Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Reviews for Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Carpet Cleaning

They cleaned the carpets in one of my revenue properties . The cleaner was very rude and unfriendly. He even told me off for not answering the door fast enough. He said he was instructed to leave if people don't answer the door within 5 minutes of his arrival. When I asked him a question about the final bill, he refused to answer, and just took off. I called their office 5 times, and left my number. No one ever returned my calls. These are brand new expensive carpets I had installed one year earlier, and I don't know what they did, but the carpets stretched after their cleaning, and have to be repaired. Don't trust these guys.

Thank you for your feedback. Please call our office to arrange a revisit, to address your concerns and to take prompt corrective action as required.

Lesia in Calgary
Lesia in Calgary

Furnace cleaning and duct

The two gentlemen did a Quick but thorough job on the furnace and the duct cleaning. Did a very excellent job on the furnace. I was very satisfied with their service

Thank you Lesia!

Jeffrey in Calgary
Jeffrey in Calgary

Lots of Pets!

Aljhon arrived promptly, explained the process and went to work. He was very detailed and informative regarding the work. We have lots of pets and while they run everywhere, our home now looks and smells like new! Very pleased with the work he did! Highly recommended!
Thank You!

Thank you for recommending us!

njung in Toronto
njung in Toronto

Furnace cleaning

They were very professional and quick. They explained the process and maitenence very well and told us about DIY upkeep for cleaning filters. I would reccommend them to anyone who needs their furnace cleaned. Thanks Alberta Carpet Cleaning!

Thank you for recommending us!

Good job but hard sell and expensive

We recently had both our carpet and furnace cleaned by this company. In fairness, they did do a good job so I have no complaints there. However, the final price was CONSIDERABLY more than what was quoted on the phone. I had expected the bill, based on the phone quotes, to be around $600.00 but it ended up being double that. When they showed up at the house they started explaining how everything is extra. And then, they still continued with a hard sell, trying to convince us to get special treatments, furnace filters and so forth. We are certainly not happy about this and would not recommend on this basis. Others had also warned us about this aspect of this company. The previous carpet cleaner that I had used and was very happy with (unfortunately not available in December) charged exactly what was quoted.

Hello there,

We are happy to read that you were overall satisfied with the quality of our service.

In most cases, our service agents are able to accurately quote the services offered. however it is our technicians' due diligence to ensure upon arrival to the job to educate the customer of any additional services that might be needed or be beneficial for job.

Unfortunately our service agents are unable to fully predict these needs over the phone, as some of these can only be verified upon arrival. Our customers have the final word if they want to incur the costs in order to guarantee the results they are looking for.

Each home is very different from the other, and inclusively then the needs can change from year to year, like in your case.

We invite you to speak to our customer service manager (Shelley) at (403)-299-0299 to discuss any other details or provide us with feedback about the specific technician as we want to ensure that your are fully satisfied with out services.

Jeff K in Calgary
Jeff K in Calgary

Great Carpet Clean

We had Aljhon come in and clean our carpet on November 17th. We feel that he gave us the best carpet cleaning that we ever had. We would have Aljhon come in again anytime to clean our carpets!

Thank you Jeff! It was my pleasure!

NCameron in Calgary
NCameron in Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

We recently had our furnace and ducts cleaned by Alberta Furnace / Carpet Cleaners. The service from start to finish was exceptional and the on-site technicians were the most honest and truthful that I've ever hired. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Sylvia from Calgary
Sylvia from Calgary

Really Great Service!!!

I was really impressed with this service. The technician (didn't get his name) was 10 minutes early and did a fantastic job on my carpets and was in and out in about 1 1/2 hours. Will absolutely use again.

Thank you Sylvia!

sofa & chair cleaning

Very friendly when booking appt and the rep who came to my house to do the work too, he was on time...furniture looks fabulous.
Thank you and I recommend this company.

Thank you!

More about Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Family owned and operated since 1986, Alberta Carpet Cleaning combines carpet and upholstery cleaning expertise with meticulous customer service that has garnered a the Consumer's Choice Award for Business Excellence—its since 2003 as well as the Top Choice Award and the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice Award since 2012.

Our experienced technicians regularly attend training programs to keep updated on the latest in the industry standards to ensure the highest level of service is performed in your home. Industry leading training, rigorous hiring standards, the best equipment and generous compensation to our staff allows Alberta Carpet Cleaning to deliver consistent service and a great value.