One Alliance Group Limited

Sonya in Toronto
Sonya in Toronto
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Highly recommend!

I'd like to thank Grant and his team at OAG Insulation for the outstanding work they did on my crawlspace. They very quickly replaced the 20 year old, non-efficient, pink insulation and vapor barrier with new spray foam. I immediately noticed a difference in temperature in our house. The floors were warmer and we found our home to be more efficient through the winter months.

Thank you so much for your outstanding service and being so respectful and courteous to me and my family!! I will recommend you every time. Can't wait for the next project

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Manager and staff are great, very helpful

Had a old house with extension without proper insulation. Called up Mr. Hung. He is very helpful. Guided me through the fixing process. On the project day, his staff did a great job on cleanup first, including some dead animals. Spread foam was thorough and cover every corner and holes. It has been a very happy experience to work with Mr. Hung and his staff.

The only issue is the responsiveness. Voice or text message is more effective than phone call. I guess he is on project all the time.

Cindy Kwong
Cindy Kwong

Roof Repair (Insulation, Shingles)

What a difference it is to work with professionals. We recently had an issue with unwanted wildlife and our roof, and acting upon a referral, contacted Grant from One Alliance Group. He responded that same day and with his expertise, was able to quickly assess the situation, suggest remedial action and alleviate any concerns we had concerning the integrity of the roof. The day that the work was scheduled (work which included removal of existing shingles and insulation, foam insulation application and woodwork replacement), his crew performed the job in a timely manner. They were also able to address any questions we had during the course of the job. Having worked with other residential contractors before, this experience certainly made us appreciate the stellar work that was done by Grant and his team. We are very satisfied with One Alliance Group and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable and resourceful company - one that proactively finds solutions for their clients.

Oliver from A&O Systems Group
Oliver from A&O Systems Group
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Insultion at our home in Parkdale

My wife and I have some mixed feelings about the costs involved with having our home insulated by One Alliance. We live in Parkdale along College off of Landsdowne and recently had an inspector, review the property, as it is for sale and on the market. As it turns out, the lowest possible insulation material in terms of rating was used, while we paid top dollar. This isn't fair. We trusted them with our home and paid way to much for service and materials. It pays to shop around.

serena in Markham
serena in Markham
1 review , SK

basement renovation, spray forms, roofing

We retained this company, and initally we trusted the sales person very much, because he looks very honest, but when they began the work. They worked for 3 days, then the worker will off for 1 week. It made us very upset. Many major works they done was wrong, and it required repair and fixing the problems. Whatever they promised, the promise hardely can delivery, so we can not trust them.
And when they spray my basement , it was full with gaps between the wall and ceiling, but the cold air still get into room. And we asked them come back to fix it. They were not responsing . WE will not referral to anyone.

A & J in North York
A & J in North York
8 reviews North York, ON

Attic insulation, foam wall insulation, furnace, ac

I have dealt with Grant since we purchased our house 6 years ago and since then he had installed Attic insulation, spray foam insulation in our basement, installed new furnace and ac. Grant has always been honest and always answered my questions to my satisfaction. They also install good quality stuff for a great price. Grant always make sure everything is done well and clean up after also. I have already recommended him to over 10 friends the last few years and I will be using him again for a new home purchase to replace the furnace. The company also takes care of any rebates that is offered so less thing for me to do. For insulation, furnace and ac, I will not use anyone else.

G Thompson in North york
G Thompson in North york

Replace & Upgrade Attic Insulation

We had previously tested and confirmed the Vermiculite insulation in our bungalow attic was asbestos free, however, decided to replace and upgrade. After contacting several companies, Grant at One Alliance was the most punctual in responding and the only one who actually came out to inspect and quote. He was very thorough in reviewing the entire attic and pointed out areas of concern such as ventilation and poor bathroom vent ducting. The estimate was detailed, easy to understand and competitive. On the day of the job, Grant and the crew were on time and kept me informed on the progress. We had the layer of spray foam applied first as a vapour barrier followed by the blown-in cellulose up to R50. A new vent was installed to improve attic air flow and the bathroom duct work corrected. I subsequently did my own detailed inspection of the roof, venting and inside the attic. I was extremely impressed by the level of detail in the overall job plus the attention given to clean up and removal of all the old insulation material. We noticed an immediate improvement with more even and consistent inside temperatures while the outside temps fluctuated greatly. Looking foward to the next full cooling and heating seasons to monitor the savings. Grant even followed up with photos of the work in progress and delivered on all commitments. Great job Grant and team!

Paolo East York
Paolo East York
9 reviews Scarborough, ON

Insulate Attic and Crawlspace

Grant is great to work with. He provides a thorough explanation for all of your questions and concerns. He tackles problems with different solutions than other insulators. He also does the work himself and is not a sales agent that sends someone else.. He isn't the least expensive but I went with him because I went on my instinct and liked the fact that he also had a baby like we did and seemed concerned about safety. His crew was nice to work with as well. They took measures to keep the inside and outside clean. Grant went out of his way and didn't seem to cut corners with the work. He patched up some duct work that had holes for example and suggested a cleaner product than blown cellulose.

Derek Patrick from Markham
Derek Patrick from Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Insulation removal & replacement.

Their work was superb at all stages of the project.
I fully endorse them without reservation.
Grant is the consummate professional.He was a wealth of relevant information and he clearly had our best interest in mind at all times.
His staff too were outstanding.

Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto
Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto

Insulation

I called three, well reviewed foam insulation specialists to quote insulating a large crawl space under my kitchen and dining room area. Of the three, Grant from One Alliance was by far the most diligent, careful and detailed in his quote.
Tt addressed and included more than just the foam insulation. He spotted issues with our duct work, and had an excellent solution for dealing with the dirt floor in the crawl space. Even though his quote involved more work, his pricing was very much inline with the competitors, who simply wanted to spray the wood ceiling of our crawl space.

The crew showed up on time, ready to work. They arrived with a very large equipment truck, and deployed very quickly. I would say that after parking in my drive, they were in the crawl space within 15 minutes. The men were extremely polite and courteous.

Grant took responsibility for the QC, and promised he would be there for the last hour of the work, which took just under a day, as quoted. He showed up about two hours before the end of the job, and insured the details agreed upon in the quote were fulfilled. The men made sure that my property was clean and as free of debris as humanly possible after they finished the work.
I am very pleased with the quality, professionalism, speed and timeliness of One Alliance.