AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
7-111 MARTIN ROSS AVE TORONTO ON M3J2L9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Reviews for AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Christian in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

The showed in time , very patient and very careful to move all my stuff. All furniture was cover with blankets and very well arranged in the truck. They did a great job

Thank you for your feedback Christian!
Out goal is to become a household name and eliminate the stress with hiring movers.
This would not be possible without customers like you. So thank you for your contribution!

Best of luck!

Paulo

The team showed up on time with a great attitude and an eagerness to do a great job. And a great job they did: they moved our belongings from our house to two condos on time, and without any damage to property or belongings.

The guys were friendly and attentive to my questions. I was even able to borrow a cell phone from one of the guys when my phone battery had died.

I highly recommend Augusta movers!

Thank you Paulo!
Your comments are greatly appreciated but more so the fact that you were so happy with the service, that you decided to post a review.
Thank you for your time and effort in doing so!
We will continue to listen to our customers requests and improve even further!
All the best!

AUGUSTA Movers team

Corey and Steve were terrific. Both were very friendly, courteous and totally professional. They showed up on time, worked very quickly and took extra care with all of our belongings.

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and we are glad we were able to provide you with a positive experience!

Our team wishes you best of luck!

On August 31, 2017 your organization helped me move out of my old house into to my new home in Maple. You also came back to my new home a couple of days later to setup all my furniture. I was very impressed how they(Cory & Justin) put back my furniture, especially a 4 door armoire. I just wanted to let you know your staff was very professional and assisted me with all my concerns. I would recommend your company to any of my friends and family in the future.

Thank you for this fantastic review!
We are thrilled we were able to help!

Augusta movers team

Jennifer Young Move in Toronto

The crew was amazing. So accommodating, so happy, always smiling and did an excellent job. Dinko was amazing accommodating dates for my move. Corey was an amazing leader. Thank you.

I would recommend Augusta to anyone.

Thank you for your positive feedback Jennifer!
Pleasure serving you!

Augusta Movers team

december13 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We used Augusta movers for our office move. I had such a positive experience with Augusta movers that I ended up hiring them again for two separate occasions. From start to finish, they were on time and took such great care of our belongings.

I have already recommended Augusta movers to the Office Manager at our previous office for their move.

We kindly thank you for your positive feedback on our services!
We specialize in household but office moves are our passion!
Thank you once again for choosing us and for your generosity!

Augusta Movers in Toronto

We recently chose Augusta Movers to move my parents from their home of 40 yrs to a smaller apartment. Right from the start, they were professional, patient and very accommodating and the move went seamlessly! The young men were very polite and respectful and alleviated my parents' stress with their careful and meticulous handling of their valuables. They were incredibly efficient yet careful and the move was a great success overall! We would highly recommend Augusta Movers to anyone!

Dear Customer, we thank you very much for this fantastic review!
The number of our happy customers is growing, which leads us to the idea of, that there is still hope for this industry and we hope to be one of the biggest contributors.
Thank you for your business!

Michelle in Toronto

I have used a lot of movers over the years, but by far this was the most positive experience I have ever had. From both the promptness of the arrival, to the efficiency of the crew, and most importantly, the quality of the staff, I could not have been more pleased! The guys were polite, professional, and took the time and care to pack and transport my belongings. I will definitely use them again!

Hi Michelle! It is was a great pleasure dealing with you! We wish you all the best

Bernie

The Augusta team arrived on time, were professional, and just great to deal with. A big thank you to Stephen, Cory and his team for making our move a breeze.

Bernie

Thank you for your positive comments Bernie!
It is always a pleasure to work for customers that appreciate us.
Thank you once again for choosing us over the competition!

Augusta Movers team

George in Toronto

Very friendly, efficient and honest. Would definitely recommend. You hear all these nightmares about moving companies, and its not the case with these guys. Its also great that they were hustling. They were running our stuff in and out quickly, arrived at places before us amd did not damage anything

Thank you for your comments George!
We relay on our customers feedback to be able to improve the areas we need to, and also to show the consumer, that there are honest, professional moving companies out there.

Thank you for trusting us with your goods!

Augusta Movers Team

More about AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 647-783-8730.

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Crdboard Moving Boxes, Recyclable Plastic Moving Bin Rentals, Specialty Boxes, Full Packing Materials and Supplies, Moving Hand, Wardrobe Boxes, Mattress Bags, Stretch Wrap, Floor Runners,
Professional Moving Services,Professional Packing Services, Residential Moving, Commercial Moving, Local Moving, Long Distance Moving, Cross Border Moving services ( USA & MEXICO). Overseas shipping and logistics, Assembly/Reassembly, Storage Services, Plastic Bin Rentals with every Move that come with free delivery and pick up.
Local Family Owned Company
What we sell is customer satisfaction that comes from quality moves and excellent customer services! Call us today for your next moving need! 647 783 8730
We specialize in House and Condo Moves. Professional Moving and Packing Services. PODS Load and Unload. Furniture padding. Assembly and Disassembly. Office and Business Relocation. Corporate Relocation.
2010
Full refund on unused boxes and unopened supplies in good selling condition
Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Discover/Cash
Business License
Canadian Moving&Storage Network, BBB Accredited Business
WSIB for all employees
3 hour min + Truck Fee
PROJECT RATE
Billing is every 30 min
We honor the terms of our contract