Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Toronto ON M6J 2S6
Bathroom Renovation
Renovations By Matt Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Renovations By Matt Ltd.

rafael
rafael
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen fawcett sink

I would recommend anyone to this owner of a-zors repairs and renos..The owner did an exceptional job fixing my kitchen sink with the fawcett..Since he put a new kitchen fawcett the wessan drop in hospitality sink, there has not been any problems to my kitchen.

im glad your enjoying your new kitchen sink it was my pleasure

Stephanie Etobicoke
Stephanie Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen renovation

The work that was done on my kitchen was of an exception standard he installed my floors, cabinets quickly and very well. He was very friendly and worked quickly to complete my kitchen. His knowledge of the repairs that needed to be done was exception and I would highly recommend him to everyone!

It was my pleasure to do your kitchen renovation... Im glad your satisfied and at azors we take pride in our work...

Daniela from Stouffville
Daniela from Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

Renovated bathroom

Matt came and renovated our bathroom in the basement, his knowledge of the plumbing and electrical was superb. He completed the job within a week and provided all necessary fixtures needed. I will definitely recommend Azors Repairs to all my friends and family, great work!!!

Thanks for the review and im happy to hear that your satisfied, we dont only want clients we want a long life friendship...

Ange Mississauga
Ange Mississauga

Faucet replacement

Matt replaced my old bathroom faucet with a new Moen two handle faucet. Very professional and courteous. Did not leave a mess cleaned up after him self. Very satisfied with service!

Thanks ange for the great review it was my pleasure, hope your happy with your moen fixture

ShellyinToronto
ShellyinToronto

Leek in Shower

Matt was very polite and he did a great job fixing my shower. He was very professonal, I would reccomand him for anyone that is looking to get something done at an affordable rate!

Thanks shelly for the review and it was my pleasure, look forward to doing business with you in the future.

voula
voula
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kithchen and bathroom leaks

I had a leak in the kitchen of a rental unit...Matt was referred to me by a friend from work..he came promptly, did a very efficient neat job at an affordable rate..a few days later I had a leak in bathtub of a rental unit..Matt was able to come quickly and replace what was needed and offered advice for future jobs if we decided..I will continue to use Matt's services and would definately recommend him!

Im glad you were satisfied with our services and i appreciate the review.. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks Voula

More about Renovations By Matt Ltd.

At Renovations By Matt we are committed to excellent service and quality workmanship. Whether your looking for a TO-DO LIST you cant seem to finish, Plumbing issues and installations by our licensed staff or a Full Reno Project, We are here to Help

From designing to finished products, our expert staff will make your renovation ideas come to life.

We use top quality trades and materials to ensure the repair or project is done right.

Email or Call us for more Details.

We Offer Plumbing and Waterproofing Services.

Services include: Plumbing repairs and new installations, drain services, waterproofing and More!!