Findlay Roofing Inc.

Halton Hills ON L7G 1K3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Georgetown  >  Findlay Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Findlay Roofing Inc.

V in Etobicoke
V in Etobicoke

Roof replacement

The company representative showed up on the agreed time for the estimate. He did respond to all my quetions.
The crew that did the actual job was respectful and accomodating. They did a good job and cleaned up after the job was done.
It was a full roof replacement and it took 2 days.
The only complain that I have is that some of the nails are not covered under the shingle above.

Ian Massi in Georgetown
Ian Massi in Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

Repair job on roof

I called Findlay Roofing to fix a hole in my roof caused by a raccoon. Neil was sent out two days later and did a fantastic job fixing the hole. He noticed that my roof would need replacing soon, which I've known for a bit as well. I plan to contact Findlay Roofing first when it's time for me to make this happen.

Shannon in Rockwood
Shannon in Rockwood
4 reviews Guelph, ON

New Roof

We had our roof done two years ago, and we could not be happier. It looks great, the workers were very nice and polite, and the job was done very quick. This company also had the cheapest quote. I would definitely recommend this company!!

Tony
Tony
3 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

New roof

Always hard to rate something you can't see in its entirety.
The roof sure looks nice from where we stand. This was a referral from a neighbour - whose roof is now 2 yr's old. The owner of the Co., Rick, was very easy to deal with - gave us a reliable quote and suggested we shop around to compare - they arrived when he said they would (barring bad weather, of course) The fellas worked hard - had to replace much of the plywood because of poor previous install - it crunched when you walked on it because it lacked proper ventilation. The next owner of this house should be very happy we did what you should do.

SarahG in Georgetown
SarahG in Georgetown
5 reviews Georgetown, ON

roof repair

I had Findlay come out to give me an estimate on replacing my roof after a particularly windy winter when a few shingles flew off. Three other roofers gave estimates on the complete job and then Findlay came along and informed me that I didn't need a complete replacement, only a repair, since my roof still had about 5 years left on it. They were the only company to suggest this. I really appreciate their honesty and the fact that they put the needs of the homeowner first. When it comes time to replace my roof I'll definitely be calling Findlay.

Mitch in W. Georgetown
Mitch in W. Georgetown
2 reviews Campbellville, ON

Replace Roof shingles

Company is very professional and finished the job in the time estimated. I had noticed a small imperfection in sealing around the chimney, called them and they fixed the issue.