Dynamic Edge Construction

Floor Laying & Refinishing
EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Edmonton  >  Dynamic Edge Construction

Reviews for Dynamic Edge Construction

pschram in Edmonton, Alberta CANADA T5K2P6
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

We have solid wood floors in our den, dining room, hallway, family room and stairs, that is 14 years old. They had many scratches from years of abuse from our pets. I was hesitant to have them re-finished, because I did not want to have to remove the baseboards and door trim. I read reviews on Dynamic Edge. I contacted them, and the owner, Sebastian, assured me that he had the equipment and ability to re-finish the floors without removing the baseboards. The first two days of the job sere spent sanding and preparing the floor for finish. Even though he had a truck mounted vacuum, there was still noticeable amount of dust in the air. It would have been nicer to have done this job during warmer weather so we could have opened some windows. The third day he sealed the wood, and put Glitsa Max finish on top. The product has a very strong smell for about ten hours, so I suggest if you use it, you find somewhere else to be during that stage. Overall, I found that Sebastian is an extremely reliable worker, and meticulous in his preparation of the floor. He has all of the proper equipment, and uses it well. Most of the baseboards had gotten sealer and the finish on them during the final processes, so I had to re-paint all of the baseboards. But I knew that would happen, and was prepared for it. We re-painted the following day. In addition to the floor, Sebastian repaired some damages to the wooden stairs, and made them look as good as new. We are very satisfied with the job that he did.

Alison in Beaumont
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

In our last house, we were refinishing the hardwood on the main floor. We asked some of our friends if they had anyone they would recommend and that is how we heard about Dynamic Edge. They were pretty quick getting back to us with an estimate and got the work completed quickly. However, due to the age of the house (the floors were original) they were not able to refinish it as it had been refinished too many times previously. They ripped out the old flooring and put in new flooring instead. It looks awesome. They were very helpful and I would definitely recommend them