Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Fence around deck with a railing and gate.

The assistance from the staff was outstanding. WE used a combination of glass and pickets. Craftbilt had our materials ready early. The products were excellent and as we assembled ourselves the customer service was fantastic. Very satisfied.

Great review thanks! I'm sure you will have many years of maintenance free enjoyment of your railing. How about a photo of that gate?

Pat from Pickering in Pickering
Pat from Pickering in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Porch railing

Checked out Craft Bilt, Ajax to replace our wood railing. Product is superb aluminum. Colour selection is good. Installation done in one day, even adding extras to lock gate in open mode. Made our front remodel a standout.

Hi Pat. Glad you like it, and we appreciate your kind words :-)

Jeff K in Oakville
Jeff K in Oakville
2 reviews Bancroft, ON

Grand Vista DIY Sunroom Kit

I purchased a 3 season DIY sunroom kit from Craft-Bilt. It was installed on a newly re-built deck and attached to my cottage. It took my wife and I about 3 days to install it. Instructions were good and the manual had extensive pictures to describe the steps. The room was well engineered and all parts fit together well. Once assembled, the wall panels and roof panels appear quite sturdy. I think they had made changes where the sliding door frame was pre-assembled so it fit into the adjacent wall panels and that was an excellent idea that made installation even simpler. We did have a little difficulty installing the 4.5” roof panels as they were unwieldy but with the help of our son, we were able to put them up successfully. The pre-sales and post-sales support by Craft-Bilt was excellent. They were very responsive and answered many questions that helped us in both the purchase and installation processes. Overall, we are very pleased with our new sunroom.

Jeff that was a lovely review. Thanks for taking the time to share :-)

Sharron B in Ajax
Sharron B in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Gazebo Windows/Screens

Ordered four 4-track screen/vinyl windows for new construction. Timely reply, met order date estimate (I picked them up myself); pleasant to deal with. I love the windows. Found out about 4-track windows at Cottage Life Show display in Ottawa and was really impressed. Very happy with my purchase and great quality and functionality.

That was a very detailed review. Thank you so much! We wish you many happy years of maintenance free enjoyment of your patio.

Carmen in Toronto
Carmen in Toronto

Sun Room

Huge thanks to Craft-Bilt for the beautiful sunroom they have built for us! From the initial design, Darryl was very knowledgeable and was able to articulate my concept on paper precisely. The construction was completed by Steph and he executed exactly what I envisioned. They are on top of their game for professionalism, scheduling, and was able to deliver the final product timely! Anyone who wants the best in designing and building decks, sunrooms, etc. should go visit their show room and talk with Darryl - Carmen Chan

Hey there Carmen. The sunroom turned out great and I'm sure you will enjoy it for many years to come :-)

Janzen Builders in Elkwater
Janzen Builders in Elkwater
1 review Elkwater, AB

Cabin Deck

After searching on line for aluminum decking suppliers, Craft-bilt was the only one who would ship to Alberta.

Sales department was great to deal with, product delivered on time.

Looking forward to installing the deck at the Cabin.

Thanks guys! We'd love to see finished pictures, send to info@craft-bilt.com

Raymond in Milk River
Raymond in Milk River
0 reviews Warner, AB

Deck retrofit

In the fall of 2018 I made the decision to retrofit my deck with aluminum decking to replace the vinyl membrane that had not performed well. While on a trip to Ontario in October 2018 I visited the CraftBilt office and showroom in Ajax with a list of questions that arose while I was planning the project. Staff were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. On my return to Alberta I decided to go ahead with the purchase. I was given a delivery date of 8 to 10 weeks. The order arrived this week, right on time and in the dead of winter. Everything was in good order, well-packaged on a 22 foot skid. I can't comment yet on the product itself because I won't be installing it for a few months. However, I do wish to commend all those who helped me face-to-face, over the phone and by e-mail for the very positive experience I have had with CraftBilt.

July 2019 update:
Installation of the decking is complete. The product is easy to work with. I used a hand-held 7 1/4" circular saw with an 80 tooth carbide blade for most of the cutting and it performed very well. I also used a compound mitre saw with a multi-tooth carbide blade, mostly for the nosing. Eye and ear protection are a definite requirement - not optional. Drilling holes for screws using a cobalt drill bit was a breeze. The project would have been easier if the deck had originally been built with the CraftBilt decking product in mind. My retrofit required some problem solving that would not be part of a basic installation. I am confident the decking will meet my requirements for keeping water out of unwanted areas. Time will tell. If I can, I will update after a few seasons.

Raymond Baril
Milk River, Alberta

We'll be there if you have any issues 🙂
Thanks so much for the detailed review!

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Awning

I went to craft bilt show room and found two of my neighborhood has already installed the company's product. I carefully selected the product and ordered through Sedat. Sedat, my contact person in craft bilt is a helpful person even after installation. I am satisfied with the work performed and service recieved.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent service

I am impressed with the service provided.
Although the solar shade was installed few days ago and I had no chance to fully test it the quality of the materials used looks good.
The service of both, the estimator and the installer was very good.
Valuable advise and friendly staff helped me to finalize the project that went smoothly and without a glitch.
I strongly recommend the Craft-Bilt to customers who are looking for a high quality products and service.

Thanks for the review. And don't worry your shade will perform for many years. 😁

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Porch Railing

The whole team was courteous, professional and efficient. The project turned out exactly as expected. The work was done within the promised time frame and looks great! I would not hesitate to use their services again in the future.

We aim to please! Thanks for those kind words.

More about Craft Bilt Materials Ltd

Craft-Bilt Materials Ltd. is a prominent supplier of specialty aluminum products to the Canadian market. Such as 4 Season Sunrooms, 3 Season Sunrooms, Aluminum Railing, Aluminum Decking, Patio Covers, Retractable Awnings, Canopies, Solar Shades, Motorized Screens and More...

Please visit the Craft-Bilt Materials web site at craft-bilt.com for more information.