Andy Aluminum

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Siding
Andy Aluminum

Reviews for Andy Aluminum

downspout replacement and eaves repairs

Andy did a fantastic job and stuck to the estimate.
On time and solved my problem. I would highly recommend Andy Aluminum any day! Showed up on time, cleaned up and attention to detail. I'll call him again next year to clean the eaves again too!

Aluminum vertical siding

This is the second big project that Andy does on our house, and we were again very happy with his professionalism. He is a skilled problem solver, and an honest communicator. He works hands-on with his team. He had to come back months later, due to weather, for some finishing touches, and was completely reliable. Thanks so much Andy!

R&C H
R&C H

Soffits and Eaves Replacement

Long overdue review, but Andy replaced all my soffits and eaves in 2018. I wanted a refresh and to modernize the look. Andy was amazing. The team was so clean and did an amazing job. Andy even help fix a few odd jobs I was working on outside for me.
I highly recommend their services.

Downspout disconnection and relocation

I found Andy Aluminum through his excellent reviews on Homestars. I had a flooded basement and one of the remediation measures was to disconnect and relocate the downspout. The relocation was problematic but Andy came by, discussed the options and recommended one that worked well for me. His quote was less than another I had received. He came by on a Sunday to do the work and did some extra cleaning and repairing of the eavestrough as well for which he would not accept any extra payment. I would recommend Andy Aluminum without hesitation.

Andre
Andre

New Gutter and downspout

Andy was a pleasure to deal with. He provided excellent advice for my backyard renovation as well. I highly recommend him for any outdoor work!! Thanks Andy!!

Andre in Toronto

John
John

Soffits, eaves and troughs

Andy and his team changed the entire aluminum eave trough system on our bungalow. They spent almost 4 full days working on this job and Andy was there for every minute. His team arrived on time each day, laboured continuously, quietly and cleaned up each evening before leaving. Andy even spent extra time solving two water overflow area problems that has haunted us for years and were very careful around my wife's numerous beautiful plants. We highly, highly, highly recommend Andy Aluminum.

Marco in Brantford
Marco in Brantford

Soffit Repair

Andy Aluminum was a pleasure to deal with. He promptly came and solved the issue of a vibrating soffit. He was efficient and honest. I would highly recommend his services for your home or business.

C E.
C E.

Excellent Service Repairing Our Eavestrough

We had some issues with a leaking downspout that was spilling water onto the driveway and thought Andy and his crew could just patch up the holes that we could see. He took a thorough look at the whole situation and recommended replacing one entire section because it was sagging and not sloping or draining properly. He also noticed we were getting water-damage around the wooden wainscotting feature of our home as well, and recommended it be resecured to the wall and capped with aluminum to prevent further damage. Throughout the entire process, Andy was incredibly knowledgeable which demonstrates not only the depth of his experience in this work but also his commitment to doing a job right. He was patient in answering our questions and had clear solutions for the problems he discovered. The work he and his crew did was excellent, and they left the area absolutely spotless. If only more tradespeople had the commitment to excellent quality of work and service that Andy has! He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and always got back to us promptly. I highly recommend working with Andy Aluminum!

Jan in downtown TO
Jan in downtown TO

Fixed my water problems

Andy's greatest skill is being able to analyze a house and determine where the eavestroughs and downspouts are best situated -- it's not always where the previous eavestrough system is located. Some people will just come in and replace. When Andy came to see the job, he noted that the downspout would be better placed nearer the street drain; that a downspout is better served with its own separate drain tube instead of feeding into an existing adjacent one, so that there won't be too much water trying to drain into one tube (think the 404 and 401 trying to both feed into the DVP at the same time); that an eavestrough, sitting under an overhanging roof, should be mounted onto a board affixed to the fascia, so that the eavestrough would be pushed further out from the wall but still under the roof edge, as the overhanging roof was covering half the trough and making it less effective; that a square downspout would work better than a rectangular one for some bends in my system. He also explained where you do and don't need leaf guards, and which of the 2 styles (mesh vs solid with drain holes on top) works best in which conditions. He really is solidly knowledgable and always wants to set up your system the best way possible. It's like a challenge for him that he relishes, to find the best set up for your house and then execute it. He works the jobs himself (with 2 helpers) and doesn't contract the work out or use multiple crews -- at one time he did, but found the work often not up to his standards (he would then correct it) and so now he does the work himself. The cost is reasonable, and Andy's also a super nice guy -- I highly highly recommend him! (and I have -- he was at my neighbour's this morning ...)

David
David

Eaves trough replacement

Andy delivers an impeccable high quality installation. He pays attention to every detail, is thorough and delivers excellent customer service. Andy resolved a number of complex issues that other company's failed to fix. He ensured 100 percent satisfaction and I would highly recommend him for any related eaves trough issues.

More about Andy Aluminum

At Andy Aluminum, we've been offering complete aluminum siding, eavestrough, fascia, and soffit services to customers in Toronto, ON and the GTA for almost two decades, our four man team is composed of highly trained and dedicated professionals who are able to diagnose and resolve all of your eavestrough related problems.

Your eavestrough is an integral part of your home water management system and it is crucial that it be installed and operate properly in order to avoid water damage to your home.

Installing and repairing gutters, soffit and fascia has always been and continues to be the mainstay of our company but in addition, we also offer aluminum and vinyl siding installation, window capping, aluminum flashing and leaf guards installations.