Rocky Glass Door Inserts

Building Supplies and Hardware
BRAMPTON ON L6P
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Brampton  >  Rocky Glass Door Inserts

Reviews for Rocky Glass Door Inserts

piyush.sareen3
2 reviews Milton, ON

Great service and very clean job. Will definitely recommend it to others and I am planning to get other jobs done.
I am planning to get the garage door opener now

Sonia in Brampton

Many people on our street used this company- so we gave them a try. Honest company- explained the difference between Canadian made and ones Made in China. We were able to customize our insert to our liking. Looks great!

DW from Brampton
15 reviews , ON

Spoke with Rocky and he invited me over to his home office to view some more samples. The price is more than fair.

The doors along with the transom were done yesterday and the work is done very well and professionally. The installers were punctual and courteous and the product looks amazing.

acc in newmarket
7 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Good job and punctual with replacing my front doors iron wrought irons. the only thing is he never provided me with an offical receipt and asked to pay cash.
I was concerned with the waranttee but he never ever delivered the receipt to me afterall.