Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Reviews for Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Terri in Calgary
Terri in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

Alberta Carpet Cleaning did not disappoint. Timothy was punctual, pleasant and efficient. The whole process was done within an hour and a half and my carpet looks so much better now. Very pleased with the company and their customer service. Highly recommend

Thank you so much Terri!

Healthwise in Calgary
Healthwise in Calgary

Carpet cleaning / spot stain remover.

Antony Chan, the Carpet Cleaning Technician was efficient, professional and gave some great tips for maintaining a carpet. Great effort in removing a stubborn stain caused by people who previously lived here.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet cleaning

We got a whole house carpet cleaning package from r our home August 14/18. They phoned letting us know the approximate time they will arrive and were quite prompt. Spot cleaning was doing me well prior trip carpet cleaning. Very professional and good work.

LoriV in Okotoks
LoriV in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Carpet Cleaning Done Right

Booking was easy, they showed up on time, no issues finding the place, was able to get 85% of the stains out. Reliable, friendly, efficient and good job. Would us them again.

Thank you Lori!

Alyia begone in Calgary
Alyia begone in Calgary

Ok service, carpets mildly better!

Ok surface cleaning carpets are mildly better smell still in carpets but look prettier.... ok service though. wine and dine food got good thank you!
They are in calgary and Alberta

Bella in Calgary
Bella in Calgary

carpet cleaning

The carpet cleaning service was fast and friendly. Our living room and dining room smell nice and fresh now. There was a follow up call to confirm we were satisfied with the service. We are. I did ask a question about the rugs feeling rough instead of soft and wondered if it was soap residue. I was told that they use and enzyme not soap and a thorough vacuming should be done. Vacuming did help.

Thank you for recommending us Bella :)

EK in Calgary
EK in Calgary

carpet cleaning

This is the second time I have had Tim do my carpet cleaning. he was on time, friendly, polite and answered all my questions. I plan to use Alberta Carpet Cleaning again as I am very satisfied.

Thank you so much for recommending us!

Max in Calgary
Max in Calgary

Carpet cleaning

My wife called the company ordering a carpet cleaning for a 4 bedroom house. They quoted $149 for the service and got an additional $20 off for a coupon that we have been asked to provide to technician. The date was set and the technician showed up in time, I went with him through the house and confirmed the price of $129 after providing a coupon. The job took about an hour to complete when a the end I was asked to pay more than a double the total of $270. I asked the technician for a breakdown and he told me that there are an extra charges for the closet which is part of the room , for the hall and stairs. I was telling him that my wife didn’t tell my anything about these charges and I couldn’t check this with her as she is not using the phone at workplace. I asked the technician why he didn’t tell me anything about the extra charges when confirmed the price of $129, he said that this is not his job and the customer service should have been advise us at the time of the order and there is nothing has to do but to pay the bill as the job is done anyway. He told me that customer service will credit us if they didn’t inform us about an extra charges and this is how it works and the bill should be fully paid. He handed me some ppwk to sign telling that is for the job that has done and collected the payment . I talked to my wife at her break a few hours later and she confirmed that no one advised her about the extra charges that may occur and once she called the office , they told her that she as the customer was supposed to ask it and the customer representative that took the order was on training and probably forgot to inform. They are note ready to issue a credit for a difference as they keep telling that the job already done. I filed a complaint on BBB and will take the company to the court for having them credit the difference. My recommendation to stay away from this company, this is nothing more than another rip**f, very disappointed.

Hi Max,
We are very sorry that your experience was not to your full satisfaction
Indeed the Customer Service Representative in training did not ask your wife for these additional areas that are not included in the package. As such after further clarifications, we refunded you the corresponding portion of the service as this definitely did not meet our standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
Thank you again for your feedback and hopefully, we will hear from you int he future,
Thanks!

apc in Calgary
apc in Calgary

carpet and upholstery cleaning

1 arm chair and carpet cleaned did a great job today. The technician was on time and completed work to my total satisfaction. i would recommend this company to my friends.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet Cleaning

They cleaned the carpets in one of my revenue properties . The cleaner was very rude and unfriendly. He even told me off for not answering the door fast enough. He said he was instructed to leave if people don't answer the door within 5 minutes of his arrival. When I asked him a question about the final bill, he refused to answer, and just took off. I called their office 5 times, and left my number. No one ever returned my calls. These are brand new expensive carpets I had installed one year earlier, and I don't know what they did, but the carpets stretched after their cleaning, and have to be repaired. Don't trust these guys.

Thank you for your feedback. Please call our office to arrange a revisit, to address your concerns and to take prompt corrective action as required.

More about Alberta Carpet Cleaning (Calgary)

Family owned and operated since 1986, Alberta Carpet Cleaning combines carpet and upholstery cleaning expertise with meticulous customer service that has garnered a the Consumer's Choice Award for Business Excellence—its since 2003 as well as the Top Choice Award and the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice Award since 2012.

Our experienced technicians regularly attend training programs to keep updated on the latest in the industry standards to ensure the highest level of service is performed in your home. Industry leading training, rigorous hiring standards, the best equipment and generous compensation to our staff allows Alberta Carpet Cleaning to deliver consistent service and a great value.