Westmount Heating

Reviews for Westmount Heating

Terry & Jeanne in Surrey
Terry & Jeanne in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Installation of new furnace and A/C

Before considering retirement in a couple more years, we decided this was a good time to replace our 30 year old furnace. With the warmer summers of the last few years, we also thought installing A/C might be a great idea.
Originally, we had contacted a friend, who is in the same business, to do the work or us. For reasons beyond his control, he wasn't able to, but referred us to Lorenzo at Westmount Heating, and we are very glad he did.
Lorenzo was here within a couple of days, to give us his recommendations, and to discuss the option of moving the furnace from it's current location in the garage, to a new location in our crawl space. He assured us this would be possible, and said he would have our estimate within a day or two. True to his word, we did.
The work was scheduled in the time frame we had requested. Lorenzo and his crew arrived on time on the day and went to work right away. He and his crew were amazing. They are all hard working, knowledgeable, professional, and very efficient. I'm sure moving the furnace to the crawl space was no easy task, especially when access isn't the greatest. Having to work in a three and a half foot space for a day and a half couldn't have been a walk in the park.
When the work was completed, and the clean up done, and it was done well I might add, we went into the crawl space and I was shown what needed to be done as far as the vents, and what to watch for with regards to the pump etc.
Did we have a good experience? We most certainly did. Would we recommend Lorenzo, his crew, and Westmount Heating to friends, or anyone else for that matter. Absolutely, in a heartbeat, and on a dime. Thank you Lorenzo, and thank you to your crew for doing such a wonderful job, and for making this experience such a positive one. Terry & Jeanne

park.

Nothing makes us more happy than hearing that our customers are pleased with our work. Thank you Terry and Jeanne for the wonderful review!

Barry in South Surrey
Barry in South Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Air conditioner install in new house

Company was quick responding to my request for quotation and information. Lorenzo came by and gave me complete information on options, costs and recommendations. Installation went very smoothly and Lorenzo even found the original furnace installers had not removed one of the shipping bolts. Glad that was caught early. Great attention to detail and professional work all done in an extremely friendly manner thanks to Lorenzo. Highly recommended!

We really appreciate the review and thank you for trusting us with your new AC installation. Have a great summer!

Brandon
Brandon

2 New Furnaces Installed

This job was done in September of 2017 but I just got around to writing the review....After contacting a bunch of different heating companies and researching different Furnace brands I settled on WestMount Heating to install two bard new Lennox Elite Two-stage High efficiency variable speed furnaces.

I spoke to Kimberly in the office she was very friendly and courteous. I had a bunch of technical questions and was put me intouch with Lorenzo. Lorenzo was great at answering all my questions and putting my mind to ease. The job was scheduled within the time restriction I had. Lorenzo and his crew arrived on time and installed both furnaces on the same day. I'm very satisfied with the service and the furnaces. Great job. Highly recommended.

Brandon, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review after 8 months! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your furnace installation (x2). Let us know if you need anything in the future.

The Westmount Team

Zack in Burnaby
Zack in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Heating and hot water replacment - Install Bocsh Greenstar Combi-Boiler

A while ago, my heating broke, and I needed to replace the boiler as soon as possible. I got a few quotes from different companies, and found Westmount Heating to be the best option. The price they offered me was very fair, and what’s more important, they were able to schedule the boiler replacement for the next business day. Mircea and the rest of team installing the boiler were very knowledgeable and quick, and did a great job. I was very satisfied with the results, and if I ever need anything else like this done, I will definitely contact Westmount Heating first. I would also recommend them to anyone I know.

We're glad we could fit you in on such short notice. Thank you for the great review Zack!

Samson in Coquitlam
Samson in Coquitlam
7 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Radiant Heating System Repair...or so we thought

Over the holidays, our radiant heating system appears to be malfunctioning. Our bedroom zone was calling for heat when it was not suppose to and so it became 4 degrees C hotter overnight. I tried to diagnosed the issue myself to rule out simple issues such as thermostat. Long story short, I did end up putting in a new thermostat but the issue is still persisting (or so I thought?). We called Westmount Heating over the holidays but unfortunately it was over the holidays and nobody got back to me until January 2. Mirch gave us a call and he was able to come on site the same day. Mirch was knowledgeable and professional. He did a thorough diagnostic and did some maintenance on our system and couldn't find anything wrong with the system. He suspects the replacement of the thermostat probably fixed the issue. Either way, we're happy with the service and would have given a 10/10 review if someone was manning the phones over the holidays and got back to me sooner.

Thank you for taking the time to share your happy experience with us Samson. We did take a few days to spend time with our family during the holidays. Our apologies for not getting back to you as quickly as we would have liked to. We look forward to being of service in the future.

Eric in Vancouver
Eric in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Short notice water tank repair

Our Navien combi boiler started generating an error and would spontaneously shut down leaving us with neither heat or hot water during a cold spell. Initially, they couldn't see us for 4 days as they were pretty busy but as we couldn't keep our system up by resetting it they managed to move their schedule around to help us out within 36 hours. We had used them before and didn't want to use anyone else and I felt we got better service and pricing than we would have with another vendor. I'd happily call them again when it comes time for maintenance
work.

It makes us very happy to hear you are happy with our service and pricing! Thank you Eric!

Jenea in Burnaby
Jenea in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Gas stove line install

We first met Laurenzo when we called for a furnace check and maintenance for our new home. He was very friendly, pro, and really helpful with ideas about what the next steps were for our home. Next we got him to replace our hot water tank - he was frank and honest about what was available and what we needed, and helped us zero in on what actually suited our needs without pressing more expensive or high-end stuff that wouldn't be the right fit. The install was on time, quick, reasonable $$, and pro.

So of course we called Westmount for our gas line install for our new gas stove. The guys came early, they worked quickly and cleanly (and cleaned up great). They even brought their own (better) connecting line for the stove, and they installed the stove as well for me and made sure it was working right.

Laurenzo is a pro in every way, and really cares about what works for you. I don't hesitate to recommend Westmount to everyone (already sent my neighbours to them). They are locked-in as our maintenance guys and we will also be using them for any new HVAC services we need in future.

Its always a pleasure Jenea. Glad we could help out again with the gas line for your new range. Thank you for referring your neighbours. It means so much!

Dee in Surrey
Dee in Surrey
1 review Port Moody, BC

Furnace replacement

We recently had our 25 year old mid-efficiency gas furnace replaced with a new Lennox high- efficiency furnace and A/C unit. Laurenzo was very prompt to come by, assess our existing situation and explain to us what work would be required to carry out the furnace replacement and the outdoor A/C installation. Before the end of the day, he emailed us a detailed quotation which itemized the units he proposed to use as well as the cost for each aspect of the work. We asked several questions both during his initial and subsequent visits and all were answered with clear explanations. He and his team arrived on time and our new furnace was up and running within a few hours.
We would recommend Westmount Heating without hesitation.

Thank you for trusting us with your heating and air conditioning needs and for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Much appreciated!

Ken B in Coquitlam
Ken B in Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Air conditioning and Tankless hot water

We had an air conditioning system installed and we were very pleased with the work performed. Done in timely and professional manner. A month later Westmount returned to install a tankless hot water system. Everything is working marvellously!

Glad to be able to help with your air conditioning and tankless system. Thank you for the nice review Ken!

jennifer in Port Coquitlam
jennifer in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the recent service, installation and workmanship provided by Westmount. Firstly, they were willing to accommodate our schedules by agreeing to perform their quotation during the evening hours, after 5:30pm.

On the day of installation, they arrived promptly (actually a little early :-) and worked very hard throughout the day. So much so that I don't believe they even stopped for a lunch break!

When they encountered a little hiccup with our installation, Laurenzo immediately discussed the available options with us and completed our job without further delay.

Laurenzo and his team are very knowledgeable and their recommended equipment is working well, as promised.

We highly recommend Westmount Heating and we will definitely be using their services again in the future.

Sincerely,
Jennifer M

Thank you for such a kind review Jennifer! We look forward to helping out in the future : )

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in any type of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers.