NORTH DURHAM APPLIANCE

Dave in Oshawa in Oshawa
Dave in Oshawa in Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

dryer repair

Dryer was making a high pitched seal and that initiated a call to North Durham Appliances. I phoned Monday even after hours, with a request for a service call. They returned my call Tus day morning. Kevin showed up Wednesday. .identified the problem immediately and had it fixed quickly.

Response time was excellent and Kevin was a real professional.

Very pleased and will pass this company along to family and friends.

Thanks for the excellent service.

Thank you so much. We appreciate taking the time to provide your feedback. Your opinion means a lot and your business is most appreciated.

P. Martell from Pickering
P. Martell from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Repair Whirlpool Refrigerator

We reported a problem with our fridge to North Durham Appliance late in the afternoon and it was fixed by 1:00 p.m. next day. (North Durham Appliance was recommended to us by Paddy's Market). Chris, the serviceman, was able to diagnose and repair the fridge in 1.5 hours. He knew that it could be one of three issues so came prepared with the possible parts needed. He was thorough and professional and did contact us at the assigned times. We would not hesitate to recommend and use North Durham Appliance in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate your feedback but most importantly we appreciate your business.

Shelley in Oshawa
Shelley in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fixed my dryer!!

I called North Durham Appliance as I would for ANY appliance repair I have. Again, they not only met my expectations but exceeded them!! When I noticed my dryer had no heat, I called immediately and was assured someone would be there the very next day! Kevin came by to have a look and was knowledgeable, friendly and quick. He told me what the issue was and that he had to order the part. He advised me it would be fixed Thursday afternoon. Here we are Thursday afternoon and I am back to doing laundry!!
Thank you Kevin and North Durham Appliance for fixing my issue quickly and being more than reasonable with your pricing!!!

Thank you Shelley for taking time out of your day to review your service experience. I am so pleased we met your expectations. Thank you for your kind words and feedback but most importantly for your business.

Catherine in Scarborough
Catherine in Scarborough

Appliance Repair - Refrigerator

Our refrigerator only a few years old always had a problem with maintaining the fridge temperature and emitted a noise which was at times bothersome. When I contacted the manufacturer about a year ago, I was advised this was normal. The fridge stopped cooling and I called North Durham Appliance because of their ratings and comments on Home Stars. The technician, Chris, arrived in the time frame promised and determined the problem quickly. Chris also double checked to see if the warranty was still valid. A part needed to be ordered and was installed within a couple of days. I have to say that our refrigerator seems to be working better than new. Since Chris did the repair the temperature stays even and there is absolutely no noise. I am very impressed with the service, knowledge and reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them in the future for all my appliance issues. I have also recommended them to colleagues and friends.

Thank you Catherine for taking time to review our company. We are so pleased Chris was able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and referrals but most importantly your business.

Chandran, Pickering, ON
Chandran, Pickering, ON
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Fixed dishwasher

I called them as part of warranty - dishwasher tub was not filing - they were on time- courteous and fixed the problem and proactively fixed another problem - recognising that the main panel was glowing eer so dimly even when off..service technician was called Lucas.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your review and especially your business.

Al Dobbin  in Oshawa
Al Dobbin in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Washing machine repair

Fast friendly service explained the issue with the machine back up and running. Highly recommend this company for any kind of appliance repair. A.....for service and that's hard to find sometimes.

Thank you Al for your review. Your feedback and business are most appreciated.

Rico from Ajax
Rico from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Repair on dryer and fridge

I called North Durham Appliance based on reviews in Homestars. I described my problem on the phone and they scheduled that Chris would be calling me in the morning to setup the visit. This Company was very prompt in scheduling. Chris came on time as scheduled. He already had the dryer part on hand and repaired the dryer very quickly. He even cleaned the dryer of lint as it was accumulating inside the dryer, which may become a fire hazard. This service was two months ago already and my dryer is still working perfectly.

This month, I called North Durham Appliance again to repair my fridge as it was not cooling properly. Again, the repair was scheduled promptly. This time, Kevin visited us on time - he diagnosed and repaired my fridge very quickly. He even recommended steps to ensure the problem does not recur in the future.

Glad I have found a reliable repair company that provides great service and reasonable rates!

Thank you Rico for taking time out of you day to provide your feedback on both our company and technicians. I am Pleased that Chris and Kevin were able to take care of your issues in a prompt timely manor. We appreciate your words but mostly your continued business.

Rob Rob in Ajax
Rob Rob in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Oven Repair (Malfunctioning Ceramic Top Burner)

Submitted oven repair request to North Durham Appliance online and an appointment was booked within days while also accommodating my request for as early in the morning as possible. Kevin called early in the morning on the day of the appointment, arrived on time, and quickly made the repairs. Great service overall and would definitely recommend.

Thank you Rob. I am pleased we were able to meet you needs and appreciate your review and kind words.

Keith S.
Keith S.
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace stove element

Noticed oven not heating to temperature setting. Settled on North Durham Appliances through HomeStars reviews. Were quick to respond to my request for service and arranged appointment to my satisfaction within less than two days of my request. Service person determined the problem as a burned out element and quickly replaced it. Would certainly consider this company for any future appliance problems

Thank you Keith for sharing your experience. We appreciate your review and your business.

KimberlyG
KimberlyG

Fridge repair

These guys have been great, I usually ask for Chris and I recommend him to anyone who has need of appliance service. The office is well run and the office manager is very efficient at getting back to you and booking you in as quickly as possible.
I have never had a sense that I was being railroaded, I trust Chris to give an honest assessment and get the job done at a reasonable price. I will have them fix any of my appliances. the only ones I will call.

We appreciate your words and continued business. Your opinion means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to review our company and staff.

More about NORTH DURHAM APPLIANCE

“Serving Durham Since 1987. Professional Service. Professional Results.”

For over 25 years, North Durham Appliance Inc has provided fast, honest and reliable appliance maintenance and repair throughout the Durham Region . Together, our team bring well over 30 years of experience in the industry. Our experienced, certified and background checked technicians will have your refrigerator, freezer, washer, dryer, oven, range, or over the range microwave functioning like new as quickly as possible. All of our work is guaranteed, and we are fully insured.

We have done extensive work with Whirlpool®, Inglis®, Jenn-Air®, KitchenAid®, and Maytag brands, and will handle most brands with expertise.Both electric and gas as we are certified to handle gas appliances and are registered with the TSSA.

The next time you need an appliance repair trust North Durham Appliance – know who’s coming into your home!