The Re:Leaf Group

PT in Richmond Hill
PT in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal

Andrew is fantastic. He is quick in responding to inquiries and the quote is very reasonable. He arrived on time on the agreed date to remove two small trees in my backyard. The job was completed meticulously and he cleaned up the area very well afterwards, not to mention he is pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for hiring us to remove your two trees. It was a pleasure working for you.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Hedge Trimming

Andrew was fantastic! He eagerly took on the huge challenge of trimming our massive hedge.....even going so far as to climb into the pool to get the job done! He has a true passion for his work which shows in his attention to detail and expertise. I would (and already have) highly recommend him.

Thank you for hiring us to trim your cedar hedge. It's a beautiful hedge and creates a private setting for your backyard pool. I look forward to trimming your hedge again in a few years.

ST in Markham in Markham
ST in Markham in Markham

Removed fallen spruce tree

Andrew removed our big spruce tree which was knocked down by the wild storm a few weeks ago. He was quick in responding with the quote and arrived on time on the agreed date. When the job was done, he also cleaned up the area very well. He was very pleasant to work with, and was responsive to questions and requests. He even came back the next day to return a small spanner which he'd borrowed! I highly recommend Andrew, and should I need other tree service in the future, I sure know who to call.

Thank you for hiring us to remove your hazardous spruce tree. Thank you for letting me borrow your spanner. Please let me know if you need help planting a new spruce tree this spring.

YourMKDiva in Markham
YourMKDiva in Markham

Trim maple and cherry trees & cedar hedge

Andrew was fabulous… Meticulous work. He climbed our huge maple tree like a monkey LOL He used all safety equipment and cleaned up the backyard beautifully. I met him when he took my neighbour's dead tree down and was impressed with his work. He has also been cutting a friend's hedge for several years. Highly recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

Tree Trimming

Andrew arrived on time and stayed on budget. They cleaned up afterwards. Payment is online and convenient. Stress-free contracting as it should be. I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you for hiring us to prune your tree. We enjoyed working for you and look forward to working for you again in the future.

itambler in Pickering
itambler in Pickering
1 review Ajax, ON

Tree trimming

Andrew did a phenomenal job for us. We had a 3 story tree that need trimming back 50 percent. He did exactly what we needed, cleared everything away and was extremely prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Andrew

Thank you for hiring me to prune your linden tree away from your house. The branches won't be banging on your eavestrough anymore. Happy Holidays. Andrew

AS Toronto
AS Toronto

ANDREW WAS AMAZING AND ACCOMMODATING AS USUAL

I have used Andrew before; he is terrific and his prices can't be beaten. I needed two smaller trees removed and lots of pruning done. He came in a timely fashion, kept me informed, arrived on time, did all the work excellently and cleaned up so well you would never know he was here, other than my garden looked so much better. Would call on him over and over again. Thanks Andrew!!

Thank you for providing us with such a wonderful reference. We love knowing that you are completely satisfied with our work. Your referral helps me to grow our business!

LJT in Oshawa
LJT in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Professional, Courteous, Great Value

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
I had a 2.5 storey evergreen that had to come down due to lightning and wind damage. Andrew gave me a quote the same day I contacted him. He and his co-worker arrived on time. They quickly and safely removed the tree. I've been in the insurance industry for more than 20 years and can tell you that I was impressed with their risk management. They were constantly keeping the area clear of debris and when they were done, my yard looked cleaner than when they had left. A new tree was planted and has a one-year warranty. I was so impressed with their work that I'm hoping to have them back to do some maintenance in my back yard as well.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased that you were happy with our work. We hope to work with you again.

Michael Galloway
Michael Galloway
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

TREE TRIMMING

Hello, if anyone requires an expert arborist who does quality work at a reasonable price I would highly suggest you contact Andrew @ Re:Leaf Tree care. He was careful in making certain my wife and I were pleased with his work. We have a very large tree in our backyard which was causing some issues.

Andy didn't rush and removed all of the branches we wanted cut. He even cut large pieces down for firewood!
Plus his cleanup was amazing. I couldn't rate him and his team any higher!! Sincerely, Michael

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. We are pleased that you are happy with our work.

P.G. from Markham
P.G. from Markham

Tree removal

Andrew responded soon after I reached out to him, he was very timely in coming by the property to provide me with a quote. He and his workers showed up at the scheduled appointed time, worked very efficiently and left the yard very clean and tidy when done. He was very polite, friendly and easy to deal with. The price for the job was very reasonable. I highly recommend his company and will definitely use his services in the future. Thanks Andrew!

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your tree. We enjoyed working on your property and thank you for taking the time to provide a review on our work.

More about The Re:Leaf Group

The Re-Leaf Group Services: Tree Pruning, Tree and Shrub Removal, Stump Removal, Insect/Disease Control, Hedge Trimming, Deep Root Fertilizing, Tree Planting, Cable and Bracing, 24/7 Storm Emergency clean up, Aborist Reports, Firewood, Emerald Ash borer diagnosis. EAB

___________________________________________
Andrew Evans H.L.T. is the owner and founder of ReLeaf Group and an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist.

Andrew unearthed his passion for trees during his high school summer vacation job at a local nursery, where he was introduced to all the different trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials. His first experience with nature was a lasting one. After two summers at the nursery he was hired as an Ontario junior ranger with the Ministry of Natural Resources and was stationed in northern Ontario, tasked with maintaining canoe portage trails and tree planting.

After graduating from high school, he knew he wanted to pursue a career in the green industry. He spent the next three years studying at Humber College graduating with honors in arboriculture (the care of trees) and received an honours diploma in landscape horticulture. He was awarded the Board of Governors' Award, which honours the most accomplished student.

From Humber College, Andrew was immediately hired by the City of Toronto and over the next thirteen years he was involved in pruning, removal, planting, fertilizing and inspection of trees in city parks and streets. As part of an select group, he spent six of those years working under contract to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency where he was trained to inspect trees for infestation of the Asian Long Horned Beetle and the Emerald Ash Borer.

The ReLeaf Group was founded as a part-time business to provide tree care service to private home owners but his exceptional reputation soon grew his business into a full time venture.

Extensive credentials combined with expansive experience!

_____________________________________________
Andrew has earned the following certification and licenses:

International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified Arborist ON-0300
Member of the ISA Ontario Chapter.
DZ drivers license
CPR first aid.
Arbormaster Training and Education:
Tree climbing 1,2
Chainsaw safety
Technical tree felling
Integrated risk assessment
Technical rigging
Emergency readiness and high angle rescue
E.V.S.A. Electrical Utility Safety Association training course