AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
7-111 MARTIN ROSS AVE TORONTO ON M3J2L9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Mar from Toronto
7 reviews King City, ON

I found Augusta Movers thanks to Home Stars as everyone I spoke with couldn't really refer a moving company for one reason or another in light of their own bad experiences. I too had a horrible experience 5 years ago with my movers, they broke furniture, were dishonest about being insured and bonded and then simply disappeared. For this move I thought I would go with the best! and I honestly did! I contacted Dinko at Augusta Movers and he was so reassuring and sent over the best team of movers I could ever ask for. From the foreman who was amazing, Justin! to Cory who was very experiences, Ben and Peter who were great and the always smiling happy Tatem. They were all are professional, respectful, courteous, hard working young men. I couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. I have told everyone about them and will use them in the future 110%. We had a 14 hour move and the Augusta Movers team made it the smoothest experience ever! Thank you so much!!!

Job Price

It was real pleasure working for you Mar! We very much appreciate customers that are respectful of us and appreciate our hard work.
Thank you for spreading the word and for sharing your experience with us on this fantastic platform!
Attention to detail is what sets us apart. We hire the best people and train them to the heist stands in moving and customer service so we can provide the best services.

We wish you all the best with your new home!
Augusta Movers Toronto team

december13 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We used Augusta movers for our office move. I had such a positive experience with Augusta movers that I ended up hiring them again for two separate occasions. From start to finish, they were on time and took such great care of our belongings.

I have already recommended Augusta movers to the Office Manager at our previous office for their move.

Job Price

We kindly thank you for your positive feedback on our services!
We specialize in household but office moves are our passion!
Thank you once again for choosing us and for your generosity!

Augusta Movers in Toronto

We recently chose Augusta Movers to move my parents from their home of 40 yrs to a smaller apartment. Right from the start, they were professional, patient and very accommodating and the move went seamlessly! The young men were very polite and respectful and alleviated my parents' stress with their careful and meticulous handling of their valuables. They were incredibly efficient yet careful and the move was a great success overall! We would highly recommend Augusta Movers to anyone!

Job Price

Dear Customer, we thank you very much for this fantastic review!
The number of our happy customers is growing, which leads us to the idea of, that there is still hope for this industry and we hope to be one of the biggest contributors.
Thank you for your business!

Michelle in Toronto

I have used a lot of movers over the years, but by far this was the most positive experience I have ever had. From both the promptness of the arrival, to the efficiency of the crew, and most importantly, the quality of the staff, I could not have been more pleased! The guys were polite, professional, and took the time and care to pack and transport my belongings. I will definitely use them again!

Job Price

Hi Michelle! It is was a great pleasure dealing with you! We wish you all the best

Bernie

The Augusta team arrived on time, were professional, and just great to deal with. A big thank you to Stephen, Cory and his team for making our move a breeze.

Bernie

Job Price

Thank you for your positive comments Bernie!
It is always a pleasure to work for customers that appreciate us.
Thank you once again for choosing us over the competition!

Augusta Movers team

George in Toronto

Very friendly, efficient and honest. Would definitely recommend. You hear all these nightmares about moving companies, and its not the case with these guys. Its also great that they were hustling. They were running our stuff in and out quickly, arrived at places before us amd did not damage anything

Job Price

Thank you for your comments George!
We relay on our customers feedback to be able to improve the areas we need to, and also to show the consumer, that there are honest, professional moving companies out there.

Thank you for trusting us with your goods!

Augusta Movers Team

The professionalism, efficiency, detailed furniture handling was unparalleled!
Every member of the moving staff demonstrated care in disassembling, meticulously wrapping, transporting and reassembling all pieces of furniture. They were well trained and knew EXACTLY what to do!
The entire operation from beginning to end was smooth, relaxed and seamless.
I have never met such a professional moving company, as Augusta. I will recommend you to all my family and friends.
I wish Dinko and his crew continued success in the future!!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for this fantastic review!
We are so happy to see that our hard work is noticed and appreciated.
We will continue to give our best and provide our customers with professional and efficient moving services.

Once again we thank you for choosing us!
Augusta Movers Toronto team

hassana9 in Maple
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We used Augusta to move from our condo to our townhouse. The two movers that arrived were very courteous and arrived on time (if not a little bit early). They promptly surveyed our situation and got to work. After getting everything onto the truck they drove over to our new place. There was a minor hiccup in getting there but a quick call later, all was resolved. At the new home, the crew unloaded as diligently as they loaded maintaining a positive attitude throughout. Within no time, all was done and we were off to bed. Throughout the process, from booking onwards, Augusta was quick to respond to any requests we made and even when something couldn't be done, they made every effort to try first (very much appreciated!). We would definitely recommend to our friends and family and use them again for any future moves.