HomeStars  >  Builders in Toronto  >  Fresh Home Innovations

Reviews for Fresh Home Innovations

Magic
Magic

Full Condo RenovatFull Condo Renovation in Downtown Toronto $280000 M4W1A5 With numerous general contractors and home builders available to choose from, we selected Fresh Home Innovations again to begin construction on our new condo located at Downtown

With numerous general contractors and home builders available to choose from, we selected Fresh Home Innovations again to begin construction on our new condo located at Downtown Toronto. Price, quality, attention to details, and lead time were all concerns of ours. Ramin & Arash were able to fulfill all of our anxieties.
Arash worked directly with the sub contractors making sure our requirements and wishes were met, inspected their work every single day and maintained an "on time" schedule of building; even with unforeseen set backs and obstacles. His crew was always polite and helpful with questions throughout the building process and left the job site neat and orderly. Ramin was sure to give responsive attention verbally, through email and meeting at the construction site when needed. They continued to keep themselves available for any question or concerns we had. Upon completion they maintained their interest in making sure we were happy with the end results.
Fresh Home Innovations has done a fantastic job making our condo renovation a pleasurable experience providing us an on time, on budget project that we will truly enjoy for many years to come. Thank you Arash, Ramin and your crew!

Thank you again for using our company for your project. We appreciate your business and looking forward doing more projects for you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interior renovation

Ramin and Arash were great to work with, painters were especially impressive of all the trades. Would highly recommend!

Dear Michael,
Thank you for for taking the time writing us a review. We wish that all your wishes re fulfilled this year. Happy new year.

Simon F.
Simon F.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Design & renovation of entire house

My wife and I thought about renovating the entire house 3 years ago with changing the entire stairs, and opening up the space in addition to changing the structural walls. We knew all that would be an extensive project, however we didn’t see a point in leaving out the out-dated circular stairs and all the horrid looking walls on the main floor. Since this was going to be a big project, which would also bring up the value of our house, we wanted to make sure we weren’t cutting corners and were ok with investing in high quality work. That’s why we took our time deciding which contractor to go with. After a long process of interviewing many contractors and builders we finally hired Fresh Home Innovations for our project. They were also highly recommended by one of our friends once they found out we were looking for a good contractor. We actually visited my friend’s house that was renovated by Fresh Home Innovations prior to hiring them, to check out the quality of their work and see if we can trust our house with them. We were actually quite amazed at how beautiful their place looked after their renovations. My friend also mentioned how meticulous, professional, and friendly the management and crew from FHI were. That gave us great peace of mind and we ended up hiring FHI. They did far more than we expected and went above and beyond. Best part is that they finished the job on time, which was one of our main worries and concerns considering we had bad experiences with timelines and deadlines with our previous contractors. I was really impressed with their precision as well as with how quickly, yet professionally they accomplished everything. The told us from the get go that they would treat our house as if they were crafting an expensive watch or a premium ornament. They truly were a pleasure to deal with. We were more than happy with them and will definitely hire them for future projects. I recommend them to anyone looking for quick, professional and friendly contractors, without a second thought.

Dear Simon & Cristin,
We really appreciate your support and great review. I'm so happy that you liked our work and we tried hard to satisfy your needs. Wishing you a great year.

camron
camron

*Designing and renovation for entire house*

I always use Fresh Home Innovations for all my construction and renovation needs and they have done a few projects for us in the past. This time we bought a new house somewhere in Downtown Toronto & this house was in need of some serious renovations since my family and me wanted to move there and stay for a long time. First we were planning to stay at the old house for a year and then start the renovation and gut the whole thing, but we couldn't wait and called Arash & Ramin to come and have a look at our new place right after the closing.
Thankfully Fresh Home Innovations came in and gave us a lots of great ideas and design and started the work within a month. Again their work made my home look fantastic. Words can’t describe how happy I am with how beautiful everything has turned out.
At first, I was inquiring about doing my Kitchen and 2 bathrooms, but the Fresh Home Innovations team went the extra mile and did all the other extras for me within the time frame they were given. They only added couple of months more for doing all the other changes which we couldn't leave for later. They helped me with picking all the finishings and consulted me about trying new ideas and textures, which I was hesitant about at the beginning, but since I was familiar with their work and design, we agreed to have it done the way they designed and we love everything now. They provided truly unbiased opinions, which is hard to come across nowadays. I will definitely work with them again.

Dear Camron & Julie,
Thank you again for using our company for your project. We appreciate all your support through all these years and thank you again for believing on us. We wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy prosperous and happiest new year ahead.

Whole home renovation

I am still awe of the amazing work Fresh Home Innovations did in my condo.
They completely transformed my space!

I have a 2100 sq/ft condo in the heart of Yorkville.

I interviewed many contractors to find a reliable builder that specializes in both design and build.
I wanted to find this type of contractor after getting quotes from designers ranging 50k to 70k. I was really hoping I could save that money by finding the right contractor.

In meeting with contractors, I became disheartened as I was told the job was too complicated and extensive.
Thankfully Fresh Home Innovations was up for the challenge and was able to take on both build and design. I was extremely please I was able to save up to 70k since I didn’t have to hire a designer.

Living in a condo, I also had to consider my fellow residents and building management.
I was so pleased to hear from management that they were really happy with Fresh Home Innovations and said they conducted themselves with utmost professionalism, always being cautious not to create any issues during the course of the renovations.

The work stayed on track and took 4 months, as initially predicted.

The work included -
1. Creating an office by changing the location of the laundry room which was right beside the front door.
2. Creating a powder room which I didn’t have before.
3. Opening up the kitchen.
Beyond the creative (and more functional) structural changes Fresh Home Innovations came up with, their aesthetic recommendations were unique and in line with my style. My favourite was the use of 3 different types of marble for the flooring.
They helped with the selection of all materials and finishings and their sub-trades were just as professional as the Fresh Home Innovations team.

The owners of the company, Ramin and Arash, were both professional and excited to take on my space. No task was too big for them as they seemed to enjoy the challenge. They also stayed within the initial budget I was presented with. I was extremely thankful about that.
Ramin and Arash both visited the site every single day and was also readily available via email, phone and text. They are also both very pleasant people and a joy to see whenever they came by.

Life is busy and stressful enough so we were dreading a home renovation. But Fresh Home Innovations surprised us. They gave us peace of mind every step of the way. Most of all, they followed through on their commitment. We are thankful for having met them and putting our home in their hands.

Dear Shy,
Thank you very much for such great review! We work really hard to offer the best service and the best possible environment for all our projects. So I'm happy to see that reflected on your project as well. Wishing you a great new year and hope to see you both soon.
RAMIN & ARASH

Ritz C.
Ritz C.

Medical clinic design and construction

After finally finding a location that I felt comfortable with I was left with one huge problem. The place was a shell, meaning only 4 walls and nothing more, as it was a brand new place, and needed everything. By everything, I mean literally everything: Ideas for design, actual architectural design, permits, material, and pretty much everything that you need to physically build a clinic. Arash and Ramin (the owners of Fresh Home Innovations) met with me and went through all my requirements and needs in detail. They then laid out a plan which showed me step by step what will take place and the timeline for each. They also gave me a quote, which was actually slightly higher than the other 2 quotes I had received from other contractors. If there is anything I’ve learned over the years is that you truly get what you pay for and this experience was a great example of that. I couldn’t be happier with them.

I decided to go with them and they literally took care of everything, which was a great help as I was busy working 10-14 hours per day and really didn’t have much time to devote to the details of the project. Also, I had planned a vacation, which I was nervous about, since I wouldn’t be in town to monitor the progress and oversee what was going on. They really went above and beyond and truly exceeded my expectations. They would send me daily emails while I was on vacation, updating me on the progress and even sending me pictures, which was really nice of them, not to mention the peace of mind that gave me. Long story short, they took care of everything and had my place ready for me to move my practice into, right on time, and more importantly on budget. The finishings in particular were beyond my expectations and makes my clinic look very high-end. It’s been almost 2 years since we’ve moved in there and everyone that walks in tell us what a beautiful clinic we have, from the beautiful floor, to the detailed work on the baseboards, the glass rooms and the glass work, at the top of the treatment rooms. The best feedback we get is that the place “doesn’t look like a typical clinic” and that it looks like a “high-end spa or condo.

I am very happy with everything Ramin, Arash, and their crew did. From the design, to the material, to the communication, to the quote, to the deadlines (and respecting deadlines), and most importantly staying within the budget. We constantly have patients asking us who did our clinic construction and if they can have their number. We don’t hesitate recommending them and will definitely use them in the future for the next project.

Dear Dr. Amir
Thank you again for using our company for your project. We appreciate all your support through all these years and thank you again for believing on us. Looking forward for your future projects.

ardalan_1
ardalan_1
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full Home renovation including design and build.

Super company. I have used Fresh Home Innovations for many small projects as well as one extensive home renovation. This company is outstanding when it comes to construction and remodelling. Completely hands-on in ensuring each inch of our project was completed to our liking and specifications. My husband and I both work long hours and after the planning stages we were able to trust Fresh home innovations to run with the renovations. They delivered exceptionally well and some of the tasks that worried us during panning were handled by them with so much ease. Now finally our house looks amazing and I can relax and enjoy it. They are also really nice and friendly. We will be working with them for sure in the future. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for trustworthy, carrying, and good contractors.

Dear Ardi,
Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Fresh Home Innovations. It means a lot and it made our day. We strive to be the best builders and general contractors in Toronto. Wishing you a great new year and hope to see you soon.

Jenifer in Toronto
Jenifer in Toronto

Professional company

Great team to work with. After taking several quotations from several companies, we finally decided to go for fresh home innovations since their quote was the cheapest. The entire process was easy going, the crew was really professional. I would definitely recommend working with this team.

Dear Jenifer,
You are the best. Thanks again for sharing such a positive experience. It means a lot to us. We love our city "Toronto" and strive to be the best general contractors and builders on whatever that we do. Hope you have great new year. Wishing you all the best.

Renovated my studio in Downtown TO

Create experience they also brought another company to fix my roof
www.gta-roofing.ca great all together. I live in an old building but after the reno it looks great all my friends love it. Well done!!! Thumbs up!

Thank you very kindly for taking the time leave us this review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your absolutely lovely family. We look forward to working with you again.
Cheers,

More about Fresh Home Innovations

We like to think of ourselves as the new generation, the new standard, in the world of Design + Build. We are one of Toronto's top high end renovation companies with hand picked professional contractors working to bring your project to life.

We are one of the only companies with a long track record for professional workmanship, client satisfaction, and expert experience in ultra-luxury properties across the GTA focusing in Forest Hill, Rosedale, Post Road, Yorkville, Royal York & more, as a partner of top developers throughout Toronto.

Visit our website at http://freshhomeinnovations.com to learn more about our company and see if we are a right fit for your project!

BEFORE YOU HIRE ANY CONTRACTOR (THAT INCLUDES US!) FOR ANY WORK ON YOUR HOME, PLEASE CONSIDER THESE QUESTIONS:

How long have you lived in your home?

How long do you plan to stay in your home?

How long have you been considering this project?

Have you done any research on this project?

Where are you in your research process?

Do you have any plans or a design in mind?

Have you ever been involved in a big home project before?

How did it go?

Are you speaking with other contractors?

Do they seem knowledgeable?

Do they seem well-versed in all aspects of their business?

Do you have a good rapport with them?

Do you trust what they are telling you?

Are you comfortable with them?

Do you like their previous design+build projects?

Does their portfolio match your style preference?

Do they seem to try to sell you extras?

Are they open to your ideas?

Do they have a big selection of materials and finishings you can choose from?

Do they work with high-end suppliers?

Do they have professional sub-contractors on their team?

Will they be available to meet with you on different occasions?

How do they handle problems?

Can you make changes to the plans?

Do they make you finalize the design at the start or use a step-by-step method?

Is there a reason you aren’t working with the contractor who did your previous project?

On your previous project, were you able to justify paying more to avoid disappointment?

Is there a reason you haven’t already decided to work with one of the contractors you have already spoken with?

What are you looking for in a contractor?

How will you decide which contractor you will partner with for your project?

What sets a contractor apart from the others?

Is there something you were hoping we would be able to do differently?

If one of our past clients referred you to us, was there something they said that stood out and motivated you to contact us?

can you make a decision based on a contractors reviews and awards?

Does the contractor provide design/build services and/or is able to work with your archiects?

where do the high-end finishings like cabinets, vanities, built-ins & etc come from?

How many projects like yours has the contractor done?

Based on what you have seen, do you think they do high-end work or average work?

How many high end projects have they done?

Are they specialized more to custom work or pre-made finishings?

Are they just a renovation company or they do new custom builds as well?

How many projects does the remodeller do a year?

How many projects will the contractor be doing while your project is underway?

Will work continue 5 days a week until it is done? Or, will there be idle times?

What type of pricing does the contractor offer? Fixed Fee, Cost Plus, Time and Materials, other?

What type of training, experience, and special expertise does the contractor have relative to the project you are planning?

In what ways will the contractor help you through the entire process?

What type of decisions will you have to make?

Which decisions can the contractor help you with?

Which decisions can’t the contractor help you with?

In terms of the owners and key people in the firm, do they belong to trade associations?

Does the contractor (including management and staff) seem truly focused on customer satisfaction?

Does the contractor (including management and staff) seem professional?

What types of projects/construction do they specialize in?

Do they have enough staff to handle your project?

Does the contractor guarantee your price? In what way?

How does the contractor assure you that what they design can be built within your budget?

Can the contractor describe the process they use to ensure a smooth, successful project?

Are you happy with their proposal? Do you understand how it works?

Will there be someone on site all the time who speaks your language?

Who will manage your project day to day?

Who will be in charge of overall project management?

What is that person’s experience, skill level, training, and certification?

How often will the contractor meet with you?

Who from the company will be meeting with you?

Will the contractor be personally involved with your project on a daily basis until the project is finished?

What standards of quality, service, craftsmanship, and project management does the contractor promise at the price that is being quoted for the project?

In terms of craftsmanship, what level of quality does the contractor usually provide?

In terms of general building materials, what level of quality does the contractor use?

In doing estimates, what level of quality does the contractor factor in for the materials, products, finishes that will ultimately be chosen?

Will the contractor help you to make all product and material selections prior to giving a final price?

How do they charge for extras (change order policy)?

what is considered to be extras?

What happens if they find something unexpected?

What happens if there are surprises and problems during the project?

Will they give you a list of references from current and past clients whom you may contact?

Based on your discussion with references, how do the past clients rate the contractor from start to finish?

will they give you a list of suppliers that they use on your job?

Who purchases the materials?

Do they provide detailed contracts?

How detailed and clear are their contracts?