Vantage Roofing

Review for Vantage Roofing

tning
tning

Roofing Leak Fixed

After a heavy rain storm our roof leaked badly. I call many roofers left messages with their company and most of them didn't even bother to call me back. The ones that did call back sounded like they want to take advantage of the situation that our roof was leaking and wanted a charge to come take a look to give an estimate..

I called vantage roofing and to my surprise they were quit up front and honest with me. Jim at Vantage Roofing told me to take a picture of where the leak is taking place and gave me a reasonable quote over the phone., I hired them to do the job and they offered great service and workmanship/

I highly recommend Vantage Roofing.