HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Oshawa  >  NORTH DURHAM APPLIANCE
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for NORTH DURHAM APPLIANCE

Al Dobbin  in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Fast friendly service explained the issue with the machine back up and running. Highly recommend this company for any kind of appliance repair. A.....for service and that's hard to find sometimes.

Job Price

Thank you Al for your review. Your feedback and business are most appreciated.

Rico from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

I called North Durham Appliance based on reviews in Homestars. I described my problem on the phone and they scheduled that Chris would be calling me in the morning to setup the visit. This Company was very prompt in scheduling. Chris came on time as scheduled. He already had the dryer part on hand and repaired the dryer very quickly. He even cleaned the dryer of lint as it was accumulating inside the dryer, which may become a fire hazard. This service was two months ago already and my dryer is still working perfectly.

This month, I called North Durham Appliance again to repair my fridge as it was not cooling properly. Again, the repair was scheduled promptly. This time, Kevin visited us on time - he diagnosed and repaired my fridge very quickly. He even recommended steps to ensure the problem does not recur in the future.

Glad I have found a reliable repair company that provides great service and reasonable rates!

Job Price