Hardwood Design Centre

Floor Laying & Refinishing
BURLINGTON ON L7L1B2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Burlington  >  Hardwood Design Centre

Reviews for Hardwood Design Centre

Fergie24 from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood Giant is by far the best prices for flooring and baseboard retailer in the area. When I compared the price at other flooring retailers and we saved $200. I would recommend Hardwood Giant and AJ to anyone. AJ provided friendly service and is very customer centric.

playwell11 from Oakville

Azhar Jamal was the sales rep and he was excellent. Always updated me on my delivery and the hardwood quality was second to none. I will go back again for my basement hardwood flooring. Really satisfying.