Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Cabinetry & Millwork
160 Finchdene Square, Unit#15 Toronto ON M1X
Cabinetry & Millwork
Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Reviews for Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Heaton in Toronto
Heaton in Toronto

Simply Outstanding Work!

Affordable Woodworking is an outstanding local business. The quality of Richard’s work is exceptional.
I have had a couple of different custom cabinets made and I both cases they exceeded my expectations.
Richard is a craftsman who cares about the quality and the impact of his work and we have received many compliments. It’s also very fairly priced and I have no hesitation in recommend him for your custom working needs.

Hi Heston,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It was a pleasure to work with you.
I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Richard

Heater Cover

We chose Affordable Woodworking based on the reviews from Homestars. Richard was prompt to reply our request (either by phone or email) , he proposed different solutions to suit our need and preference and delivered on time. He has great attention for details and delivered a beautiful wall to wall heater cover/ bench exactly as we wanted. Installation was seamless and he left everything clean. We are happy costumers and certainly recommend Affordable Woodworking. Thanks Richard for your great work.

Thank you Andrea for taking the time to write
a review.
I look forward to working with you in the future.
Sincerely, Richard

Veronica Long in Old Toronto
Veronica Long in Old Toronto

Amazing Work

Richard create a beautiful custom shelving unit for my room. It is absolutely perfect and looks amazing. It is exactly what I wanted and what I pictured. Richard was very professional and quick to reply to our emails.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on
HomeStars, I really appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Richard

Home Bar

I’m very happy and satisfied of the work Richard did building our home bar. He did an outstanding job. From the design idea to the project realization he was always professional, on time and on budget. He suggested solutions for the inside lighting, the door hinge and the mirrors that succeeds my expectations. I highly recommend him. Thanks Richard!

Thank you for a review.
It's was a pleasure working with both of you.

Stephanie
Stephanie

built in shelves

Richard has completed 2 jobs for us for built in shelves in our house. Both times he has been professional, timely, clean and done really great work for us. We just love our built in shelves so much. I would highly recommend Richard. I don't have enough positive things to say, we've had no issues with him and zero complaints. Will definitely use him again!

Thank you for your review.

Sandy
Sandy

Built in bookcases

Richard is very professional, timely, precise and clean. I had built in bookcases beside my fireplace. Richard did all the work himself. His attention to detail and precision was impressive. Every piece was a different size because of the stonework. The end result is beautiful.

It's was a pleasure to work with you.
Now you have place where to show and
display your art.
Thank you.

Excel123 in Scarborough
Excel123 in Scarborough

Multiple Jigs for Fine Machining

Our second time using Affordable Woodworking and both times they exceeded our expectations. They came in under their quote and upped the quality by using a much higher grade of wood in the finished product.

Thanks to Affordable for a job well done and finished two days early.

I highly recommend Affordable Woodworking for custom projects.

Thank you for a review.
It was a pleasure working with you.

steve
steve

countertops

Custom 5/8 MDF laminated top and sides. Multiple sizes exact to the millimeter. Richard completed the job in the short time-frame that was given and on time.

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate it.

-Richard

Jurij in Toronto
Jurij in Toronto

Showroom Cabinet Base

We called Richard to make somewhat of a last-minute request for cabinet bases we needed for two show rooms we were working on. The work was not a quick one and we understood that it may be delayed.
Despite the time constraint and amount of work, Richard pulled through, getting the work done on time and even at a very reasonable price. He didn't demand more even for the urgency.
Richard was very detailed and thorough, explaining everything he was doing along the way and the product turned out great.
We are very satisfied with the work and recommend this company highly!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I look forward to working with you in the future.

Bara in Toronto
Bara in Toronto

Fantastic Work!!!

Richard was fantastic to work with!
He built a custom cabinet to house a tv and motorized lift in a kitchen cabinet for me. As well as a custom dog bed. He was quick, reasonable and a complete pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

- Richard (Affordable Woodworking Inc.)

More about Affordable Woodworking Inc.

As A Promotion, Affordable Woodworking Inc. is Offering An Additional
30% Off for Ready to Assemble Kitchen and Vanity Cabinets!! Please Check Our Website At www.affordablewoodworking.com

New Product On The Market!
Modular Quality Kitchen And Vanity Cabinets Made From 3/4 Plywood. The
Same Finish Inside And Outside. 6 Colours And 5 Styles To Choose From.
Dovetail Drawers Made From Solid Maple, Doors Made From Solid Maple And
Soft Closing Hardware. Cabinets Come Unassembled. Ready For Pickup In 7-10
Days. Price Is Already Low.
An Authorized Dealer, Affordable Woodworking Inc. specializes in custom-made cabinetry in residential and commercial sector. Find us on our Facebook page!

Services include: