Pro Green Floor Care

Lauren in Etobicoke
Lauren in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Grout cleaning

Prior to putting my house on the market I wanted to clean the grout in my kitchen and front hall. Since I was running out of time I didn't want to spend a huge amount of time scrubbing my floor grout. Called few other companies and got outrageous quotes. Pro green said they would do it for a minimum of $200. Setting up the appointment was the only sore point as their truck broke down the morning of the appointment. We had to reschedule. Floors turned out great. Should have done it years ago.

Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Pickering?