H & R Enterprises

Howard in East york
Howard in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Great service

When I use to work at a small electronic retail store, I remember seeing this company. They had really nice people and really good service. I highly recommend getting them if you want good electronics are a low price.

Paul in Bowmanville
Paul in Bowmanville
3 reviews BOWMANVILLE, ON

Home renovations, new basement, kitchen, & deck.

I moved into a new home that needed a little TLC. This summer has been busy. Through word of mouth I got the name of a general contractor that had built a strong reputation for quality and service. I work in the construction industry so I know which collegues offered up honest, non-bias opinions of their GC's.

A few suggested giving H & R Enterprises a call. I worked with the owner, Robert. He and his crew did a fantastic job! Robert took the time to hear out my vision and made it a reality.... better even. H & R Enterprises managed to complete my home renovation under budget and on time. The basement looks amazing, the backsplash in my kitchen makes a world of difference and I was able to enjoy summer BBQing out on my new cedar deck with family and friends. If you're reading these reviews in search of a quality GC you can stop because you just found the perfect one. Customer service was excellent.