Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

3341 44 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 3K6
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Reviews for Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

josee in Calgary
josee in Calgary

Carpet cleaning

First time with that company. There were on time at my home. Really professional and polite. They took time to answer my questions. It took one hour to do the job. Si I can tell it’s been done really good. The orice is really affordable as well. I recommend that company to anyone. Good job

Thank you Josee! :)

Daryl Radomsky in Calgary
Daryl Radomsky in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

It had been a while since I had the carpet in the house cleaned. Alberta Carpet did a great job and our technician Mike was terrific. When I contact Alberta Carpet again, I will be sure to ask for Mike. He was very informative and helpful and easy to communicate to. He did a great job!

Thank you Daryl!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

FANTASTIC CARPET CLEANING JOB BY BOBBY

BOBBY WAS VERY PUNCUTAL ARRIVING AT OUR HOME RIGHT ON SCHEDULE, EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURES, OPENING WINDOWS TO ASSIST IN DRYING THE CARPET, AND CONFIRMING THE PRICE. ANY STAINS THAT HE ADVISED DID DISAPPEAR. WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR NEW CLEAN CARPET, AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM AND ALBERTA CARPET CLEANING AGAIN.

Thank you!

Terri in Calgary
Terri in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

Alberta Carpet Cleaning did not disappoint. Timothy was punctual, pleasant and efficient. The whole process was done within an hour and a half and my carpet looks so much better now. Very pleased with the company and their customer service. Highly recommend

Thank you so much Terri!

Healthwise in Calgary
Healthwise in Calgary

Carpet cleaning / spot stain remover.

Antony Chan, the Carpet Cleaning Technician was efficient, professional and gave some great tips for maintaining a carpet. Great effort in removing a stubborn stain caused by people who previously lived here.

Thank you for recommending us!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet cleaning

We got a whole house carpet cleaning package from r our home August 14/18. They phoned letting us know the approximate time they will arrive and were quite prompt. Spot cleaning was doing me well prior trip carpet cleaning. Very professional and good work.

Thank you for recommending us!

LoriV in Okotoks
LoriV in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Carpet Cleaning Done Right

Booking was easy, they showed up on time, no issues finding the place, was able to get 85% of the stains out. Reliable, friendly, efficient and good job. Would us them again.

Thank you Lori!

Alyia begone in Calgary
Alyia begone in Calgary

Ok service, carpets mildly better!

Ok surface cleaning carpets are mildly better smell still in carpets but look prettier.... ok service though. wine and dine food got good thank you!
They are in calgary and Alberta

Bella in Calgary
Bella in Calgary

carpet cleaning

The carpet cleaning service was fast and friendly. Our living room and dining room smell nice and fresh now. There was a follow up call to confirm we were satisfied with the service. We are. I did ask a question about the rugs feeling rough instead of soft and wondered if it was soap residue. I was told that they use and enzyme not soap and a thorough vacuming should be done. Vacuming did help.

Thank you for recommending us Bella :)

EK in Calgary
EK in Calgary

carpet cleaning

This is the second time I have had Tim do my carpet cleaning. he was on time, friendly, polite and answered all my questions. I plan to use Alberta Carpet Cleaning again as I am very satisfied.

Thank you so much for recommending us!

More about Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Family owned and operated since 1986, Alberta Carpet Cleaning combines carpet and upholstery cleaning expertise with meticulous customer service that has garnered a the Consumer's Choice Award for Business Excellence—its since 2003 as well as the Top Choice Award and the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice Award since 2012.

Our experienced technicians regularly attend training programs to keep updated on the latest in the industry standards to ensure the highest level of service is performed in your home. Industry leading training, rigorous hiring standards, the best equipment and generous compensation to our staff allows Alberta Carpet Cleaning to deliver consistent service and a great value.