Caldwell Plumbing

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Caldwell Plumbing

5 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom leak

We had one unfortunate accident under my second floor Kids bathroom sink. I called Caldwell Plumbing for a quote and scheduling time and date under Covid 19. Communication with safety was excellent and all work was very transparent during our time of need. I would not hesitate and highly recommend Caldwell Plumbing during this time under Covid 19. The over all pricing was GREAT. Thank You!

Very satisfied customer in Toronto
Very satisfied customer in Toronto

Bathroom faucet installation650

Our bathtub hand shower leaked and caused some water damage. Caldwell was recommended by the contractor overseeing the repair work. Scott, Tammy and Scott were very professional and practical in their approach to solving the problem, which involved replacing a faucet without damaging (or minimizing the damage to) the custom wood skirting around our tub, that saved both time and money. Going forward, we will use them for any plumbing issues.

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write this nice review for us. We are pleased that the plumber did a good job for you. All the best from the Caldwell Team.

Steve V.
Steve V.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Sink Faucet Installation

New countertops were installed so attaching sink, faucet, dishwasher was needed. All was done in a quick and timely matter with no issues or concerns. Will use and recommend Caldwell in the future for additional jobs. Thanks

Hello Steve,
Gald to hear that all went well with your renovation. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Faucet Install/Replacement

Greg was exceptional! His customer service was top notch, his workmanship was excellent and he completed the job in a very timely fashion. I would recommend Caldwell to a friend or family looking for plumbing work.

Good Afternoon, Thank you so much for your kind words & recommendations. We are happy Greg was able to help you and you were happy with the work.

Nanook
Nanook
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Sink leak

My kitchen sink was leaking. The plumber who came identified the site of the leak and repaired/replaced the parts need. Friendly, professional and clean. Company response was fast, and were able to accommodate my time frame.

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are happy that we could be of assistance and get this done for you.

5 reviews Ajax, ON

Hot water tank

I had my costly rented 30 year old hot water tank removed and replaced with a Energy tank less heater. The wall mount tankless heater saves space and produces a even flow of perfect HOT water. The workmanship was great along with the clean up. I just hated that old rented water heater and in the long run I will save money. I did have some extra work done and the total price was worth it. Thank you for the overall service.

Thank you John for the great review and enjoy the on demand hot water.

connie.n.price
connie.n.price

Kitchen faucet replacement

The work was done in a timely manner, they were friendly, efficient and professional!! I will definitely use them again and recommend them.

Hello Connie. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to working with you again.

TLL
TLL
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Toilet Installation

This is the 2nd visit to my home. They came to install a toilet. The plumber was great and worked efficiently and my new toilet looks and works great.

I'm very pleased to hear you are happy with are service. We look forward to working with you again.

marmac in Pickering
marmac in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Clogged Sink

I had a blockage of some kind in my sink, I called Caldwell Plumbing and received service the same day, the technician as well as the office staff was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Caldwell Plumbing for all your plumbing needs. I will use Caldwell Plumbing in the future for all plumbing issue that arise.

Thank you very much for the review and hope to assist you aging in the future. Have a great day.

Peter from Whitby
Peter from Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Mixing Valve Removal

Caldwell Plumbing was fantastic from the initial call right up to job completion. Same day service was provided and Justin walked me through the issues and provided alternatives to really help out. He also pointed out some other issues I may want to be aware of. He was personable and professional, and really appreciate the time & effort he spent to ensure the job was completed to my satisfaction. I was a first time customer and will definitely call them again should I run into any plumbing issues!

Good Afternoon Peter, thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you calling on Caldwell Plumbing and the opportunity for future projects. Cheers!

More about Caldwell Plumbing

Caldwell Plumbing is a family owned and operated Plumbing Business since 1979. Our Specialties Include: – Customer First, Family Owned Business – Emergency 24 Hour Service – Prompt and Professional Customer Service – Competitive Pricing – Licensed and Insured Call Us Today For All Your Plumbing Needs!