Moving & Storage
111 Martin Ross Ave #7 Toronto ON M3J 2L9
Moving & Storage

best of 2019 winner 3 timesbest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

2 reviews ,

Moving from a condo to another

M3J 2L9

I was impressed by Augusta’s service. They arrived on time; friendly, fast and more importantly professional. I already had covered most of my items with plastic, and left some Ikea unimportant furniture, but I was surprised that besides using the moving blankets, they covered all the furniture with plastic, which not only protect them from scratching but also ensure the cleanness of the furniture while moving.

I had a lot of fragile stuff and was pleased that everything was moved without damages. We were done within exactly three hours, and I like the fact that their minimum hours are 3hrs not four like some other companies.

Finally, Augusta will always be my moving company and I absolutely recommend it.

Hi,

We highly appreciate the time you took to leave a review on our services! Thank you very much for the kind words and wish you all the best! We are very happy that we have added one more satisfied customer to our list! Good Luck!

vera in North York
vera in North York
1 review North York, ON

2BDR APT MOVE

M3J 2L9

I moved with Augusta Movers just recently and would like to leave a review on their tremendous work! Very professional, top quality service! If I could give them more than 10 stars i would! Thank you Guys! Great team work!
I will recomend them to all my friends and family!

Hi Vera,

Thank you very much for your feedback! It was pleasure for us relocating you! All the best with your new home!

Niresh
Niresh
1 review TORONTO, ON

Condo move

This could not have gone smoother, main points below.
1. On time.
2. Worked hard.
3. Price in line with estimate.
4. Professional guys who enjoy their job.
5. Were flexible when I needed it
6. Always smiling
7. Very careful with my furniture.

I was ripped off by my previous movers and was very wary before this one. Augusta Movers were recommended to me by friends and I am so happy I used them. I will definitely use them for every move in the future and will recommend them.

Great experience.

Hello Niresh,

Thank you very much for choosing Augusta Movers to be your service provider! Our goal is more satisfied customers!

Nina in Markham
Nina in Markham
1 review THORNHILL, ON

house moving

We have recently used Augusta Movers! Exeptional service! These guys changed my piont of view about the moving industry! First of all they were cheaper than the 3 other companies we have contacted for a quote. They were fast, efecient and very pleasant to deal with! Our furniture was well taking care of! They used those blue furniture blankets and on top of that shrink wrap to make sure no damage what so ever! We found them on Homestars and after reading the reviews we decided to go with Augusta Movers! The feedback matched on 100% the service they have provided us with! Hard working people! We wish you best of luck!
If you are looking for a quality service and affordable price Augusta Movers is the company to go with. I would personaly like to thank Dinko for making our experience so pleasant!
Highly Recomended!
Price $1,309

Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for your business and the great review! Every feedback brings us a step closer to the top! We really appreciate the time you took to post it! All the best to you Guys!

mario in North york
mario in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Moving out from a 3 bedrooms apartment

The greatest moving experience ever! Dinko and his team at Augusta Movers are amazing! They showed up 20 minutes earlier and without wasting much time started moving my contents after a short walk around the place. They were very professional, efficient and extremely polite.
All of my furniture was carefully protected with pads and stretch film.
I would highly recommend them!
Thank you, guys!

It was really nice meeting you Mario! Thank you for the kind feedback! I would like to welcome you to our list of satisfied customers!

Yvonne in Etobicoke
Yvonne in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Condo move

The service provided by Augusta Movers was outstanding. The moving team were personable, helpful and knowledgable. I felt that I and my belongings were being well taken care of. The team seemed to work well together, like a well oiled machine. The move was done in an efficient and timely manner. I'm recommending their services to anyone that will listen. (I also am handing out their business cards as well.)

Hello Yvonne,

Thank you very much for the great feedback! We really appreciate your business and looking forward to being your moving service provider for any future jobs!

Good luck with finding a good place!

Statick in Willowdale
Statick in Willowdale

Moving

M3J 2L9

I recently moved from a 2 level townhouse to a condo. I hired Augusta movers a couple of weeks in advance and they promised to arrange moving services for me. I had to change the time the day before and they were able to accommodate my request... It took them a few hours more than quoted (but that was my fault because i miscalculated how much stuff i had), but they work fast and efficiently, and were punctual and friendly. Nothing was broken or missing after the move, and i am very satisfied and highly recommend Dinko and his company. I will use the company again in the future and wish them much success!

Hello W.W.

Thank you very much for taking the time writing the review on Augusta Movers! Feedback is important to us as much it is to everyone who comes to HomeStars.com to look for services!Highly appreciated!

MA in Toronto
MA in Toronto

Moving from a large 1 brdm apartment to a house

I can't say enough about Dinko and Augusta Movers. It's my first time using movers, and I was admittedly skeptical about the process. Despite the quote being one of the lowest we got, they were incredible. They arrived early at our apartment and was great about email communication throughout the booking. They worked incredibly hard and efficiently and had our entire home moved in exactly the quoted time. They wrapped our things in saran wrap and blankets for protection and not a single thing was broken in any way. I highly recommend these movers, don't pay more when you can get this great professional service!

Thank you very much for the nice review Guys! Thank you for your support and trust during our work!

These guys guided us through the entire moving process which made our job less stressful and more efficient!

We truly appreciate your business! We wish you all the best with your new home!

Thank you for choosing Augusta Movers!

GV Huliff in Toronto
GV Huliff in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Moving from and into 2 bedroom apartment at new location.

Now that the dust has settled, I'd really like to thank Dinko and his staff at Augusta Movers for providing me the perfect, smoothest, most seamless moving situation that I've ever experienced. Kudos to them all.

These people absolutely made my day. Not only were they less expensive than others, but their customer service was awesome. From the second I spoke to them, I felt like I was really being looked after, and from someone who actually cared.

Bottom line, if you want to have a very pleasurable, affordable and mindless moving experience, then definitely get a quote from them. They are a no-brainer.

Gary H.

Wow! What a great feedback! Thank you Sir for taking the time writing the review on us!
We highly appreciate your business!!!

Thank you!

Bora in Lake Shore West
Bora in Lake Shore West

Moving (2 bedrooms)

These guys are awesome! In the last 3 years, I have moved 3 times, and I have never dealt with such professional movers. They are fast, VERY careful, very friendly and there are no hidden charges! NONE! I would truly suggest Dinko and his team to everyone. I would never go to another moving company again.

Hi Bora,

Thank you very much for taking the time for writing the review on us! Although, nobody is perfect we do our best to serve the needs of every customer at high level of quality!
We would like to wish lots of luck with your new place! Thank you for choosing Augusta Movers!

Augusta Movers team

More about Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.