Affordable Woodworking Inc.

160 Finchdene Square, Unit#15 Toronto ON M1X
Cabinetry & Millwork
Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Storeage/display unit

WE needed a storeage/display unit for our daughter's room. Richard made a beautiful unit for her during the early period of Covid. Later we needed a companion piece for it and Richard made us a beautiful additional piece very quickly. It looks fantastic and Richard did a beautiful job. He is very thorough, does a very professional job and uses very high quality products. We can't thank him enough and would use him to do any millwork that we needed.

Thank you for your review.
It was a pleasure dealing with you second time.
Good luck in new place .
Sincerely-Richard

Francie in Toronto
Francie in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen

Richard the owner was awesome. With the lack of supplies due to Covid-19 he worked hard to find what we wanted. The quality of the cabinets are amazing and they look beautiful. I wood highly recommend his products. As a designer I found working with Richard easy and professional. Made my job easier.

Enjoy the new kitchen.
Kind regards,

Marisa & Ema from Whitby
Marisa & Ema from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Simply THE best!

I am a perfectionist and look for quality work and good value - it's not very often that businesses meet my (realistic, but high) expectations. I contacted Richard after seeing reviews on HomeStars and after talking in the phone with him, my partner and I knew instantly that he was the guy for our job. We visited him at the shop, and we knew we made the right choice. After our work was done, we were so happy with our decision!!

We had already designed the foundation of what we wanted (custom kitchen cabinet addition and surrounding-the-bed cabinets), but Richard really brought it to life, more than we could have ever imagined. He was super kind and down-to-earth, very knowledgeable about his trade, extremely responsive, on time, and amazing at what he does! He truly goes above and beyond, cares about the little details (and his clients). He was the perfect match for my perfectionism, and his price was the most reasonable of all the quotes we received. We are so grateful to have found him and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him without hesitation. We are telling all our friends and family about him. You will not be disappointed!!

Thank you-Marisa and Ema finding for finding time to write
a review.
I'm glad that I met your expectations.

-Richard

0 reviews Ajax, ON

kitchen cabinets

The cabinets are of excellent quality and we're made in a timely fashion. The finish is exactly what I wanted.

Thank you for a review.
It was a pleasure working with you on that project-commercial kitchen.

Janet Williams in East york
Janet Williams in East york

Additional slim cabinet for spices onto existing kitchen

Affordable Woodworking refaced and rebuilt our kitchen 14 years ago, each cabinet was exactly measured for the doors or drawers and several new cabinets were added to make the kitchen more usable. We decided we needed another cabinet added to the end of a run of cabinets to hold all our spices and it was roughly 5' tall by 6 " wide so definitely custom. Richard was prompt, excellent communication in terms of price, materials, options. He measured from every single angle and because of that, we have a new emaculate cabinet that looks like it has been there for ever. He is and will always be the most professional tradesperson we have ever dealt with and we would highly recommend him for any custom woodworking job - you wont be disappointed.
(Below are before and after photos)

Thank you Janet and Mike for putting a review.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Condo Renovations to Dining Area, Kitchen and Office

(cost is inclusive of HST)

This is the fifth project that Richard has done for us and I couldn't be anymore please. The precision and craftmans ship is outstanding as usual. It involved building lower cabinetry along a 108" wall and then upper cabinetry, a shiplap backing and shelving; a barn door to my specifications done in a shiplap pattern; a printer unit with three drawers and floating shelves; and two drawers for an existing pantry. Two colours were required. It has converted an underutilized space into something very beautiful and useable. It has freed up cramped cabinets and shelves and has made our place much more functional.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your review!
It was great working with you.

Eon Graphics

When I first met Richard I could tell he knew what he was talking about and he was a craftsman. He did a great job for me I am very pleased.

It was a pleasure working with you.
I'm glad that I meet your criteria.

Entry built in closet

Very thoughtful and detailed work. We had a very narrow space to make a built in closet area that would be useful for our family, I drew an outline of what we wanted and Richard brought it to life perfectly!! They are very precise and make every detail come to life. A very reasonable price for the detail and craftsmanship.

Thank you Rebecca for your review.
I'm happy that I meet your criteria.
Stay safe you and your family.
Sincerely-Richard.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Rennovation

I love the quality of the cabinets. Beautiful exterior finish. Real wood, solid and sturdy 3/4" plywood. No particle board crap. Soft close drawer and door hardware. Easy to assemble. Overall very happy.

Thank you Ken for your review.
I'm glad that you guys have your
dream kitchen.
Sincerely,

Danny
Danny

Kitchen Cabinets

What a transformation!!!
Working with Richard was amazing. He was professional and took pride in ensuring that our cabinets and shelves were designed and crafted exactly how we wanted. He worked hand in hand with our Contractor Peter.

Thank you Danny and Lauren for your review.
Now you have your dream kitchen.
Sincerely,
Richard

More about Affordable Woodworking Inc.

As A Promotion, Affordable Woodworking Inc. is Offering An Additional
30% Off for Ready to Assemble Kitchen and Vanity Cabinets!! Please Check Our Website At www.affordablewoodworking.com

New Product On The Market!
Modular Quality Kitchen And Vanity Cabinets Made From 3/4 Plywood. The
Same Finish Inside And Outside. 6 Colours And 5 Styles To Choose From.
Dovetail Drawers Made From Solid Maple, Doors Made From Solid Maple And
Soft Closing Hardware. Cabinets Come Unassembled. Ready For Pickup In 7-10
Days. Price Is Already Low.
An Authorized Dealer, Affordable Woodworking Inc. specializes in custom-made cabinetry in residential and commercial sector. Find us on our Facebook page!

Services include: