The Tile Shoppe

Reviews for The Tile Shoppe

Alla in Richmond hill
Alla in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Worst Customer Service ever.

Used to buy paint in this store since I am a big fan of Para brand and not many stores carry it. Came once (drove all way there) just to find out their computer, making colors, is broken.
Called next Monday to confirm whether computer is fixed and I can come for my paint. Was ensured (even guaranteed) that technician was there and fixed the computer. Drove again all way long just to find out there is no computer at all - technician took it for fixing. Nobody bothered to call me (they had my phone # in the system as I bought at my first visit another jar of paint), nobody cares.
No wonder most of the time I was only customer there, who they lost forever.

Anthony in Scarborough
Anthony in Scarborough

Bathroom tiles

This is an awesome place to buy tile. I dealt with Eda and she was just fabulous. I purchased tile that I was not happy with and Eda worked with me to ensure I got something that I was totally happy with. They treat customers like how they would like to be treat, with respect and dignity. Many places change their tone and provide terrible customer service after the sale is completed but The Tile Shoppe is a refreshing change. I highly recommend this store. The prices are great, the products are great and the service is just outstanding. Will be back for my next project.

Meli in Sherwood Park
Meli in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom

Best prices and very friendly people, that's the new place to go for tiles and all you need for a bathroom renovation, the owners are friendly and very helpful and the stuff is priced right

ymachpatel from Toronto
ymachpatel from Toronto

Tile shop

BEWARE of BAIT AND SWITCH! I ordered marble carrara hexagon tiles for my bathroom and when they arrived they were the wrong ones! Instead of replacing them or refunding me they avoided! Claimed the "manager" was on vacation...for weeks! Also there is no phone number to a "head office" or anyway of contacting anyone above the regular staff. Only a general email where some random person by the name of Shella replies from her iphone and refused to describe herself! BEWARE!

Alissa D in North york
Alissa D in North york

backsplash

Very satisfied with the level of service and quality of the job. All aspects completed in a timely fashion. Cost was reasonable after comparison shopping. Location was close by and convenient to access.

Ken from Old Toronto
Ken from Old Toronto

Bath tiles and flooring

Great selection and competitive prices if not the lowest. We purchased bathroom tiles and marble flooring for 3 washrooms. Service was adequate for a busy weekend, and staff was very friendly. Highly recommend if you're looking for kitchen or bathroom tiles.

JW from Richmond Hill
JW from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent customer service, great products

We went in on a Saturday busy afternoon, as soon as we entered the showroom we were acknowledged and greeted with a smile from the front desk even staff were busy with other customers. We walked around and then a staff member, Marlene, came to us and asked if we need help. We said yes, and she said “I am with a customer right now. My name is Marlene, I will be right with you as soon as I am done.” After 10-15 min or so, Marlene came back to us and helped us to go through all the questions we had. She even gave us suggestions on matching different tile colour. We were pleased with their price and the most important, excellent customer service. Unlike one of their competitors, we were ignored, treated unfairly, given bad attitudes. Staff at the Tiles Shoppe are polite and helpful! They certainly don't have big selections like others, but the quality of their product and service is truly amazing. We were treated with respect.

Daniel from Thornhill
Daniel from Thornhill
12 reviews Thornhill, ON

Bathroom Floor tile

This store has a great selection of tiles to choose from. I needed to redo a bathroom floor from the 1980's. Their sleek 12 by 24 tiles brought this bathroom into the 21st century at a very reasonable price. I would definitely shop here again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. But be careful, No returns on product purchased.

Daniel in Thornhill
Daniel in Thornhill
10 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Bathroom Tile

Great Place to buy tiles for a small or large project. I have purchased tiles from this company on 5 occasions. Prices are fantastic and the staff are very helpful. More projects on the way.

Lisa P. in Mississauga
Lisa P. in Mississauga

Tiles for Backsplash

I repeatedly return to The Tile Shoppe for all my tiling needs. They are fast, efficient and courteous with a high quality tile. I visit the mississauga location, and even my tile installer says that I have beautiful tile for a great price.

More about The Tile Shoppe

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We offer an exceptional service experience and thousands of different flooring products at unbeatable prices.