HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Ottawa  >  Canadian Property Stars

Reviews for Canadian Property Stars

Raven in Calgary

Worked for this company for a season. Great management and workplace. Long hours, but worth the pay. Competitive atmosphere perfect for a commission based job. Managers are fun and encouraging.

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Connor mcdougall  in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Had the detatching done on my property and it really was quite incredible. The amount of dead grass that was kicked up and then removed from my lawn was staggering. I was so happy with the service I will having the back again this coming year!

Thanks for the great review!

trinijam
1 review Surrey, BC

We find Brandon Flaman to be very knowledgeable in his field and provides great advice and service.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are always glad to receive positive feedback about our technicians!

Dave
1 review Coquitlam, BC

They knocked on my door and offered to take care of my leaves from my 2 massive maple trees. It was in the early evening and I told him there wasn't enough time to get it done due to the time but he was adiment that he could do it. So I told him to go for it and he and his coworkers raked up, bagged and put to the curb 50 bags of leaves by 830 in the dark. The pricing was more than fair and the work ethic was impressive

Hello Dave and thank you for the positive review! It's great to hear this high level of satisfaction from our customers!

Jpalmer52
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Thatching lawn and overseeding. Have to wait and seed how it looks in the spring.

Thank you for the review! We look forward to servicing your property in the future!

lucy
1 review Surrey, BC

Issac seemed to do a thorough job. Cleaned up the area very well. Will have to see if there is any improvement in my lawn once the treatment has taken effect

Hello Lucy and thank you for your review. We are always glad to receive positive feedback about our technicians!

cuthbertse
1 review Surrey, BC

Hard working and explained everything along the way. My rep was very knowledgeable and helpful

Thank you for your review. We are always glad to receive positive feedback about our technicians!

ysingh1
1 review Surrey, BC

The person did the airating off the grass and removed moss and then dropped grass seeds. Cleaned up after he was done.

Thank you for your review! We are happy the service was completed to your satisfaction!

kingpinbap
1 review Delta, BC

Aerated,power raked, fertilized, and seeded my front lawn. Took approx 1 hour ( 2 employees ).

jonathan_singh
1 review Delta, BC

It was done great. Hard worker from Brampton Ontario, I think his name was Orien, Jamican background. Real good job and knows the product well. No complaints, been here since 2014 and used your service every year I believe. Will recommend you guys totally. FYI...other group came to our house two days before you. My wife was going to do it but I said for her to have the guy call me. He didn't so when your guy showed up I thought it was the fellow from the day before.

Hello Jonathan and thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear you have been satisfied with our company this year, and in years past! We look forward to servicing your property again in the future!

More about Canadian Property Stars

Get your lawn off to the right start each year with the #1 lawn maintenance service that every lawn can benefit from -- core aeration. Unlike some lawn services that serve a single purpose, aeration supports the health of your lawn on multiple levels and is therefore the most cost-effective way to promote the health and vitality of your home's turf grass. Canadian Property Stars offers aeration as well as many other services that will make your home look its best.