Junk Removal North Vancouver

Janet from North Vancouver
Janet from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Basement Cleanup

I emailed a photo of the pile of items to be taken away at 0730 Monday. The materials were picked up before 0900. That was fast! Ivan is a pleasure to deal with, and well worth the cost.

rose from Vancouver
rose from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

basement renovation junk removal

I recently decided to renovate my basement to make turn it into a rental suite. Prior to that, I had been using the space as an informal storage unit. I sorted through all the junk and called Junk Removal North Vancouver to take away what wasn't needed. The service men were on time and very efficient. I was amazed at the short time it took for them to clear everything out. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a junk removal company.

SERAFINNA in Vancouver
SERAFINNA in Vancouver
14 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Removal of old sofa

Junk Removal was great to work with. They answer their emails regarding removal of an old sofa promptly. Their hours were flexible and they picked up my sofa on a Saturday. I just held the door open and they did the rest. Very professional and decent price, just as quoted.