Altenburg Painting

Reviews for Altenburg Painting

Rosy Murphy in North vancouver
Rosy Murphy in North vancouver

Strata Painting

I have done business with Altenburg Painting for 5+ years. In that time Altenburg painting has been responsible for painting the interior of my business, Back to Basics Daycare, I have personally, hired them to paint the interior of my home and our strata recently hired them for painting the trim of the extrior of all 5 units.
I found the crew for Altenburg painting to be extremely proffesional, friendly, repectful and efficient. They did a fantastic job and I am extremely satistfied not only with the high quality of work which was done but also the effiency of the job. The crew was extrmemly clean and mindfull of their belongings and I never found that I had to clean up after them. They were very carefull in prepping the exterior and even moved the necessary furniture on the deck. They worked diligently and conscientiously. I would highly recommend using Altenburg Painting to anyone and would use Altenburg Painting in the future.
As an owner of a business I would like to add that Brian Altenburg conducts himself with integrity and honesty and is extremely repectful towards his customers. He is extremely driven to provide the best service. If he is not satisfied with the work being done he will do whatever it takes to rectify the defiencies. Brian strives to provide all customers with high quality work and excellent services.

Matt in North vancouver
Matt in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Paint exterior of strata complex

I live in a townhouse complex with 5 units. In September, we contracted Altenburg Painting to powerwash and paint the exterior of our complex.

The finished product was good. They came in only $250 over budget although the project took longer than expected.

The fixed some of the minor deficiencies we found shortly after they finished the job, no questions asked.

I recommend Altenburg painting.

Adam Sheppard in North vancouver
Adam Sheppard in North vancouver

Strata Painting. North Vancouver

I am in the same unit thatMatt is referring to in his rant.... Brian and his crew did a great job and NEVER left a mess!!! They were extremely professional and very polite. Yes there was a shingle damaged, Brian has agreed to fix.

I do commercial construction and have used Brian on majority of my jobs and he has a stand up crew and company!!!!