Avenda Art Gallery

HomeStars  >  Art & Print in Calgary  >  Avenda Art Gallery

Reviews for Avenda Art Gallery

i in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

When i went to visit the art gallery, it was great. There were so many people, yet it was not very crowded. It is an elegant and absolutely eye catching store:))

Susan Stoik in Calgary

The staff are very helpful with helping me pick the mat and frame. I never felt rushed during the process. When the work came back and I wasn't thrilled about the mat the owner offered to buy back the art work. I chose to keep the print and grew to love it. I have bought several pieces of art from this dealer and the dealer told me if I ever wanted to sell any of the art I had bought from her she would gladly buy it back. Sadly when I went to take her up on this offer she would not buy any of the pieces I wanted to sell. She didn't even offer to look at the pieces. I was very disappointed by this because when someone says they will do something I expect them to do it.