and I plan on doing more upgrades and using them in the very near future. Thank you Andrew and your Team!!

Job Price

Hello Wendy and thank you for your positive review! We are always working hard to improve our customer's experience with Caldwell Plumbing. I'm glad yours have been good ones!
I look forward to hearing from you in the future, have a great day!

Susan in Boston
1 review Pickering, ON

Kevin arrvd at 9am, finished close to noon, explained the work along the way & gave us our shower back. Exc service, prof & kind, rec highly. Our dogs approved too.

Job Price

Good Morning Susan, thank you for writing this positive review about Kevin. We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to hear from a happy customer!
Have a great day!

Victor L in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

I had a clogged toilet that I had been trying to fix all night. I called them the next morning and they sent someone over within a few hours, and the problem was solved within an hour.

Job Price

Hello Victor, and thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad you were pleased with our services and I look forward to working with you in the future!

I called Caldwell Plumbing on Monday to have someone come on Thursday after I had installed a laundry room counter and new sink. We needed somebody to connect the pipes and install the taps. Kevin arrived Thursday and called me on my cell phone as I was not at home. I apologized for not being there but he said no problem and he would wait for me. I arrived 15 minutes later and Kevin came in and went straight to work. He did a fantastic job he was so polite and the price was absolutely wonderful. We will be using Caldwell for all of our Plumbing requirements in the future.

Job Price

Thank you Terry for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and feel free to call again in the future. Have a great day!

One Riser Designs in Vaughan

Our business hired Caldwell Plumbing to fix a plumbing issue we had in our restrooms. Upon leaving a message, Phil called me back right away. They had someone come out the next morning to fix the issue. Evan resolved our problem efficiently, neatly & professionally. Caldwell Plumbing is very prompt, qualified, and economical. We look forward to using them in the future as the business is growing & we would like to expand our office someday. We highly recommend their services!

Job Price

Thank you to the people at One Riser Designs, it was great working with you and we'd love the opportunity again in the future. Have a great day!

anna_t
1 review Bowmanville, ON

I noticed my kitchen sink was draining slower and slower. Eventually it completely stopped working. I found great reviews on line about Caldwell Plumbing. I was not disappointed, showed up on time, fixed the problem and the technician was very professional. Would defiantly recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you Anna. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a great weekend.

Dan in San Francisco
1 review Ajax, ON

I called Caldwell to replace a toilet shut off valve. Kevin showed up on time and did a great job so I asked him to install the new toilet also. The job was done quickly and everything was cleaned up. and the price was fantastic! I will definitely call them back and recommend them.

Job Price

Good Morning Dan, thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you again in the future! Have a fantastic day!

Chloemac1 in
1 review Ajax, ON

Prior to arriving, Ryan kept me informed of his estimated arrival time, and showed up on time. He fixed the problem within the first hour of service time and gave us very useful information that we can use to keep things in order in the future. Great service! Clean, punctual, fast, and fixed.

Job Price

Good afternoon, thank you for your positive feedback on Ryan's service. We all work hard at Caldwell Plumbing, to provide the highest quality service, at a fair rate. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

John Leblanc from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Drip - Drip and more Drips. For over six months I had this leak and it was driving me crazy. I called Caldwell Plumbing and they showed up the next day and looked over my old water filter system. They changed the whole house and added a new sediment filter system. No more Drips and the work was done perfectly. No more mess and nice clean water again. A job well done.