HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in North York  >  Affordable Woodworking Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Susan Tuckey from Toronto

I sent affordable woodworking a design of my plans. Richard came to our house to measure and review the space. Less than 2 months later, he installed the shelving and totally transformed our room. Everything turned out exactly as desired. He fit it shelving perfectly around bulkheads and electrical outlets; built a bench with drawers; built a hidden liquor cabinet. Friends and family are amazed!

Job Price

Thank you for your review Susan and Bryan.
It was a pleasure working already 3rd time
with you.

Lou Orazem from Caledon

Affordable woodworking built two wine rack units for us. The work was very complex. Affordable woodworking completed the work with a high degree of accuracy, and the units were completed on time. We were very pleased with the work.

Thank you for a review.

1 review Pickering, ON

We recently had our entire kitchen renovated. The custom cabinitry was all done by Richard at Affordable Woodworking.
With our kitchen project, I must say that I can't help but give an A Plus review to the exceptional service provided by Richard. There are many things that set Richard apart from the rest in the industry. To name a few ...Richard not only lends an ear to his clients but he actually thinks it out
loud to assure that he is on the same page as his
client. His attention to detail, ability to not only foresee the desired results but also the necessary steps and alterations needed to achieve the desired results, finesse in woodcraftting through precise and meticulous measurement and application are some of the key reasons why he always achieves perfection in whatever he touches.
Inspite of his busy schedule, Richard was very generous with his time not only during the designing, making of the cabinets, but also during installation. He went over and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. He was always punctual and cleaned up after his days work was done.
I could go on and on about the exemplary service provided by Richard but I thinks what sums it best is that I would love to have him back for any other project in our house and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!!
Thank you Richard!!!

Job Price

Thank you for your review Samta, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your new kitchen!

John Sailes in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Affordable Woodworking has been a "top drawer" supplier of ours for three years now. Richard came highly recommended through an industry colleague and I expect to continue our relationship for many years to come. Affordable Woodworking's attention to detail and ability to fabricate solutions in both design and application are a recognizable asset for my companies ability to service various client demands. Ours is a very "high end" business with lofty expectations and requirements always met with fabulous results. Thank you Richard!

Store Fixturing in North York

Affordable Woodworking has been a superior partner with Middleton Group for close to 10 years. Richard has helped us with the design and production of Store Fixtures for companies such as TD Bank, Hallmark and SONY to name a few.
The experience and dedication to detail that Richard has shown has not only helped us deliver top notch fixturing but has definitely led to reorders on a regular basis.
I would highly recommend that any company looking for excellent service, excellent pricing and delivery as requested contact Richard at Affordable Woodworking .

Doug Coburn
Middleton Group

jcsharpe in North York

We hired Richard to do all of the custom cabinetry work for our kitchen renovation. This was a really big job and we had high expectations for our dream kitchen but Richard is a true professional and with his experience, he helped us tweak our design until it was perfect. The quality of his work is exceptional. Richard is extremely detail oriented and made sure that nothing was overlooked. He delivered our project on time and on budget, and went out of his way to make sure that our expectations were met. We would HIGHLY recommend Richard/Affordable Woodworking to anyone looking for great service, quality workmanship and a fair price. We are thrilled with our kitchen!!!

Ugo Orsi from Old Toronto

I’m very happy with the recent two projects Richard did for us, a TV wall and a bookcase which are both outstanding. Richard exceeded our expectations doing a great job. He used new materials that matched perfectly with the flooring and the rest of the furniture. Richard was as always Richard very detailed taking dimensions and envisioning what we wanted. He was also on time delivering the projects.

kk23 in Toronto

We are very happy with the shelving and drawers Richard built and installed for us! From my first call with Richard, he was polite, attentive, and very knowledgeable. Despite his busy schedule, he took on our requests, and completed the job in record time - and to perfection! We look forward to working with Richard again on any future projects around our house.

Jacinthe from Toronto

I contacted Richard for a cabinet in my bedroom and I am very pleased with the result. Richard provided me with great advice and his attention to details is remarquable. I am a very happy customer.

Job Price

Hi Jacinthe.It was pleasure work for you
Thank you for your time and a review .

More about Affordable Woodworking Inc.

New Product On The Market!
Modular Quality Kitchen And Vanity Cabinets Made From 3/4 Plywood. The
Same Finish Inside And Outside. 6 Colours And 5 Styles To Choose From.
Dovetail Drawers Made From Solid Maple, Doors Made From Solid Maple And
Soft Closing Hardware. Cabinets Come Unassembled. Ready For Pickup In 7-10
Days. Price Is Already Low. As A Promotion, Affordable Woodworking Inc. is Offering An Additional
20% Off. Please Check Our Website At www.affordablewoodworking.com
(Modular Quality Kitchen)
An Authorized Dealer, Affordable Woodworking Inc. specializes in custom-made cabinetry in residential and commercial sector. Find us on our Facebook page!

Services include: