Insulation
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Markham  >  One Alliance Group Limited

Reviews for One Alliance Group Limited

Oliver from A&O Systems Group
Oliver from A&O Systems Group

Insultion at our home in Parkdale

M1V 0E5

My wife and I have some mixed feelings about the costs involved with having our home insulated by One Alliance. We live in Parkdale along College off of Landsdowne and recently had an inspector, review the property, as it is for sale and on the market. As it turns out, the lowest possible insulation material in terms of rating was used, while we paid top dollar. This isn't fair. We trusted them with our home and paid way to much for service and materials. It pays to shop around.

serena in Markham
serena in Markham
1 review , SK

basement renovation, spray forms, roofing

We retained this company, and initally we trusted the sales person very much, because he looks very honest, but when they began the work. They worked for 3 days, then the worker will off for 1 week. It made us very upset. Many major works they done was wrong, and it required repair and fixing the problems. Whatever they promised, the promise hardely can delivery, so we can not trust them.
And when they spray my basement , it was full with gaps between the wall and ceiling, but the cold air still get into room. And we asked them come back to fix it. They were not responsing . WE will not referral to anyone.

A & J in North York
A & J in North York
8 reviews North York, ON

Attic insulation, foam wall insulation, furnace, ac

M1V 0E5

I have dealt with Grant since we purchased our house 6 years ago and since then he had installed Attic insulation, spray foam insulation in our basement, installed new furnace and ac. Grant has always been honest and always answered my questions to my satisfaction. They also install good quality stuff for a great price. Grant always make sure everything is done well and clean up after also. I have already recommended him to over 10 friends the last few years and I will be using him again for a new home purchase to replace the furnace. The company also takes care of any rebates that is offered so less thing for me to do. For insulation, furnace and ac, I will not use anyone else.

G Thompson in North york
G Thompson in North york

Replace & Upgrade Attic Insulation

We had previously tested and confirmed the Vermiculite insulation in our bungalow attic was asbestos free, however, decided to replace and upgrade. After contacting several companies, Grant at One Alliance was the most punctual in responding and the only one who actually came out to inspect and quote. He was very thorough in reviewing the entire attic and pointed out areas of concern such as ventilation and poor bathroom vent ducting. The estimate was detailed, easy to understand and competitive. On the day of the job, Grant and the crew were on time and kept me informed on the progress. We had the layer of spray foam applied first as a vapour barrier followed by the blown-in cellulose up to R50. A new vent was installed to improve attic air flow and the bathroom duct work corrected. I subsequently did my own detailed inspection of the roof, venting and inside the attic. I was extremely impressed by the level of detail in the overall job plus the attention given to clean up and removal of all the old insulation material. We noticed an immediate improvement with more even and consistent inside temperatures while the outside temps fluctuated greatly. Looking foward to the next full cooling and heating seasons to monitor the savings. Grant even followed up with photos of the work in progress and delivered on all commitments. Great job Grant and team!

Paolo East York
Paolo East York
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Insulate Attic and Crawlspace

M1V 0E5

Grant is great to work with. He provides a thorough explanation for all of your questions and concerns. He tackles problems with different solutions than other insulators. He also does the work himself and is not a sales agent that sends someone else.. He isn't the least expensive but I went with him because I went on my instinct and liked the fact that he also had a baby like we did and seemed concerned about safety. His crew was nice to work with as well. They took measures to keep the inside and outside clean. Grant went out of his way and didn't seem to cut corners with the work. He patched up some duct work that had holes for example and suggested a cleaner product than blown cellulose.

Derek Patrick from Markham
Derek Patrick from Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Insulation removal & replacement.

Their work was superb at all stages of the project.
I fully endorse them without reservation.
Grant is the consummate professional.He was a wealth of relevant information and he clearly had our best interest in mind at all times.
His staff too were outstanding.

Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto
Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto

Insulation

I called three, well reviewed foam insulation specialists to quote insulating a large crawl space under my kitchen and dining room area. Of the three, Grant from One Alliance was by far the most diligent, careful and detailed in his quote.
Tt addressed and included more than just the foam insulation. He spotted issues with our duct work, and had an excellent solution for dealing with the dirt floor in the crawl space. Even though his quote involved more work, his pricing was very much inline with the competitors, who simply wanted to spray the wood ceiling of our crawl space.

The crew showed up on time, ready to work. They arrived with a very large equipment truck, and deployed very quickly. I would say that after parking in my drive, they were in the crawl space within 15 minutes. The men were extremely polite and courteous.

Grant took responsibility for the QC, and promised he would be there for the last hour of the work, which took just under a day, as quoted. He showed up about two hours before the end of the job, and insured the details agreed upon in the quote were fulfilled. The men made sure that my property was clean and as free of debris as humanly possible after they finished the work.
I am very pleased with the quality, professionalism, speed and timeliness of One Alliance.

Kent in Scarborough
Kent in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Wall & Attic Insulation

I never write any review in my life; however, i believe this company, perhaps the crew deserve a good credit. The story is i am rebuilding my house, of course no neighbour like about this, but when these professionals come to the job site, first thing they do is to inform my neighbours what are they are doing and when they will finish. job went well as what they suppose to do. they also clean up the job site better than anyone else, they take another step to make sure my neighbour's place is clean up too!! neigbour is happy, no issue, that's great. yes, i will recomend them to my mother.

Monica&Kim in Scarborough
Monica&Kim in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Attic Insulation

Very reliable and professional. Everything was done as per contract. Good cleanup job afterwards. Installer Keith parked his van on the road instead of on my interlocking driveway as I have requested even though it is more inconvenient for him when bringing the hose into the house.

Lorie in Scarborough
Lorie in Scarborough
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Attic insulation & weather sealing

Sales associate and service men were all very friendly, professional and efficient. They ensured their equipment could fit into our premises, then took measures to ensure everything was tidy and wouldn't ruin our floor. Very satisfied with their staff and service!