Mohamad Salem

Jeff  in Edmonton
Jeff in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Renovation of House

Wrote up contract to renovate a 2 story house with this company/person in April of 2011. By September of 2012 he had still not finished. He would start installing new material before the demolition was completed. The hardwood was not nailed/glued to the floor properly and buckled, requiring replacing at a latter time on my own expense. When asked for my money back, he told me that he already spendt everything. I ended up taking the key back from him and ending my services. He never re-imbused me for anything, and all work that he completed had to be redone. He does not have any knowledge, courtesy, or manners, and completely scammed me as he asked for the money up front.