Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
40 Beth Nealson Dr Toronto ON M4H 1M6
Moving & Storage
Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

move

I was extremely satisfied with the work of Augusta Movers. From Start to finish, both gentlemen worked very hard. They were very quick and effective. They were willing to accommodate any special request that I had. In four hours, they removed boxes and furniture out of two different locations and transported and reassembled everything in a third location. These gentlemen were very hard working and I would not only call Augusta Movers in the future, but I would definately recommend them to my family and friends.

Thanks Augusta Movers!

Dear Customer!

We thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us!
Online reviewing has become something that none of us can live without :)
From purchasing items on Amazon to hiring services on HomeStars, every consumer in todays world relies on reviews.
Thank for your contributions and we greatly appreciate your business!

The Augusta Movers Team

A.L. from Toronto
A.L. from Toronto

Outstanding movers, again

4.5 years ago, we moved with Augusta Movers, whom I chose after reading a ton of reviews online. And they met my high expectations and more. Courteous, careful, efficient, and friendly, they moved us from one apartment to another with grace and skill. Flash forward to the present day, and I wouldn't dream of using any other movers but Augusta. To our delight, one of the movers was the same as 4 years earlier, and remembered us. They were just as wonderful at moving us into our new house as they had been the first time. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Augusta Movers!

Thank you for your feedback A.L.!
We always strive for the best and we will continue to work hard to improve even further and provide our customers with the best moving and packing experience.

Gayle in Toronto
Gayle in Toronto

Don't bother getting an estimate

Augusta Movers will tell you every move is different, much depends on traffic, accessibility, assembly/disassembly, the nature of the furniture, etc. That's all true, but after providing a detailed inventory list, exact number of stairs, no traffic issues, and only one double bed and sofa legs to disassemble and assemble, the price was still more than double the estimated price. I was moving only 1 km away, from a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom.

Estimates aren't meant to be bang on, but more than double is unacceptable. There was extra time added for a "dock" charge (loading
the truck with moving supplies?) but no other idea how the bill got so high.

When I inquired about the excessive cost, Dinko said "if you have no issues with the performance, then thats what your job required". So I
guess if you're not blaming the workers for something then I guess Augusta is in the clear. Were they too slow? Or slower than Dinko expects them to be? Who knows, but I don’t blame the men for the estimate. That's not their job.

Hello Gayle,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are known as one of the top performing moving companies in Toronto and the reason for that is our accurate estimates and professional moving and packing staff.

The estimate we provided you with was an online one and it was simply based on your suggestions.
How accurate is that? We don't know until we get to the job site.

Our men confirmed, that your major items list was somewhat accurate, but there were all the misc. items like wardrobe boxes, lamps and small knick-knacks that were not listed.

Your initial estimate was at 4hrs and it took 6hrs to safely complete your project.

We eliminated all truck and gas fees and offered you the dock to dock billing module, which you gladly agreed to at the time.

We understand that every client would want to believe that their job is on the lower end rather than being a bigger job than suggested, but records show that 99% of the customers underestimate and that is a well known fact.

We hope we get another chance to impress you more in the future and perhaps come to your place and perform a visual inspection for more accuracy.

Augusta Movers Team!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Another great move with Augusta

My partner and I have used Augusta Movers four times in the past five years for various moves and they've been great every time for all sizes of moves and whether we're doing the packing or they're doing it for us.

This particular move was flawless as always: The movers were very friendly, professional and fast. We don't plan on moving again any time soon but will gladly recommend Augusta to others.

Thank you for your continuous support Daniel!

We wish you all the best

Augusta Movers Toronto team

Joao from Toronto
Joao from Toronto

Toronto Move

I recently had Augusta Movers help me move to my new home. I have to say I was very impressed with the level of care, friendliness and professional service that Adrian and his crew provided. The guys are extremely hard working, very courteous and even had fun while working so diligently. I'd highly recommend this crew for your next move!

Thank you Joao!
We are thrilled to see that our hard work is paying off.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Augusta Movers Toronto Team

pkosemetzky in Toronto
pkosemetzky in Toronto

3-bed townhouse move

Loved these guys from beginning to end! Took all the stress out of moving. Not the cheapest company, but not the most expensive either. I feel like I received great value overall. Go with Augusta and tip well because they deserve it!

Thank you for your gratitude and for being respectful of our work!

We wish you all the best with your new home!

MaryFH
MaryFH

Three Pick-up Move

Steve and his team did a great job moving my family. Super flexible with multiple pick-up points. Price was over the estimate, but to be honest, that was my fault because I underestimated how much stuff we actually had. Everyone was experienced and energetic, tidy, professional and cheerful. Didn't feel like any time was wasted, and they were careful with my possessions.

Your comments about our services excite us!
Thank you Mary FH!
We are thrilled we were able to help with your move and elevate any stress.
We are well known for our efficient and professional work.
Thank you for being our valued customer!

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Moving

In a residential move where fate conspired to have many things beyond our control go awry, Augusta Movers were smooth, professional and fast. Despite the challenges, Augusta moved my goods to two separate locations (half to a locker and half to a new residence), finishing well under their time estimate. Polite, professional and positive!

Thank you for your positive comments on our services Ian!
We greatly appreciate the business of clients like you.

romy in Toronto
romy in Toronto

Amazing Service

Augusta Movers guided me and my family through a marathon move. They were professional, kind, and knowledgeable. They worked tirelessly all day with amazing attitudes. They were very organized and handled all my belongings with care. Their rates were completely reasonable and I would highly recommend them to move anyone.

Thank you for this fantastic review Romy and family!
It was a real pleasure working with you on your project.

Our team at Augusta wishes you all the best with your new home!

Yenting Chen
Yenting Chen

Moving from Toronto to Hamilton

I only have good things to say about the service provided by Augusta Movers. They were friendly, punctual, neat and professional. The move went smoothly and free of stress. Will definitely hire them again in the future. Look no further, they’re the best!

Thank you for your feedback Yen!
We greatly appreciate the business of clients like you.

All the best with your new home.

Augusta Movers Team

More about Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.