JBG Flooring and Contracting

Tile & Stone Contractors
15 Fort york blvd Toronto ON M5V 3Y4
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Mississauga  >  JBG Flooring and Contracting

Reviews for JBG Flooring and Contracting

Justin in Mississauga
Justin in Mississauga

Beautiful work, exceptional service!

I just had the team at JBG lay tile in my commercial space and am beyond impressed with their level of expertise and service. They always arrived in a timely professional manner and without issue from start to finish! I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to upgrade flooring in your commercial or residential property, they will not disappoint!

Deena Stalkhammer  in Toronto
Deena Stalkhammer in Toronto

Floor & Tiles

My husband and I were looking for a flooring and tile company that would do a great job and still be mindful of our budget. We went with JBG and we're very satisfied with the results!

Alexis Ashley in Mississauga
Alexis Ashley in Mississauga

beautiful workmanship!

we got hardwood floors installed upstairs and marble throughout the kitchen. everything turned out better than we expected. you can tell they use the best quality materials and professional, skilled installers!! so impressed!

D &.
D &.
3 reviews Acton, ON

Porcelian Tile Flooring and Backsplash Installation

The professional group at JBG helped make our experience excellent from beginning till end. They went above and beyond by working longer hours and accommodating our unique requirements.

Daily communication on the status and next steps assisted us in planning. Our Porcelian tile flooring and marble backsplash are simply beautiful. Something we are very pleased with.

We would definitely recommend the team at JBG, and would consider them for work in the future.

Gina P. in Brampton
Gina P. in Brampton

Ripped Old Tile and New Tile Installation

Great workmanship , thanks Dino for you and your guys doing professional work , a lot of attention to detail , will recommend you to anybody . Everything came out exactly the way we wanted it, it was straight and level , we get lots of compliments. Love it Amazing Company to hire. Dino went through with us in details about the project. We are not disappointed . From start to finish they were very helpful answered every question we have Nihad is a great guy and the tile installers were very professional Felicio and Tony very decent and professional. Will definitely hire them again.

We love a happy client. It brings us more joy to read these than anything else. Great couple . Great family. Great house. Wish they all could be this great

Enjoy

Mich in Vaughan
Mich in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom Reno

I was very impressed with the turn out. My bathroom looks amazing! Dino came out, gave me a quote & it was pretty reasonable considering the size of the bathroom. Sanil did an amazing job with the installation and it was completed within a week.

Kitchen Renovation

I got the name of this company by reviewing HomeStars. I didn't feel comfortable dealing with Dino, the manager, but I had no other prospects.

There were constant delays. The project took a significant time longer to complete, probably due to the fact that I was told that two men would work on my project, but there was only one worker. The workman did not clean up after the job was completed. Finally, I had to get a copy of my 50% deposit cheque because the company didn't seem to have a record of my payment.

Overall, the work was good, but not worth the aggravation, and frustration dealing with this company. Never again.

Unfourtunately hearing only 1 side of a story even a convicted murderer can twist a story...such is what she did here. This lady is not all there,00
she came to our office about 4 times and called me about 9 times before deciding to go with us asking me very strange questions. And the $4500 included tile btw.WE also did her a favor free of charge to pick up tile at ciot which was 3000 of this job. So by no means was it a big job, but regardless JBG does all jobs..... nothing to small or to big. This lady from the start was acting weird to my tile setters ,standing over them, making strange request, i was constantly getting calls from them to get them off this job. Now this job is a 65 sq ft kitchen a 15 sq ft bathroom floor and a 12 sq ft back splash total is 90 sq ft which we tiled in 2 days 1 tile setter which is excellent timing, Also why she would think we need 2 tile setters for that is beyond me as a good tile setter can do 150 sq ft residential work a day. this job was well below that...........Now here is what my dear customer forgets to mention. The original tile she bought for here doorway (FOYER CONDO)is to thick for condo door to open now so those tiles need to be returned and a new tile choosen which again we did free of charge ,futhermore i met here at the tile place and was looking at tiles with her for almost 2HRS! again free of charge. she finally choose a tile that took 3 weeks for ciot to get in (she never mentions that was the cause for delay )and she knew it would take 3 weeks to get in. The day it came in we went and finished the job without delay.As for final payment we did not take it which was close to 3000 till whole job was completed and she was happy she also never mentions that. As for her deposit mix up, she acting like that we were saying we had no record of the deposit , the dispute if u even wanna call it that was over 62.00 which was an accounting error because she would called at least 4 times askibng for the weirdest credits. At least one thing she got right.......work looks great as all JBGs work does

we hope and we try to insure all things go smooth on jobs . but somethings are beyond my control. All i am saying if u hire JBG will everything go smooth always ....no, and who could promise that. i can promise though when i leave ur Job it will look great and in the end thats what i care about. the product JBG delivers needs to be the best

Tile floor and backsplash

I was looking for a contractor to lay tiles in my kitchen and install the backsplash too, I contacted a handful of contractors through home starts and none of them told me what I wanted to hear. I came across JBG Flooring and I decided to give them a call and left a message. It was the next day when they called me back and when I was talking to Guytano over the phone, I was very pleased how he was very professional and answered all my questions. He told me exactly what I wanted to hear over the phone, I explained to him that he is going to have to work around the contractor that was installing my cabinets he replied back no problem. When they started laying the tiles in my kitchen the contractors were very clean and pleasant. I was very surprised how they were cleaning up after themselves and keeping the job site very tidy and clean. After the job was done I was very happy they did an excellent job.

Mass from Vaughan
Mass from Vaughan

Home Flooring & Bath Reno

Hired JBG Flooring to do work on my flooring in the foyer, kitchen,living room & three bathrooms. They did a great job and I was very happy with the outcome. Great pricing. Staff was super friendly and they were very easy to work with. Got the job done on time and within my budget. I would recommend JBG Flooring to anyone who is looking for great pricing and great work.

gaetano from Toronto
gaetano from Toronto
1 review Kettleby, ON

tile Installtion

Doing a home reno which is very stressful i've heard of so many contractor horror stories and to say the least me and my wife were pretty nervous. we were recommended to Homestars and found most our trades there. we must say we were pleased. But the biggest standout by far was JBG flooring. I called there office told them what we were looking for because of my schedule and my wifes they had somebody meet us at the showroom at our choosen time on Sunday because we could nt make it during show4room hours. We infact found the tile we loved at a much cheaper price than we saw anywhere else. they handled shipping and the handling.by the following Friday 5 DAYS!!!!! later they were already working in the house. Tile work looks amazing and under budget. Office staff amazing. tile setters amazing. showroom sales rep amazing and management amazing......you would be a fool not to use them for your flooring needs

More about JBG Flooring and Contracting

I am a master tile setter laying tiles for over 21years. i will work harder and longer than anybody else on your project, thats my promise. they is no job to complicated for me as i have mastered this trade. Dont have a horror story like the ones you here about contractors. ill make it as worry free as possible with my no money guarantee, my 3 years warranty, my free inspection and estimate and if i dont do exactly as in your written estimate as i said i would ill start knocking off money from your final invoice, anywhere from making a mess to showing up late. now that we know there is little risk to you let me tell you about me.

i am full service tile installation company with myself and 5 other people on my team we can work together on bigger projects or alone on small projects like back splashs.we have been operating for over 30 years in the GTA and if family owned and operated.

. We offer great craftsmanship for your project, we will make your vision a reality and we will not leave and we will not stop to you are 100 % satisfied with our work.....thats a guarantee

We at JBG Flooring and Contracting have been working on residential and commercial projects since 1968 and have a long list of satisfied customers that including Pizza hut, City of Toronto, City of Brampton, The Hazelton Hotel in Yorkville, the Templar hotel in Toronto, McDonalds, many custom homes in forest hill and the bridal path and thousands of small renos like kitchen, baths, and back splash that we had the pleasure of completing over these many years.

There is no time frame too pressing and no schedule we can't work around.

Call us today and i can come out to your project within 48hrs for your free estimate and dont forget to ask me how Canada Tile can help you save up to 45% off your tile purchase. call me now, lets talk about your tile needs. Day or Night, weekday or weekends...ill even take your call on a holiday,

referrals available upon request and on site viewings of on going projects will be available to you also