Hot Electric

Electricians
11137 157A St Surrey BC V4N 4R3

Reviews for Hot Electric

3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Installation of video surveillance camera system

Paul and his crew installed a video surveillance camera system on my property. Pre-installation, Paul and I did a walk through to determine the ideal locations for each camera. He never rushes me, and always takes the time to discuss my concerns and is willing to troubleshoot collaboratively, when necessary. As always, Paul is reliable and timely in any of the projects (big and small) that he has done for me, including this one. The system was set up, and he ensured that the cameras captured the ideal views to my satisfaction. He also does a follow up email with me, which is appreciated. Thank you, Paul and team Hot Electric!

Bowman Lam in Vancouver
Bowman Lam in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Reno redo house wiring and lights

Tristan and his crew were reliable, they came to the job site when they said they would come, their work was very good, from rough-in wiring to the finished product. They catered to any changes i had.

i installed the low-voltage wiring (internet and coax cable) when i had questions, they provided the answers and offered helpful advice.
i would use their services again for sure.

mtiongson in Vancouver
mtiongson in Vancouver

They were hot!

Excellent & professional service. The quality of work was life lifechanging . The electricity we felt was more than just the currents and kilojoules, but the overall ambiance of their spirits. I would highly recommend hot electric for all your electrical needs.

Constantine in Burnaby
Constantine in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Electrical upgrade

Tristan, Rob and their team were very professional. They were meticulous with their work. The part that I was grateful for was whenever the jobs completed, they always cleaned the mess. Kudos to their team!

Tim_H
Tim_H

Ethernet Cabling Installation

Paul and his team installed CAT6 ethernet cabling throughout our home in less than a day, connecting 5 rooms in the house on two floors. Not only did they do an excellent job, but they were a pleasure to work with. The job was completed 100% to my satisfaction, and they cleaned up so well after that you'd never know that they'd been there. I'm writing this review a few months after the work was done, and I've had zero issues since.

I would absolutely recommend Hot Electric to friends & family, and for any future work I need done I'll definitely be going to them again.

Thank you Tim! Glad we were able to help and wish you the best in the future!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Renovation and General Maintenance

I have been using Hot Electric for my electrical needs for the past 5 years. I highly recommend them! The first job was the electrical for a master bedroom and ensuite reno and since then, for any electrical issues that have come up, both big and small. The service is exemplary. Paul has impeccable manners, is reliable, accommodating and there has not been an electrical issue in my older home that he has not been able to solve. I am confident in his expertise and professionalism. Its a pleasure for me to recommend Hot Electric to you.

Thank you for the great review! Always glad to help and we do the best we can.

ddpp in Vancouver
ddpp in Vancouver

Attic Renovation

Once our attic addition was underway, our contractor put us in contact with Tristan from Hot Electric to go over the new wiring and relocation of the existing wiring. My first impression of Hot Electric was that they were courteous and flexible in scheduling meetings/work times. Tristan and his crew were aware that we were living in the house during the renovation and they made sure to leave us some essential circuits running at the end of their working days so that we wouldn't be stuck without lights/outlets in the bathroom and kitchen. The guys were very professional, tidy, and always took their shoes off when transiting through our front door to the work area, and took care not to break our old light fixtures and put them in a box in case we wanted to reuse them. The work was done as expected and on time, and when we ran into what ended up being a BC Hydro related problem, Tristan suggested that we call Hydro to see if it was their problem before we started spending money on troubleshooting. It turned out to be the connections at the hydro pole were old and needed replacing, which cost us nothing. With reasonable rates for the work performed, and a courteous and honest crew, I would recommend Hot Electric to friends who needed some electrical work done.

ilusher in Pitt Meadows
ilusher in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Bathroom Fans and Lighting Replacement

Great service. Replaced and upgraded all our bathroom fans and also replaced some lighting. No BS and timely service. We have already asked for them to take a look at a few other issues given how happy we were with their professionalism. I have no hesitation in recommending Hot Electric.

Thanks for the kind words Ian. I am looking forward to adding some home automation to your place.

Cheers,

Tristan

3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Installation exterior lighting

I've worked with Paul & Tristan on various projects in the past few years, and continue to call on them when I need any electrical work done. This time, I called on Paul and his crew to install exterior lighting to my property-- it included LED security lighting around the grounds of the property. My concerns were addressed by Paul promptly and respectfully. Paul never fails to respond to my phone calls and emails. He takes the time to listen to my needs and concerns, and provides me with thorough explanations. He is certainly honest, genuine and reliable. A combination of quality workmanship and excellent customer service!

Thank you very much for the great review! It is always a pleasure to work for you and help out!

18 Wheels Logistics  in
18 Wheels Logistics in
1 review Burnaby, BC

Warehouse electrical work

I have used Hot Electric for almost 3 years. They have done work at three of my warehouses, installing forklift chargers and installing/repairing lights and panels. I've dealt with Paul, he is honest and reliable. They have been fair and always assist us in time of need. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Thank you! It is always great working with you guys!

More about Hot Electric

Who is Hot Electric?

We’re a talented team of dedicated professional electricians who pride ourselves on hard work, honesty, and integrity to reveal excellent customer service. Plus, we are fully committed to getting the job done safely, no matter the challenge. Our friendly electricians will look after you from start to finish, so that you have peace of mind and enjoy the results.

We offer a holistic approach for you, not only benefitting from our electrical service, but also providing information and resources to help for a sustainable future.

Why Hot Electric?

-Calling us is simple; we listen and we care, exactly what you deserve
-Flexible scheduling
-Quick response
-Customized electrical services to meet your needs
-Highly trained, honest technicians
-We ensure you get more bang for your buck
-Government licensed and bonded
-We offer free quotes

Hot Electric's Service Guarantee

We want our customers to be satisfied with their choice in Hot Electric, every step of the way.

Our goal is to provide you with consistent, superior customer service and an unforgettable experience.

To ensure that Hot Electric provides this to you, we have implemented a service guarantee to show our commitment for prompt service to all our customers.

-We guarantee the quality of our work for 1 year. Any problems that occur due to faulty workmanship within the first year will be repaired free of charge. Warranty for parts is as per manufacturer's specifications and labour for the installation of the said parts is 30 days.

-We guarantee an accurate invoice, plus a fair and honest quote.

-We will respect each customer’s property as it is a fundamental courtesy of our company. We will always provide drop cloths and booties in our customer’s home.

-We guarantee a timely and reasonable response to your call. We will show up on time and if not you will receive a courtesy call informing you in that occurrence.

-We will provide courteous customer service. If there is any way to improve our service we encourage customers to let us know. We value all feedback that will help us better serve our customers.

Electrical Services we provide:

-Renovations or new builds
-Troubleshooting
-Aluminum wiring upgrade
-Knob and tube wiring upgrade
-Home inspections
-Panel and breaker upgrade
-Sub Panels
-Service Upgrades
-Dedicated Circuits

-Safety: Arc fault protection, Ground fault protection, Tamper Resistant receptacles, Grounding and bonding, Surge protection and Smoke/CO detectors

-Lighting: Pot lights, Track lights, Chandeliers, Under cabinet lighting, Garden lighting, Security lighting and Energy efficient solutions

-Fans: Ceiling Fans, Bathroom Fans, Range hood Fans and ducting

-Heating: Baseboard Heaters, Floor Heating and Kick space Heaters, Hot Tubs, Spas and Saunas

-Low Voltage Wiring: Telephone, Coax and Data Cabling, Sound systems, Home Theatre and TV mounting

Brands:Square D, Siemens, Cutler Hammer, Leviton, Pass and Seymour, FPE, Sneider Electric, GE, Standard, Hubbell, Schneider