Fresh Home Innovations

Best of 2014 winner 2 timesBest of 2014winner 2 times

Reviews for Fresh Home Innovations

Magic
Magic

Full Condo RenovatFull Condo Renovation in Downtown Toronto $280000 M4W1A5 With numerous general contractors and home builders available to choose from, we selected Fresh Home Innovations again to begin construction on our new condo located at Downtown

With numerous general contractors and home builders available to choose from, we selected Fresh Home Innovations again to begin construction on our new condo located at Downtown Toronto. Price, quality, attention to details, and lead time were all concerns of ours. Ramin & Arash were able to fulfill all of our anxieties.
Arash worked directly with the sub contractors making sure our requirements and wishes were met, inspected their work every single day and maintained an "on time" schedule of building; even with unforeseen set backs and obstacles. His crew was always polite and helpful with questions throughout the building process and left the job site neat and orderly. Ramin was sure to give responsive attention verbally, through email and meeting at the construction site when needed. They continued to keep themselves available for any question or concerns we had. Upon completion they maintained their interest in making sure we were happy with the end results.
Fresh Home Innovations has done a fantastic job making our condo renovation a pleasurable experience providing us an on time, on budget project that we will truly enjoy for many years to come. Thank you Arash, Ramin and your crew!

Thank you again for using our company for your project. We appreciate your business and looking forward doing more projects for you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interior renovation

Ramin and Arash were great to work with, painters were especially impressive of all the trades. Would highly recommend!

Dear Michael,
Thank you for for taking the time writing us a review. We wish that all your wishes re fulfilled this year. Happy new year.

Simon F.
Simon F.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Design & renovation of entire house

My wife and I thought about renovating the entire house 3 years ago with changing the entire stairs, and opening up the space in addition to changing the structural walls. We knew all that would be an extensive project, however we didn’t see a point in leaving out the out-dated circular stairs and all the horrid looking walls on the main floor. Since this was going to be a big project, which would also bring up the value of our house, we wanted to make sure we weren’t cutting corners and were ok with investing in high quality work. That’s why we took our time deciding which contractor to go with. After a long process of interviewing many contractors and builders we finally hired Fresh Home Innovations for our project. They were also highly recommended by one of our friends once they found out we were looking for a good contractor. We actually visited my friend’s house that was renovated by Fresh Home Innovations prior to hiring them, to check out the quality of their work and see if we can trust our house with them. We were actually quite amazed at how beautiful their place looked after their renovations. My friend also mentioned how meticulous, professional, and friendly the management and crew from FHI were. That gave us great peace of mind and we ended up hiring FHI. They did far more than we expected and went above and beyond. Best part is that they finished the job on time, which was one of our main worries and concerns considering we had bad experiences with timelines and deadlines with our previous contractors. I was really impressed with their precision as well as with how quickly, yet professionally they accomplished everything. The told us from the get go that they would treat our house as if they were crafting an expensive watch or a premium ornament. They truly were a pleasure to deal with. We were more than happy with them and will definitely hire them for future projects. I recommend them to anyone looking for quick, professional and friendly contractors, without a second thought.

Dear Simon & Cristin,
We really appreciate your support and great review. I'm so happy that you liked our work and we tried hard to satisfy your needs. Wishing you a great year.

camron
camron

*Designing and renovation for entire house*

I always use Fresh Home Innovations for all my construction and renovation needs and they have done a few projects for us in the past. This time we bought a new house somewhere in Downtown Toronto & this house was in need of some serious renovations since my family and me wanted to move there and stay for a long time. First we were planning to stay at the old house for a year and then start the renovation and gut the whole thing, but we couldn't wait and called Arash & Ramin to come and have a look at our new place right after the closing.
Thankfully Fresh Home Innovations came in and gave us a lots of great ideas and design and started the work within a month. Again their work made my home look fantastic. Words can’t describe how happy I am with how beautiful everything has turned out.
At first, I was inquiring about doing my Kitchen and 2 bathrooms, but the Fresh Home Innovations team went the extra mile and did all the other extras for me within the time frame they were given. They only added couple of months more for doing all the other changes which we couldn't leave for later. They helped me with picking all the finishings and consulted me about trying new ideas and textures, which I was hesitant about at the beginning, but since I was familiar with their work and design, we agreed to have it done the way they designed and we love everything now. They provided truly unbiased opinions, which is hard to come across nowadays. I will definitely work with them again.

Dear Camron & Julie,
Thank you again for using our company for your project. We appreciate all your support through all these years and thank you again for believing on us. We wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy prosperous and happiest new year ahead.

Ritz C.
Ritz C.

Medical clinic design and construction

After finally finding a location that I felt comfortable with I was left with one huge problem. The place was a shell, meaning only 4 walls and nothing more, as it was a brand new place, and needed everything. By everything, I mean literally everything: Ideas for design, actual architectural design, permits, material, and pretty much everything that you need to physically build a clinic. Arash and Ramin (the owners of Fresh Home Innovations) met with me and went through all my requirements and needs in detail. They then laid out a plan which showed me step by step what will take place and the timeline for each. They also gave me a quote, which was actually slightly higher than the other 2 quotes I had received from other contractors. If there is anything I’ve learned over the years is that you truly get what you pay for and this experience was a great example of that. I couldn’t be happier with them.

I decided to go with them and they literally took care of everything, which was a great help as I was busy working 10-14 hours per day and really didn’t have much time to devote to the details of the project. Also, I had planned a vacation, which I was nervous about, since I wouldn’t be in town to monitor the progress and oversee what was going on. They really went above and beyond and truly exceeded my expectations. They would send me daily emails while I was on vacation, updating me on the progress and even sending me pictures, which was really nice of them, not to mention the peace of mind that gave me. Long story short, they took care of everything and had my place ready for me to move my practice into, right on time, and more importantly on budget. The finishings in particular were beyond my expectations and makes my clinic look very high-end. It’s been almost 2 years since we’ve moved in there and everyone that walks in tell us what a beautiful clinic we have, from the beautiful floor, to the detailed work on the baseboards, the glass rooms and the glass work, at the top of the treatment rooms. The best feedback we get is that the place “doesn’t look like a typical clinic” and that it looks like a “high-end spa or condo.

I am very happy with everything Ramin, Arash, and their crew did. From the design, to the material, to the communication, to the quote, to the deadlines (and respecting deadlines), and most importantly staying within the budget. We constantly have patients asking us who did our clinic construction and if they can have their number. We don’t hesitate recommending them and will definitely use them in the future for the next project.

Dear Dr. Amir
Thank you again for using our company for your project. We appreciate all your support through all these years and thank you again for believing on us. Looking forward for your future projects.

ardalan_1
ardalan_1
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full Home renovation including design and build.

Super company. I have used Fresh Home Innovations for many small projects as well as one extensive home renovation. This company is outstanding when it comes to construction and remodelling. Completely hands-on in ensuring each inch of our project was completed to our liking and specifications. My husband and I both work long hours and after the planning stages we were able to trust Fresh home innovations to run with the renovations. They delivered exceptionally well and some of the tasks that worried us during panning were handled by them with so much ease. Now finally our house looks amazing and I can relax and enjoy it. They are also really nice and friendly. We will be working with them for sure in the future. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for trustworthy, carrying, and good contractors.

Dear Ardi,
Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Fresh Home Innovations. It means a lot and it made our day. We strive to be the best builders and general contractors in Toronto. Wishing you a great new year and hope to see you soon.

Jenifer in Toronto
Jenifer in Toronto

Professional company

Great team to work with. After taking several quotations from several companies, we finally decided to go for fresh home innovations since their quote was the cheapest. The entire process was easy going, the crew was really professional. I would definitely recommend working with this team.

Dear Jenifer,
You are the best. Thanks again for sharing such a positive experience. It means a lot to us. We love our city "Toronto" and strive to be the best general contractors and builders on whatever that we do. Hope you have great new year. Wishing you all the best.

Renovated my studio in Downtown TO

Create experience they also brought another company to fix my roof
www.gta-roofing.ca great all together. I live in an old building but after the reno it looks great all my friends love it. Well done!!! Thumbs up!

Thank you very kindly for taking the time leave us this review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and your absolutely lovely family. We look forward to working with you again.
Cheers,

Freddy in Toronto
Freddy in Toronto

Bathroom remodeling

Fresh Home Inovations provided a very high quality result for our bath remodel project. They were easy to communicate with, providing input when needed while still adhering to our rather detailed vision. Once started all work proceeded steadily and without delay. Demolition was neat and quick. Marble tile work was precise. Plumbing, electrical and glass fixtures look great and function perfectly. Work areas were kept neat and adjacent rooms well protected throughout construction. Cost was very reasonable.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for these very kind words.
Cheers!

More about Fresh Home Innovations

We are Design+Build company having all the professionals from A-Z in our team.
Before you do anything, give us a call as we are Design + Build company with Tarion new home builder, Structure engineer with 'PNG' license and working with some of the best Interior design and Architectural firms in Toronto. You will be saving so much money by choosing us instead of waisting your money by hiring a individual companies for each task.

Based in Toronto, 'Fresh Home Innovations' has been a leader in residential renovations and custom home construction since 2000. From concept to completion, we take a client’s vision and make it a reality through a comprehensive process to ensure the finished product exceeds expectations. Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your project. From plans and permits, to last little finishing details, freshhomeinnovations.com is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction.

Our wealth of experience, skilled expertise and attention to detail enables us to offer you innovative solutions, competitive pricing and the ability to meet milestones. We appreciate how much your project means to you. That’s why we approach each project with professionalism, integrity and adaptability while maintaining open communication with you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves in Home additions, renovations, custom home building, commercial renovations, condominium renovations and design and build projects. Let us partner with you to create the home of your dreams.

We understand the family home is the most important investment most people will make in their lifetime, and you as our client have entrusted your investment to us. So whether it be a new architecturally designed or inspired home, or a renovation and extension of your existing home, you can be guaranteed that Fresh Home Innovations is most definitely the qualified team for your project.
Our friendly, jovial and courteous staff receive ongoing training to ensure we can deliver this promise to you on a daily basis.

We have had the opportunity to transform your dreams into reality by designing rooms where you can relax and your children can safely play. We have enjoyed being a part of homeowners’ lives and strive to continue to provide our customers with the best technology on the market. We have completed literally thousands of renovations since our inception. We are a unique award winning contracting company, consulted by various media as industry experts.
Please view our website at freshhomeinnovations.com to view images of some of our projects.
Regardless of scope, we approach every single home renovation with a foundation of strong design aesthetics, comprehensive product options, sound project management, and a commitment to craftsmanship.

Our projects range from building new custom homes, home additions and extensions, condominium renovations, architectural design and permit, structural engineering, commercial renovations, rear addition, second floor addition, basement underpinning, historical restoration, custom projects, general contracting, custom kitchen and bathrooms, residential renovations and finally we design and build everything. We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.

With a minimum 2 year Warranty, we at freshhomeinnovations.com know how to design and build lasting results and lasting relationships with each of our highly respected clients.
Our focus is on Custom projects such as custom Kitchen renovations, Basement Finishing and underpinning, Bathroom Renovation and Bathroom Remodeling, Home Additions, Second Story Additions, Rear Additions, Home Extensions and Rear Extensions, commercial renovations, office renovation, architectural drawings, permit and etc. We work with some of the top architects, interior designers, engineers and sub-trades in Toronto. We provide custom marble and tile install services as our marble and tile setters are highly skilled and detail oriented. We are the all inclusive General Contractor who will take care of all your design and general contracting needs.

Fresh Home Innovations is an innovative, full service design/build/ construction firm based in Toronto, specializing in residential clients across the GTA. With decades of construction management experience on a wide variety of residential projects, we offer a strong design aesthetic, invaluable insight, vast resources and craftsman that exceed client expectations.
Strong leadership and communication skills are the essential components necessary to navigate a construction project from concept to completion. Our extensive knowledge of all trade areas involved in both new construction and sophisticated renovations have proven invaluable to our company and our clients. Our recognition of the importance of scheduling, cost control, and quality control underlies and defines our successful completion of many challenging projects on time and within budget.

There’s many different reasons to work with us: to make room for a growing family, to improve layout or increase the resale value of your property! Our team of professionals offer customers design and build counselling along with skilled trades and top discounts, on top brands.

There is no substitute for experience. Join the list of satisfied clients! In the end the quality of your project depends on who you hire. When you hire us, you do so because of our company’s reputation, our track record with past clients and our commitment to new ones. The registered DesignBar trademark provides DIY home owners a single source for their residential design and construction needs when buying or selling homes in the GTA.

Future Perfect Construction is a local skilled construction firm founded in 2000 by a select group of individuals with a high level of expertise in the trade. The firm specializes in Commercial and Residential Renovations, Home Inspections, New Home Builds and Construction Project Management. Future Perfect's primary goal of meeting customer's needs through quality workmanship has resulted in the pride, loyalty and trust that co-insides with our standard of excellence. The firm is always working with it's clients to exceed standards, adhere to budgets and manage strict timelines.
We believe that the value of the dollar has come a long way so we provide our services and do business with the utmost professionalism. We aim to service customers from the initial phase of planning and cost estimates to the final stages of our warranty process.
Contact us for a free "No Pressure" estimate and let us help you take the first step to completing your project. Advice is always free.
General Contracting, Basement Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Roofing, Decks, Open concept, Drywall, Framing, Decks, Tiling, Flooring, New builds, Office, Heated Flooring, concrete, Commercial, Property Management, Custom projects, Carpentry, Additions, Residential Renovations, Demolition, Custom Homes, Contractors, Builder, Commercial Renovations in Toronto, Beaches, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Richmond hill, Markham, Forresthill, Royal york, Vaughan, Woodbridge, East york, West end, Central Toronto, North york, & Downtown Toronto.

freshhomeinnovations.com