Andy Aluminum

Reviews for Andy Aluminum

happy customer Dennis
happy customer Dennis

Roof drainage

Andy responded promptly to my enquiry, visited my home and reviewed the water drainage problem that we and our neighbours were experiencing. We found his work to be impeccable responding to queries and generously fixing things that he noticed while on the job.

He’s an excellent communicator and friendly, and his approach to his work gave us confidence that it is important to him to leave the job site in a better condition than he found it.

Andy Aluminum is a professional outfit, take pride in their work and are very reasonable. We certainly will recommend his firm to anyone.

Jeff Bellamy
Jeff Bellamy

Eavestrough installation

Very happy I found Andy - price was more than reasonable and my new eavestroughs and downspouts look and work great. Crew was friendly and kept things clean and Andy was on site or in touch the whole time. Andy even came back to fix an issue on my elderly neighbour's side and didn't charge anything. Can't recommend highly enough.

Carolyn from North York
Carolyn from North York

Downspout repair & replacement

Andy did fantastic work for us twice now. In 2017, he replaced broken and incorrectly placed downspouts around our house in a professional, timely manner. After we had some renos done this fall, the downspouts were damaged & not correctly reattached, so Andy came by and fixed everything for us at no cost since we are previous customers. We are beyond happy with the quality of his work & his friendly demeanor. Would happily recommend to anyone.

downspout replacement and eaves repairs

Andy did a fantastic job and stuck to the estimate.
On time and solved my problem. I would highly recommend Andy Aluminum any day! Showed up on time, cleaned up and attention to detail. I'll call him again next year to clean the eaves again too!

Aluminum vertical siding

This is the second big project that Andy does on our house, and we were again very happy with his professionalism. He is a skilled problem solver, and an honest communicator. He works hands-on with his team. He had to come back months later, due to weather, for some finishing touches, and was completely reliable. Thanks so much Andy!

R&C H
R&C H

Soffits and Eaves Replacement

Long overdue review, but Andy replaced all my soffits and eaves in 2018. I wanted a refresh and to modernize the look. Andy was amazing. The team was so clean and did an amazing job. Andy even help fix a few odd jobs I was working on outside for me.
I highly recommend their services.

Downspout disconnection and relocation

I found Andy Aluminum through his excellent reviews on Homestars. I had a flooded basement and one of the remediation measures was to disconnect and relocate the downspout. The relocation was problematic but Andy came by, discussed the options and recommended one that worked well for me. His quote was less than another I had received. He came by on a Sunday to do the work and did some extra cleaning and repairing of the eavestrough as well for which he would not accept any extra payment. I would recommend Andy Aluminum without hesitation.

Andre
Andre

New Gutter and downspout

Andy was a pleasure to deal with. He provided excellent advice for my backyard renovation as well. I highly recommend him for any outdoor work!! Thanks Andy!!

Andre in Toronto

John
John

Soffits, eaves and troughs

Andy and his team changed the entire aluminum eave trough system on our bungalow. They spent almost 4 full days working on this job and Andy was there for every minute. His team arrived on time each day, laboured continuously, quietly and cleaned up each evening before leaving. Andy even spent extra time solving two water overflow area problems that has haunted us for years and were very careful around my wife's numerous beautiful plants. We highly, highly, highly recommend Andy Aluminum.

Marco in Brantford
Marco in Brantford

Soffit Repair

Andy Aluminum was a pleasure to deal with. He promptly came and solved the issue of a vibrating soffit. He was efficient and honest. I would highly recommend his services for your home or business.

More about Andy Aluminum

At Andy Aluminum, we've been offering complete aluminum siding, eavestrough, fascia, and soffit services to customers in Toronto, ON and the GTA for almost two decades, our four man team is composed of highly trained and dedicated professionals who are able to diagnose and resolve all of your eavestrough related problems.

Your eavestrough is an integral part of your home water management system and it is crucial that it be installed and operate properly in order to avoid water damage to your home.

Installing and repairing gutters, soffit and fascia has always been and continues to be the mainstay of our company but in addition, we also offer aluminum and vinyl siding installation, window capping, aluminum flashing and leaf guards installations.