Caldwell Plumbing

Caldwell Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Caldwell Plumbing

Fixed water valve

My water valve is leaking maybe related to wear and tear and the water is sipping underneath the floor and affected my laminate flooring. Thanks to Kenny he does an excellent job. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate your business.

allisonholness9
allisonholness9
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Allison Holness

Joe came within 25 minutes of my call and fixed the problem quickly.
He described the problem clearly at the outset and kept me informed about what he was doing throughout the visit.
Finally he provided me with information on follow up should the need arise and assured me of further assistance that would be available if needed.
The worksite was kept and left clean and all Covid safety protocols were followed.

Allison, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Mike
Mike
10 reviews Ajax, ON

Broken Bathtub Faucet

Sunday night our tub faucet broke and we were unable to turn off the water. After shutting the water down to the house we called a few places to see about getting a plumber to take care of it (it was around 9pm). We spoke with Caldwell and one of their service guys (forgot his name) called me back around 10pm. I explained the problem to him and he pretty much diagnosed the problem over the phone and explained the cost.

Knowing we shut the water off to the house he explained that everything will be fine until the morning if we wanted to wait because labour prices are more overnight (makes sense). Great advice, so we waiting until morning to call back. Spoke to them around 8:30am the next morning and Andrew showed up shortly before 1pm (the appointment was booked between 2 - 5pm). Andrew diagnosed the problem right away, got to work, and had things done inside an hour. We discussed other items in the house we needed taken care of and he explained why such issues would arise and was nothing but honest and professional the entire time.

We will definitely be getting Caldwell back into our home to take care of our plumbing needs. You can definitely feel confident calling them and the price is good :)

Thank you Mike for your kind words and for entrusting Caldwell Plumbing with your service.

Nathen Minocha
Nathen Minocha
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Leak

We had a sudden leak this morning appear in our kitchen and needed to have it looked at urgently. I was immediately impressed with Tammy who took my call, she was friendly, positive, personable, and level set with me the time frame for when the plumber would come. When Andrew arrived, he was friendly and thorough. It turned out our dishwasher was leaking. Andrew helped to ensure that the dishwasher was disconnected properly and also ensured our electrical connections were properly sealed off until we could replace the dishwasher. Andrew was thorough and professional. Givent the times we are all in, it was great customer experience for me and my family from the moment our call was taken to the moment Andrew came and completed the work. Definitely would recommend Caldwell Plumbing to family, friends, and the community. Thank you Andrew and team for your customer focused service, appreciate it. Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write this review. Happy that we could help.

toilet replacement

Arrived at scheduled time. Installation of toilet and clean-up done easily. Respectful of COVID restrictions. Friendly + prompt service.

Thank you so much for the very nice review and for entrusting Caldwell Plumbing with your service.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Install new kitchen faucet

Caldwell was friendly and professional from the start. Kenny showed up right on time. All proper Covid protocols were met. He was knowledgeable, thorough and SO friendly. The job was done really well. We had a great experience and will not hesitate to contact them again!

Thank you for the great review. Enjoy the new kitchen faucet and we look forward to helping you again.

Nancy in Scarborough
Nancy in Scarborough

Fix plumbing leak

We had a leak in the basement from kitchen pipes which another company refused to touch. Caldwell came and replaced piping ensuring that it did not leak before they left. They also did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards. Justin worked efficiently to complete the job as quickly as possible. It was a big job. We would definitely recommend Caldwell to anyone needing plumbing work.

Thank you Nancy! We were happy to get the work done for you. Stay healthy & safe.

powern20
powern20
1 review Newcastle, ON

this is one of the best companies I have ever delt with. Very polite and had my sump pump fixed in no time at all. ver, very fair in the pricing

GREAT COMPANY, STICKS TO HIS QUOTE, WILL GO OVER EVERYTHING WITH YOU. A PLEASURE TO HAVE THEM HERE. PRICING IS GREAT. YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY. THANK YOU CALDWELL PLUMBING.

Thank you for the awesome review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. All the best.

Michael Brameld from Pickering
Michael Brameld from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Fantastic Service!

We were referred to Caldwell Plumbing and very happy with their service. They came the same day we called, took the time to fix all issues correctly and all with polite and professional service. Thank you!

Thank you for choosing Caldwell Plumbing for your service and for these kinds words. Happy Holidays.

Mary
Mary
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom Toilet was blocked

I have an old home and have had intermittent problems with my downstairs toilet clogging. A colleague highly recommended Caldwell Plumbing and I'm so grateful she did! The plumber sent was professional, experienced and saved us a small fortunate. I would highly recommend Caldwell Plumbing for all your plumbing needs!!

Good Morning and THANK YOU for your review and thank you for entrusting your service to Caldwell Plumbing. Happy Holidays.

More about Caldwell Plumbing

Caldwell Plumbing is a family owned and operated Plumbing Business since 1979. Our Specialties Include: – Customer First, Family Owned Business – Emergency 24 Hour Service – Prompt and Professional Customer Service – Competitive Pricing – Licensed and Insured Call Us Today For All Your Plumbing Needs!