Lambeth Home Maintenance

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in London  >  Lambeth Home Maintenance

Reviews for Lambeth Home Maintenance

Private User reviews London, ON

Kitchen renovation

This is the second project Dean has completed in our home. We had some renovations completed in our kitchen. Dean prepared the kitchen by removing old baseboards and trim, replaced baseboards and trim, repaired drywall, fixed gaps left in the wooden cupboards by the old counter tops, painted the entire kitchen, changed receptacles and put up new lights and fan, and put up the back splash over our new counters. It is beautiful.
We were extremely happy with the quality of his work. He gives a fair estimate and works with you to determine what you really want, cleans up daily, works hard and is very personable and reliable.
We would be happy to have Dean do work in our home again.

J Hall in London
J Hall in London

Updates to my home

I had Dean in to do several updates to my home including installing crown moulding, a new bathroom vanity and new interior doors as well as other updates. I found Dean to be very personable, highly skilled, reliable and honest. The cost of the job was worth every penny. I would not hesitate to hire Lambeth Home Maintenance again and look forward to having Dean back to do more work in my home.

Linda Campbell in Ajax
Linda Campbell in Ajax

Kitchen renovation

Dean's work ethic, attention to detail and meticulous workmanship surpassed by far the quality we have received from anyone in the past.
We will not be using anyone but him for future work in our home.

Amy in London
Amy in London
2 reviews London, ON

Bathroom Transformation

Worked with Dean Clayworth and his crew to transform an ensuite bathroom. The quality of work exceeded my expectations. Dean and his team were great to work with.
Dean has a great sense of style and was extremely helpful in selecting materials and products. Look forward to working with them again in the near future. Here is a link to before and after pictures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMcrvS_M-o8

Thanks Amy!

annehutchison from London
annehutchison from London

Installing Shower Bars & Cleaning and Sealing Deck

I found Dean on the Internet and hired him to clean and seal my deck. He also installed safety bars for me in the shower. He did an exemplary job on everything and much of the work was down outside of normal business hours. I really appreciate all the work that Dean has done for me and I would recommend him to anyone.

Bob from London
Bob from London

Deck, Kitchen Back Splash, Front Window

We purchased a house that Dean had done some work on for the previous owner and he came highly recommended! Since purchasing the house 5 years ago we have had Dean install a beautifull deck, kitchen back splash, a large wooden fence and most recently a front bay window. Dean's professionalism, quality workmanship and honesty are beyond approach. The most reliable and trustworthy guy I know. He is one stop shopping for any maintenance or building needs!

Sandy and Ken from London
Sandy and Ken from London

Master Bath Renovation

From the first time we called Lambeth Home Maintenance to talk about our Master Bath renovation, Dean was open and honest about how he works. Dean answered all our questions. It was this openness that gave us the confidence to choose Lambeth Home Maintenance to do our bathroom. And we were not disappointed!

Dean guided us through choosing materials, he consulted us about decisions along the way and paid attention to the 'little things'.....where to place things like lights and taps and making sure the shower bench was just the right height.

Dean and his crew were friendly, punctual and cleaned up each evening when they left for the day.

Our bathroom renovation included a new tiled shower, vanity and toilet. After completion, we requested a couple adjustments be done and these were completed quickly and efficiently. We do not hesitate to recommend Lambeth Home Maintenance to anyone who asks about our experience.

Lisa Bowden from London
Lisa Bowden from London

Water damage

Lambeth Home Maintenance
519-280-9915
London
N6P 1C8

Dean came to our rescue! My parents, away on their trip of a lifetime, had water sitting in their basement after an intense storm. After hearing from restoration companies that it would be at least a week before they could send someone, Dean made it work. Water sitting in a basement could have been a nightmare...but thanks to Lambeth Home Maintenance my parents home is in good shape. Dean cares and knows the importance of a 'home'.

C. Phipps in London
C. Phipps in London
3 reviews London, ON

Recording Studio

I needed a recording studio built in my basement so that I can record voice over work from home. Soon after Dean started working on the plans I had approved, I changed my mind about the size of the room I needed. He showed no frustration and just went with it. Dean worked patiently with me to ensure that the space was the right size, functional and comfortable. He made suggestions that were smart and helpful. He added details to ensure the studio will be stable and working well for years to come. He even built me a custom desk inside the studio and made sure it was the right size and height for me. Dean worked very hard, was efficient, showed up when he said he would, and cleaned up after himself. Dean is very conscientious about his workmanship and it shows in his finished products. Dean's positive and friendly personality makes every project fun and takes away the stress that often accompanies a renovation. I will hire Dean and Lambeth Home Maintenance to do my future projects and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

More about Lambeth Home Maintenance

Dean Clayworth, a licensed tradesman, established Lambeth Home Maintenance as one of the premier renovation and maintenance companies in London. His meticulous workmanship and eye for detail and design have earned him a reputation for doing exceptional quality work with a respected work ethic. About the Company: Lambeth Home Maintenance ...