Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Reviews for Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Lesia in Calgary

The two gentlemen did a Quick but thorough job on the furnace and the duct cleaning. Did a very excellent job on the furnace. I was very satisfied with their service

Thank you Lesia!

Jeffrey in Calgary

Aljhon arrived promptly, explained the process and went to work. He was very detailed and informative regarding the work. We have lots of pets and while they run everywhere, our home now looks and smells like new! Very pleased with the work he did! Highly recommended!
Thank You!

Thank you for recommending us!

njung in Toronto

They were very professional and quick. They explained the process and maitenence very well and told us about DIY upkeep for cleaning filters. I would reccommend them to anyone who needs their furnace cleaned. Thanks Alberta Carpet Cleaning!

Thank you for recommending us!

We recently had both our carpet and furnace cleaned by this company. In fairness, they did do a good job so I have no complaints there. However, the final price was CONSIDERABLY more than what was quoted on the phone. I had expected the bill, based on the phone quotes, to be around $600.00 but it ended up being double that. When they showed up at the house they started explaining how everything is extra. And then, they still continued with a hard sell, trying to convince us to get special treatments, furnace filters and so forth. We are certainly not happy about this and would not recommend on this basis. Others had also warned us about this aspect of this company. The previous carpet cleaner that I had used and was very happy with (unfortunately not available in December) charged exactly what was quoted.

Hello there,

We are happy to read that you were overall satisfied with the quality of our service.

In most cases, our service agents are able to accurately quote the services offered. however it is our technicians' due diligence to ensure upon arrival to the job to educate the customer of any additional services that might be needed or be beneficial for job.

Unfortunately our service agents are unable to fully predict these needs over the phone, as some of these can only be verified upon arrival. Our customers have the final word if they want to incur the costs in order to guarantee the results they are looking for.

Each home is very different from the other, and inclusively then the needs can change from year to year, like in your case.

We invite you to speak to our customer service manager (Shelley) at (403)-299-0299 to discuss any other details or provide us with feedback about the specific technician as we want to ensure that your are fully satisfied with out services.

Jeff K in Calgary

We had Aljhon come in and clean our carpet on November 17th. We feel that he gave us the best carpet cleaning that we ever had. We would have Aljhon come in again anytime to clean our carpets!

Thank you Jeff! It was my pleasure!

NCameron in Calgary

We recently had our furnace and ducts cleaned by Alberta Furnace / Carpet Cleaners. The service from start to finish was exceptional and the on-site technicians were the most honest and truthful that I've ever hired. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Sylvia from Calgary

I was really impressed with this service. The technician (didn't get his name) was 10 minutes early and did a fantastic job on my carpets and was in and out in about 1 1/2 hours. Will absolutely use again.

Thank you Sylvia!

Very friendly when booking appt and the rep who came to my house to do the work too, he was on time...furniture looks fabulous.
Thank you and I recommend this company.

Chris in Airdrie
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

My experience with Alberta Carpet Cleaning started out really well. We have a three story townhouse we are prepping to sell and wanted to get the carpets cleaned while we were away for the weekend.

After booking the appointment the office had no problem with us leaving a key outside of our house for the tech to use and get in. The instructions were for him to enter the house, review the work to be done and call me with a full quote, perform the work, and then leave through our garage so that our key wouldn't be outside of the house for longer.
From here, some communication issues started to happen. The confirmation phone call went to our house phone even though I requested all communication to go to my cell phone. I was able to get the message before the office closed so I called back to confirm and didn't lose my appointment. The time I was told was that he would arrive between 8-9AM so I was expecting a call by shortly after 9AM to let me know that he arrived and the total cost. I called the office at 10AM to inquire about what was going on as I hadn't received a call and was told the technician would arrived between 11-12PM so I continued waiting. Ended up calling the office again at just before 12:30 wondering where the technician was and he called me shortly after saying he arrived. As requested he gave me a full quotation before starting work and told me it would take approximately 2.5 hours to complete. I approved the work and requested he contact me before leaving my house so I can confirm that he exits properly.
I ended up calling him at 4PM as I hadn't heard anything yet in regards to his status and it turns out he finished 45 minutes later and didn't call me. He stated that the office was supposed to call me, which they didn't. He also didn't leave through the garage as requested and just put our key back outside.

We arrived home the next day to find the carpets were clean however still damp. The typical measures I've read about in other reviews are for the technician to open the windows (if weather permits, which it did not), turn on the furnace fan, turn up the heat inside, and turn on any fans to help with air circulation. None of this was done so we ended up having to do this on Sunday to finish drying the carpet and to vent the wet carpet smell out of the house.

Overall, we are happy with the cleaning that was done, just the overall customer service experience was quite poor. Likely would not use this company again despite the other high reviews they typically get

Dear Chris,

We are happy to hear that you were happy with the overall carpet cleaning service that was provided to you. We appreciate your feedback in regards to the poor communication you experienced.

We want to let you know that we take this feedback very seriously and we are implementing changes to correct this type of communication problem that you experienced, so it does not repeat itself in the future.

We value our customers and their business and would like to thank you for using Alberta Carpet Cleaning.

Hope to hear from you again,

The Team at Alberta Carpet Cleaning

More about Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Family owned and operated for the past 30 years, combines carpet and upholstery cleaning expertise with meticulous customer service that has garnered a 2014 Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence—its 12th in a row—as well as a 2013 Top Choice Award and the Calgary Herald's Readers Choice Award since 2012.

Our experienced technicians regularly attend training programs to keep updated on the latest in the industry standards to ensure the highest level of service is performed in your home. Industry leading training, rigorous hiring standards, the best equipment and generous compensation to our staff allows Alberta Carpet Cleaning to deliver consistent service and a great value.