Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Cabinetry & Millwork
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in North York  >  Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Reviews for Affordable Woodworking Inc.

R-Z INTERIORS
R-Z INTERIORS

Bedroom Millwork

We reached out to Richard for custom cabinetry for our client's kids bedroom. He fully reviewed all the drawings, asked us to visit his showroom. Richard is very detail oriented and really loves what he does. every items was built to the dimensions indicated on our drawings and installed perfectly.

Thank you for taking time to write a review.
I look forward to working with you on
future projects.

adam from Toronto
adam from Toronto

Living room millwork with fireplace surround

Affordable woodworking is my go to for all my millwork needs - for over 5 years now!!

Richard has completed my custom kitchen, bathroom vanity and just completed our living room millwork.

I come with a concept design, and Richard does all the detail work. He will measure and suggest high quality materials to give us the best end result. Richard puts a lot of care into his work, and very passionate!!

He has high respect for my house, and keeps the millwork wrapped and drop cloths to make sure the house is clean at the end of his work!

I would recommend affordable woodworking over and over

Thank you Adam for a review.It's been a pleasure
working with you.

JP
JP

Dining Room Built Ins

We had Richard build our dining room built ins and are very happy with the results...!! The workmanship is top notch and they were delivered on time as promised.
We had gotten a few quotes and he was competitive and well priced.

We would use him again and are currently having him do cabinets for beside a fireplace right now...!!

I would recommend him highly to all of my friends and family.

It's been a pleasure working with you, thank you Jennifer. Looking forward to completing your next project!

Kind regards,

Andrew smith contracting in Toronto
Andrew smith contracting in Toronto

Custom Wine cellar

I have been dealing with Richard from affordable woodworking for the past 10 years. Recently I asked richard to make a custom wine cellar and as always delivered an amazing product on time as promised!
I will continue to use Richard and would recommend his services for those who appreciate custom quality.

Thank you Andrew for your a review.
I know how difficult is to find time when we're so busy.
It's been a pleasure working with you.
Sincerely,Richard

1 review , ON

Kitchen and Bathroom renovations

I've had very positive experiences , my projects have been extreamely custom and not your cookie cutter projects. Richard was attentive and discussed drawings in detail and was able to make suggestions and come up with approaches and methods that made the execution of the projects a success.

I would recommend him without reservations.

Thank you for a review.
It's a pleasure doing business with you..
I hope to see you with other future projects.
Sincerely-Richard.

Peter Ineichen in Toronto
Peter Ineichen in Toronto

Custom-Made Kitchen and Vanity Cabinetry.

Richard from Affordable Woodworking is always my recommended #1 choice when offering custom woodwork to my customers. Richard is professional and offer quality products and services. As a professional contractor in home renovation, it is always important for me to provide my clients with top quality workmanship when it comes to custom-made cabinetry. I have referred and worked with Affordable Woodworking on numerous projects over the last 5 years, on both extensive and minor projects, and Richard has always delivered and exceeded my expectations.

I highly recommend Affordable Woodworking for your custom made wood projects. I can guarantee you will be happy with the finish products and services you will be receiving from Richard.

Peter Ineichen
Peter Maintenance and Renovations, East York, ON

Thank you Peter for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review.It is always a pleasure to do business with a contractor who is also passionate
about every project.Looking forward to another
challenging projects in the near future.
Sincerely,Richard

Andrew Grof from Toronto
Andrew Grof from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Was recommended to use affordable woodworking and Richard. It ended up being a costly and disappointing mistake.

We ordered the cabinets and then the problems began. We were told the cabinet doors were made of solid maple. This was incorrect, they were just mdf. Once we found this out we wanted to refund. Apparently this was not possible and we had no choice but to stick with the kitchen.

When we were putting the cabinets together, we found that many of the pieces were not straight and most of the face components had some sort of damage. Some more than others. Then when we wanted to get the doors exchanged, we were told that we took to long to inspect and it was not possible. We reluctantly installed the cabinets.

Now that we have used the kitchen for about 2 months, a number of the drawer sliders stick and don't close all they way unless you push them closed.

The list goes on and I would be more than happy to provide further feedback.

At the end of the day, IKEA cabinets (we have IKEA cabinets in our basement for 5 years now and they look better than the ones supplied by Richard after only a few months) are far superior to the ones supplied by Richard.

My recommendation is to stay far away from Affordable woodworking and Richard regardless of the reviews or the impression of him. I would go as far to say that many of his reviews are possibly paid or fake.

On top of all of this, none of our concerns and issues were rectified. In fact, they were barely dealt with. Richard's customer service was terrible and he was unwilling to work with us to fix the problems. We are now stuck with a kitchen that we will need to replace in a few years.

Hope this helps you in your kitchen renovation.

Thanks for taking the time to write your review about Affordable Woodworking Inc. We're extremely surprised to hear that you're unhappy with the product and services Affordable Woodworking Inc. has given you.
It's our primary goal to provide quality product and services to all our clients. We take customer service seriously. If there is any way to resolve this issue, please contact us directly and hopefully we can find a resolution.
Best Regards,

Ravi  in Toronto
Ravi in Toronto

Customized Walk-in Closet

Richard's work is of high quality and he is also very helpful. We provided him with a design and he was able to replicate the exact same design. I am very happy with his service.

Thank you for a review.
I guess now you have enough space to hung your clothing - enjoy this latest addition in room.
It was a pleasure doing business with you-Richard.

Kelly tobiason in Toronto
Kelly tobiason in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

We are in the middle of a kitchen renovation. Richard custom built our cabinets. His suggestions and attention to details were greatly appreciated! We are so pleased with the finished products!

Kelly and Toby a tobiason

Hi Kelly and Toby.
Thank you for a review.
It's been pleasure working with you!
Best Regards,

Susan Tuckey from Toronto
Susan Tuckey from Toronto

Living room Shelving - Outstanding!

I sent affordable woodworking a design of my plans. Richard came to our house to measure and review the space. Less than 2 months later, he installed the shelving and totally transformed our room. Everything turned out exactly as desired. He fit it shelving perfectly around bulkheads and electrical outlets; built a bench with drawers; built a hidden liquor cabinet. Friends and family are amazed!

Thank you for your review Susan and Bryan.
It was a pleasure working already 3rd time
with you.

More about Affordable Woodworking Inc.

New Product On The Market!
Modular Quality Kitchen And Vanity Cabinets Made From 3/4 Plywood. The
Same Finish Inside And Outside. 6 Colours And 5 Styles To Choose From.
Dovetail Drawers Made From Solid Maple, Doors Made From Solid Maple And
Soft Closing Hardware. Cabinets Come Unassembled. Ready For Pickup In 7-10
Days. Price Is Already Low. As A Promotion, Affordable Woodworking Inc. is Offering An Additional
20% Off. Please Check Our Website At www.affordablewoodworking.com
(Modular Quality Kitchen)
An Authorized Dealer, Affordable Woodworking Inc. specializes in custom-made cabinetry in residential and commercial sector. Find us on our Facebook page!

Services include: