Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

3343 - 44 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 3K6

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Carpet cleaning

Mike was efficient, professional and everything looks (& smells) great. I appreciated him offering me options without a heavy up-sell.

Thank you for recommending us and Mike!

Excellent Service

They were fantastic! The gentlemen went over all details of the service before he started. Both were very friendly and didn’t mind my crazy dog. They were efficient, hard working and very tidy. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again in the future.

Thank you for recommending us and we will be happy to answer any future cleaning needs!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Very friendly gentleman who was tidy and professional

The fellow that did our basement carpet cleaning was very friendly and professional. He did a great job and altho he asked if I wanted some extras , he was respectful of my answers and why , without being pushy

Thank you so much, we appreciate you recommending us!

Dryer vent cleaning

They were great! Went over everything before starting work. Super friendly and hard working. Would definitely recommend. Will be calling again for future services.

Thank you so much for recommending us :)

Robert in Castlegar
Robert in Castlegar

Great, thorough work!

Guys came and cleaned our ducts. They were professional and thorough, explaining each service and it’s value to our home and health. Neal and Thomas are a great team - we highly recommend the company!

Thank you Robert! Anytime :)

User
User

Duct and dryer vents cleaning - great!!

On time, quick, congenial. Will use again for these services. Would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks for recommending us :)

Marie
Marie

Dishonest and unhelpful customer service

Was told they'd clean our rug and have it back in 2-3 weeks.
We called 4 weeks later and were told they left a message with us , which never happened and that it could be delivered in another week.
If that wasn't satisfactory to us we could come and pick it up.
Very rude and poorly handled.

Hi Marie,
We would like to first thank you for your feedback and secondly apologize as this does not reflect the level of customer service we strive for in every call. We have taken actions to improve our operation based on your experience.
Thank you again and our sincerest apologies,

Joanne H in Calgary
Joanne H in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

I had my carpets cleaned by this company. Technician, Derek showed up on time, he was polite and courteous, followed all the Covid protocols , protected my hardwood floors and wall corners. He worked very efficiently and did an excellent job cleaning my upstairs carpets and stairs. Highly recommend this technician and company.

Joanne it was our pleasure :) Thank you for recommending us!

Terrible customer service

I’ve used this company over the last 11years and it’s always been good until now. I just needed my stairs and a love seat cleaned, they said I’d be charged the $99 minimum for carpet cleaning even though it was just stairs, and $79 for the love seat. Expensive, but I agreed.
When he left I realized he forgot five stairs(the upper part of our split level). I immediately called and was told they would talk to the technician and get back to me, no call back. Called the next day, same thing, no call back. I ended up emailing and finally got a call. The girl obviously didn’t believe me saying there was 20 stairs, but there’s 25 in my house. She said the $99 only covered 13 stairs and I got 7 for free, that’s not what I was told and that would mean they charge over 7.50/stair, crazy! She said if I wanted them to come back and clean the remaining five stairs would be charged another $99!
I’ll never use them again.

Hello there,
since this review is anonymous we are not able to check any of our records.
This does not reflect the standard of customer care we offer our clients nor the promise of service we adhere to. I would please advise to call us and ask to speak to Sam the manager in turn to rectify all of your concerns.
We sincerely apologize for this back and forth, and are waiting for your call.

More about Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Family owned and operated since 1986, Alberta Carpet Cleaning combines carpet and upholstery cleaning expertise with meticulous customer service that has garnered a the Consumer's Choice Award for Business Excellence—its since 2003 as well as the Top Choice Award and the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice Award since 2012.

Our experienced technicians regularly attend training programs to keep updated on the latest in the industry standards to ensure the highest level of service is performed in your home. Industry leading training, rigorous hiring standards, the best equipment and generous compensation to our staff allows Alberta Carpet Cleaning to deliver consistent service and a great value.