Smithwood Floors

Floor Laying & Refinishing
5090 Dundas St. W Toronto ON M9A 1C2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  Smithwood Floors  >  Hardwood floor refinishing
Melissa B in Toronto
Melissa B in Toronto

Hardwood floor refinishing

Smithwood Floors
5090 Dundas St. W
Toronto
M9A 1C2

Bill and his contractors did a great job refinishing our oak hardwood floors with a new fresh stain colour and top coat.
We've been getting lots of compliments from family and friends!

We were on a very tight deadline with a baby on the way and Bill stepped up to complete a quote and site visit within 24 hours and the job was done a week later- which was much appreciated!

My only comment would be that there was some discoloration that showed through upon completion of the job due to the way the floors were previously treated/sealed. As I'm not an expert on these things I wasn't sure the cause and had to point it out to Bill to get an answer about the cause of the discolouration. Ideally his communication would have been a bit better by addressing this issue with me before I had to bring it up with him. If I was more particular about getting an even finish throughout this would have been a bigger issue but luckily for him the classic grey stain that we chose doesn't need a consistent finish to look good.