Westmount Heating

Best of 2020 winner 7 timesBest of 2020winner 7 times

Reviews for Westmount Heating

Private User reviews Delta, BC

New furnace

Was referred to Westmount by family. Reference was spot on! Great service, on time, on budget and high level of workmanship. Clear and thorough documentation, efficient office feedback and follow up. Mirch and Kim are awesome!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Annual maintenance

Very knowledgeable, professional and detailed-oriented during the cleaning and servicing of the boiler. The cleaning includes boiler, flushing the system, safely checks etc . Provided some great information and tips how to extend the life of the boiler and keep it running smoothly for the many years to come. There is a 2 to 3 month waiting period during peak season so I plan to book earlier during the next service check.

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto
1 review Kelowna, BC

new furnace

Laurenzo changed out our old 1996 furnace for a brand new lennox 96% 2 stage - wow what a difference! Temperature is way more even and it is so much quieter!

Thank you for your review Brent! We're glad to hear you're happy with the new furnace

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

moving furnace and hot water tank

Mirch and his crew did exactly what we wanted and within the time frame he said it would be done. We're extremely pleased with the result and would highly recommend Westmount Heating.

Nothing makes us happier than to hear our customers are happy! Thank you for sharing : )

bridgitmartin in Port Coquitlam
bridgitmartin in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Furnace Replacement

They were Professional, Efficient, fast and friendly! Highly Recommend their service for furnace or hot water replacement and servicing.

Thank you for writing a review Bridgit! It was a pleasure working for you.

parsons1454 in Port Coquitlam
parsons1454 in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Maintenance Service and Estimate

I have always found the team at Westmount prompt, friendly and efficient. I also asked for an estimate for additional work. Received the estimate the same day and answers to my follow up questions within a day.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with us!

New Furnace

70’s furnace removed new furnace installed! Very thorough!
I’m very satisfied with Westmount. Arrived at my residence,, went straight to work.

Thank you for trusting us to install your new furnace!

Heating Issue

My appointment request for service was professionally received and the appointment scheduled was fulfilled right on time and effectively.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We were glad to help!

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Boiler and combination system replacement

In the beginning, I was searching for someone to replace my leaking water tank. Kim responded to my email with a quote and she also provided alternative option for me to consider. We set up an appointment and Mirch suggested to install a combi for long term cost saving and he patiently explained the pro and con between the new and old system. I highly recommend this company to others and they have done a very professional job.

Thank you for your review Joanne. You were a pleasure to work for.

Dwayne
Dwayne
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Super hot mini gas boiler replacement

My boiler was having problems this past winter so I decided to look for a reputable company to replace it. I reviewed many heating business and Westmount Heating had the best reviews. Mitch, Kim and Gordy made easy work replacing my boiler. The coordination from this group made the estimate, the scheduling and the replacement of the boiler seamless. The workers arrived on time, the boiler was replaced in a timely manner and the office communication was excellent. Just perfect.

Thank you very much for your review Dwayne. It was a pleasure working for you!

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in all types of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers. Serving Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and now all Okanagan areas!