Reviews for Westmount Heating

Mitch R.
Mitch R.
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

furnace replacement

The installation crew arrived as scheduled. The were professional and worked quickly keeping me informed of their progress. Upon completion of the installation they cleaned up all the debris and walked me through the workings of my new furnace.

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review Mitch. Enjoy your new furnace : )

grcr in Port Coquitlam
grcr in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Replacement of existing furnace

V3C

My furnace is 30 years old and needs replacing .....
After researching and obtaining quotes various local companies on various furnaces, I chose Westmount Heating for the installation of my new furnace over other companies due to their honesty and knowledge of the products they install. Westmount was recommended to me by neighbour who had the same furnace installed a year prior.
They provided a quote with several cost options and install solutions. I found them to be extremely knowledgable, friendly and courteous.
On the day of the install, Laurenzo and his team showed up on time, completed all of the work ahead of schedule and performed more than what was stated on the quotation.
Several of my neighbours are now choosing Westmount for the install of their furnaces to be installed later this month.
Being very particular on how things are done... i would definitely recommend Laurenzo and his team at Westmount Heating for the replacement of your furnace..

We're very happy to hear your feedback and really appreciate your review. It was a pleasure to help you with your new furnace and your neighbours too!

claudia_gheorghe2002
claudia_gheorghe2002
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Furnace replacement

Professional, in time, acknowledge and friendly,
I am totally satisfied for the work provide it by Laurenzo

Thank you for the review Claudia. Happy New Year from all of us at Westmount!

Tim B in Greenwood
Tim B in Greenwood
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent Service, Excellent Price - Strongly Recommend

I just had a new Bosch combi boiler installed by Merch and his brother. They showed up exactly on time, were very efficient, professional and super friendly, answering all my questions and making sure I was completely happy with the job. The pricing was also excellent, about 20% less than what I was quoted by one of the big plumbing and heating firms located in Vancouver. I would whole-heartedly recommend Merch for any similar jobs.

It means alot to hear you are happy with our service. Thanks so much for writing a review Tim!

Amy from Burnaby
Amy from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Routine furnace service

V3C

I contacted Westmount Heating to perform a routine service on my furnace which hadn't been serviced since 2014. Lorenzo was prompt and performed the service with no fuss. The fan on the furnace was also quite loud so he made some adjustments to hopefully lower the noise.
Lorenzo is courteous and knowledgeable. I'll certainly be contacting him next summer for an aircon service (which incidentally he also did the installation work for).

Thank you for trusting us with your heating and cooling needs Amy. We appreciate the review!

dwilson
dwilson
1 review Langley, BC

New air conditioner installed

Professional and friendly. Quick and efficient work. No mess and cleaned up after themselves. Quality of work was noticed as well. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review Mr. Wilson! Greatly appreciated : )

lrae in Vancouver
lrae in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Furnace

My furnace broke down suddenly in February of this year, I called Laurenzo and he came by to inspect the system that same day, he got the quote to me within 24 hours and returned to replace my furnace the next day. He was very well informed and anticipated any challenges we would have. I had 2 other companies provide an estimate for the job and Westmount offered the most informed advice, best price, and the shortest timeline. Would definitely recommend Westmount Heating.

Thank you for sharing your experience Irae. We're glad we were able to help!

Terry & Jeanne in Surrey
Terry & Jeanne in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Installation of new furnace and A/C

V3C

Before considering retirement in a couple more years, we decided this was a good time to replace our 30 year old furnace. With the warmer summers of the last few years, we also thought installing A/C might be a great idea.
Originally, we had contacted a friend, who is in the same business, to do the work or us. For reasons beyond his control, he wasn't able to, but referred us to Lorenzo at Westmount Heating, and we are very glad he did.
Lorenzo was here within a couple of days, to give us his recommendations, and to discuss the option of moving the furnace from it's current location in the garage, to a new location in our crawl space. He assured us this would be possible, and said he would have our estimate within a day or two. True to his word, we did.
The work was scheduled in the time frame we had requested. Lorenzo and his crew arrived on time on the day and went to work right away. He and his crew were amazing. They are all hard working, knowledgeable, professional, and very efficient. I'm sure moving the furnace to the crawl space was no easy task, especially when access isn't the greatest. Having to work in a three and a half foot space for a day and a half couldn't have been a walk in the park.
When the work was completed, and the clean up done, and it was done well I might add, we went into the crawl space and I was shown what needed to be done as far as the vents, and what to watch for with regards to the pump etc.
Did we have a good experience? We most certainly did. Would we recommend Lorenzo, his crew, and Westmount Heating to friends, or anyone else for that matter. Absolutely, in a heartbeat, and on a dime. Thank you Lorenzo, and thank you to your crew for doing such a wonderful job, and for making this experience such a positive one. Terry & Jeanne

park.

Nothing makes us more happy than hearing that our customers are pleased with our work. Thank you Terry and Jeanne for the wonderful review!

Barry in South Surrey
Barry in South Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Air conditioner install in new house

Company was quick responding to my request for quotation and information. Lorenzo came by and gave me complete information on options, costs and recommendations. Installation went very smoothly and Lorenzo even found the original furnace installers had not removed one of the shipping bolts. Glad that was caught early. Great attention to detail and professional work all done in an extremely friendly manner thanks to Lorenzo. Highly recommended!

We really appreciate the review and thank you for trusting us with your new AC installation. Have a great summer!

Brandon
Brandon

2 New Furnaces Installed

This job was done in September of 2017 but I just got around to writing the review....After contacting a bunch of different heating companies and researching different Furnace brands I settled on WestMount Heating to install two bard new Lennox Elite Two-stage High efficiency variable speed furnaces.

I spoke to Kimberly in the office she was very friendly and courteous. I had a bunch of technical questions and was put me intouch with Lorenzo. Lorenzo was great at answering all my questions and putting my mind to ease. The job was scheduled within the time restriction I had. Lorenzo and his crew arrived on time and installed both furnaces on the same day. I'm very satisfied with the service and the furnaces. Great job. Highly recommended.

Brandon, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review after 8 months! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your furnace installation (x2). Let us know if you need anything in the future.

The Westmount Team

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in any type of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers.