West Key Storage

Reviews for West Key Storage

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

Wonderful Service.

My condo has no storage so we decided to rent a storage unit at West key in Inglewood. They are very helpful, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend renting from West key storage. Super fast and hassle free.
Josie

christine murray from Calgary
christine murray from Calgary

Temporary Storage

I recently rented a unit for a minimum of 3 months when my house sold fast and my new condo was not completed yet. The people on the phone were very friendly when I called and followed up with me when they said they would. They explained the monthly deal very well that allowed me to save a $100 on the price of the first full month. When I booked the unit they were very detailed in the process . So far so good. I will let you know if things change for the closing of the unit in March

storage

We recently moved from BC and needed a place to store our houaehold items until we could find a place to live. The staff at West Key were very accommodating, fun, and professional. A few days after we had placed our belongings at West Key, we received a call from JACKIE informing us that our storage unit was unlocked. We had been there the previous day, had looked inside the unit, and had not properly locked it. We were so appreciative that West Key had discovered this and had called to let us know.
The next week, someone broke into our vehicle and went through our glove box. Our West Key storage information and key had been placed on the front seat of the car. We immediately called West Key, and they told us that it would be no problem at all to change our security code.
Needless to say, we rate this company 10 out of 10 for their care, concern and excellent service. Many thanks to all at West Key Storage!

Rose in Calgary
Rose in Calgary

self storage unit

Have been using West Key Storage for the past 2 years. Hve not had a problem with moisture, leaks or rodents. The unit is as we left it, each time we check on it. Door even worked in the - 30 degree C weather.

They have handy locations and helpful staff. 24 hour access with gate control and cameras. Roads and access always clean and accessable.