Thorough Clean Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
255 suite 236 newport drive Port Moody BC V3H 5B9
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Burnaby  >  Thorough Clean Cleaning Services

Reviews for Thorough Clean Cleaning Services

1 review Langley, BC

Condo clean

Booked a last min. clean and was blown away by the result. Booked cleaning and a carpet clean. Professional cleaning staff and my place sparkled after. Thanks again thourough clean.

Thank you for your business and the review.

michelle in Burnaby
michelle in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The best condo cleaning

My regular house keeper retired and i needed a new maid so i called up thorough clean. They found me a replacement maid on short notice. The woman did a wonderful job my bathroom was cleaned well and the kitchen shines they used eco friendly cleaning products so my animals and childeren would not be harmed. I would recomend them to anyone they are real professional and worth every penny.

Thank you Michelle.

Queen Bee in Vancouver
Queen Bee in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Worst cleaning company EVER!

Worst cleaning company EVER. They missed 2 appointments in a row, did not call to let me know, when I called nobody answered and finally when i blocked the call they answered and said "if u knew anything about running a business you would know that things come up, we are doing you a favor". I couldn't believe it, the 1st rule in running a business is customer service. My fiancee and I are reasonable people and we just wanted a phone call or heads up. Anyways, when they finally showed up 2 hours late on the 2nd appointment (after they missed the 1st appnt), the girl walks in and says I can only do an hour and we booked a 2 hour session. She said she forgot her vacuum and mop and that she also doesn't clean appliances!! She had the BIGGEST attitude and my fiance said I've had enough I want you to leave and she said "that's what i thought a**hole" and slammed the door! I have never seen anything like it. They will not be in business long the way they're operating. STAY AWAY!

More about Thorough Clean Cleaning Services

We provide all types of cleaning services for your residential and commercial cleaning needs, such as green cleaning with no harsh chemicals, post construction cleaning, regular maid services, moving in or out cleaning, blind cleaning, 24 – hour emergency cleaning, carpet cleaning, bin cleaning, and window cleaning. We do not provide steam cleaning, steam cleaning, dry cleaning, and garage cleanup.

*****

Our main motto is to provide full customer satisfaction through our quality services, by paying attention to customer safety and comfort. We extend our services in Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond and surrounding areas. We make every possible effort to go that extra mile to make your house or office clean, tidy, and hygienic.

*****

We are more than happy to customize our services to suit your specific needs. We make use of best cleaning products to ensure quality and safety. If you are looking for any kind of house cleaning services, Thorough Clean is just a call away! Call us at 604-362-6976 or drop an email to [email protected]