Smithwood Floors

Reviews for Smithwood Floors

Ryann
Ryann

Hardwood Floors

Smithwood Floors installed new hardwood in my home, and stripped and stained existing hardwood, so that it all matched together. Their team was extremely pleasant to work with. They were communicative and accommodating, and did a great job! 6+ months later, and my floors still look fantastic!

Thank you for the kind words and very happy to hear you are enjoying your new floors.

Rahman Khan
Rahman Khan

Good Services

Thier services no doubt appreciatable as they were quick and very coprative. They are truely professional done their jobe on time. I would recomend them to every one thanks again for also coprating me in prices

It was a pleasure

StevenGerardi in Etobicoke
StevenGerardi in Etobicoke

Exceptional flooring

Stunning job from Bill and his team, they were professional throughout their work and very helpful/knowledgeable when we were picking our wood type and stain. With very reasonable pricing for the quality of work.

Stephen
Stephen

Floor refinishing

They came in and fixed the mess that another company had left my hardwood floors in

We were very happy to help you out.

Kerri in
Kerri in

basement flooring

We called Bill back in to install our basement flooring after doing the entire main floor in hardwood the year before. He squeezed us in in less than a week, was in and out 3 days. His guys are awesome, professional, friendly and prompt. Bill is knowledgeable, resourceful and always smiling.
I'd recommend him anytime.

Bruna in Etobicoke
Bruna in Etobicoke

New hardwood floors

We hired Bill and his crew to install new hardwood floors in our kitchen, family room and dining room. Bill is very knowledgeable and his crew is very professional and are true experts in their field. They did a great job matching our existing hardwood floors (we did not replace the entire house) and are very happy with the end result. Would highly recommend.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Renewed Hardwood Floors

We moved into a home that was five years old and the main floor hardwood floors showed some wear-and-tear. We wanted them to look like new and protect them from further damage without changing their character. We received expert advise in a very personal, courteous and prompt fashion and were pleased to be informed that a light buffing, touch-up and satin finish would do the trick. Everything was completed to our satisfaction in one day and our floors now look beautiful. They take pride in their work. Will definitely call them in the future and recommend to friends and family.

chasel from Toronto
chasel from Toronto

New white oak floors on main floor of house

Beautiful work, the crew was very professional, and the project was completed on time. We had problems with different level floors that they solved with no problem. Highly recommended for a great job, a pleasure to work with Bill.

Maja from Toronto
Maja from Toronto

Floor refinishing

Exceptional service and expertise!! have lived in this house for 18 years and the hardwood floors badly needed work. I interviewed half a dozen contractors across the city and got such a range of suggestions that I was totally confused. Bill was the only one who seemed really knowledgeable about the business and was honest about expectations and pricing. With dozens of contractors passing through over the years, Smithwood has been the only one who under promised and overdelivered! It looks like I have a new floor - totally exceeded my expectations!

Melissa B in Toronto
Melissa B in Toronto

Hardwood floor refinishing

Bill and his contractors did a great job refinishing our oak hardwood floors with a new fresh stain colour and top coat.
We've been getting lots of compliments from family and friends!

We were on a very tight deadline with a baby on the way and Bill stepped up to complete a quote and site visit within 24 hours and the job was done a week later- which was much appreciated!

My only comment would be that there was some discoloration that showed through upon completion of the job due to the way the floors were previously treated/sealed. As I'm not an expert on these things I wasn't sure the cause and had to point it out to Bill to get an answer about the cause of the discolouration. Ideally his communication would have been a bit better by addressing this issue with me before I had to bring it up with him. If I was more particular about getting an even finish throughout this would have been a bigger issue but luckily for him the classic grey stain that we chose doesn't need a consistent finish to look good.

More about Smithwood Floors

Floor Laying & Refinishing

The Decor Choice for Custom Design & Finish. Smithwood Floors provides complete customized services for all types of Hardwood Floors, since 1967. Installation - Restoration - Sanding, Staining, Repair, Refinishing.