Ottawa ON K2M 1A8

Reviews for Canadian Property Stars

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

spring rejuvenation program

Power raking, fertilizing, lime control and grass seeding all done in 45 minutes. Cost $340.00 hello! Problems, missed 2 area's power raking, grass seeding was done by a 15 year old girl and seeded also my flower beds. (I am still pulling grass) She did not have a clue what she was doing. Worse part the guy hid a patio tile 2x2 and cracked it and saw it after they were gone. My cost to replace $125.00 I e-mailed them 2 time and called numerous time but they are very good in passing the ball.
My warning, stay away from these guys for they have absolutely no customer service. They good in collecting your money and that's all.

MelissaC
MelissaC
0 reviews Leduc, AB

Lawn care

The gentlemen were very polite and not pushy, which was appreciated. They assured me grass would grow, which it has, but it’s quite thin and patchy, and there are areas in the front yard where the grass seed did not really grow despite daily watering for 3 weeks, and 3 more weeks of rain almost every day.

Marian in Toronto
Marian in Toronto

Outstanding work

Wilson is very polite and explained the process thoroughly. They masked the drive and there was absolutely no overspray on my interlocking stone. I highly recommend homestars. I am so pleased.

squantz
squantz
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Yard maintenance

Purchased, aerating, dethatching, and seeding/fertilizing. Aerating was done well but the dethatching not so much. There are large patches of the lawn that appear to have not been dethatched at all. I suspect that this makes the rest of the maintenance less effective.

Arnold in Kanata
Arnold in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Canadian Property Stars

One gentleman came to my for offering to aerate my lawn. We settled on a price. His co worker came and did the job quickly. The service was excellent as the worker did a fine job. I would highly recommend the gentlemen who came to my door.

Negz in Vaughan
Negz in Vaughan

THEY ARE USELESS

They get the money first and they deliver useless, messy , unorganized service. They were supposed to do aeration, raking and seeding for us since April and they did aeration after one month that we called them, they came back for rest and left a mess, didn't pick up all the dead grass that they raked and didn't seed properly. Left us with huge super heavy dead grass bags that we cannot lift and city wont pick either, We called them 10 times and left message and nothing, cas they got paid!

Lise in Orleans
Lise in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

lawn maintenance contract

An absolute crooked deal!
On May 19th, I paid for overseeding, fertilization, etc.
and the fellow NEVER came back.

Called the company and Daniella told me she would remind the guy.

NOTHING has happened since then, and my lawn still hasn't been
taken care of.

I want my money BACK!

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately there is no one by the name of Daniella that works in our offices. Please call our Head Office at 1-866-912-5296 or email services@canadianpropertystars.com and our customer service team will be able to assist you further.

pnugent72
pnugent72

Lawn care

Arrated and power racked. Raked up grass and bagged it up. Top seeded all the front lawn.

Thanks for the great review! Greatly appreciated...,

ianmcc
ianmcc
0 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

The core aeration of our lawn was well done. The rakeing/de-thatching was done on a second visit later on after a period of warm weather.

The core aeration was well done early in the season.
De-thatching resulted in some tear up of the turf as one might expect. This was followed by overseeding and fertilizer application. Fertilizer application appears to have been poorly applied as there is an obvious burn patch which I will attempt to address with lots of water.

Thanks your review. Please let us know if you need any assistance with the burn patch, we do our best to give a thorough fertilizer application so unfortunately once every couple hundred homes will get a little bit too much. Please let us know how we can help!

jllrstuelinj
jllrstuelinj

Lawn Maintenance

My front yard was power raked, aerated, and grass seeded. Was expensive for the work done and the time it took.

Thanks for your feedback. Gary and Roberto are definitely very efficient and fast workers. If there was a poor job completed please let us know. We hope your lawns has a great Summer!

More about Canadian Property Stars

Get your lawn off to the right start each year with the #1 lawn maintenance service that every lawn can benefit from -- core aeration. Unlike some lawn services that serve a single purpose, aeration supports the health of your lawn on multiple levels and is therefore the most cost-effective way to promote the health and vitality of your home's turf grass. Canadian Property Stars offers aeration as well as many other services that will make your home look its best.