Canadian Property Stars

BlueRodeo in Abbotsford
BlueRodeo in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

aeration

I live in Abbotsford B.C. and called Property Stars in Surrey TO find out when they would be in the area because i know the move from area to area.I got a phone call saying they would be in the area the night before and thinking they had my address i would see them the next day so took the day off work .SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.I called the office about 5 pm to see if the are still in the area and was told they were .Called this morning and they have moved on to another area.plus i had 5 other lawns to be done at the same time. Joe Benjamin

Hello Joe,

Thank you for your review, I'm very sorry to hear about this situation. If this has not been resolved please feel free to email our head office at [email protected] with your address so that we can contact the local office to determine what occurred and how we can resolve this situation and complete this for you as soon as possible!

Raven in Calgary
Raven in Calgary

Awesome Company

Worked for this company for a season. Great management and workplace. Long hours, but worth the pay. Competitive atmosphere perfect for a commission based job. Managers are fun and encouraging.

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Connor mcdougall  in Hamilton
Connor mcdougall in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Cps Is simply the best!

Had the detatching done on my property and it really was quite incredible. The amount of dead grass that was kicked up and then removed from my lawn was staggering. I was so happy with the service I will having the back again this coming year!

Thanks for the great review!

trinijam
trinijam

aeration, lime and fertilizing

We find Brandon Flaman to be very knowledgeable in his field and provides great advice and service.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are always glad to receive positive feedback about our technicians!

Dave
Dave
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Major leave clean up

They knocked on my door and offered to take care of my leaves from my 2 massive maple trees. It was in the early evening and I told him there wasn't enough time to get it done due to the time but he was adiment that he could do it. So I told him to go for it and he and his coworkers raked up, bagged and put to the curb 50 bags of leaves by 830 in the dark. The pricing was more than fair and the work ethic was impressive

Hello Dave and thank you for the positive review! It's great to hear this high level of satisfaction from our customers!

Jpalmer52
Jpalmer52
1 review Chilliwack, BC

thatching lawn

Thatching lawn and overseeding. Have to wait and seed how it looks in the spring.

Thank you for the review! We look forward to servicing your property in the future!

lucy
lucy

Aerating etc front yard

Issac seemed to do a thorough job. Cleaned up the area very well. Will have to see if there is any improvement in my lawn once the treatment has taken effect

Hello Lucy and thank you for your review. We are always glad to receive positive feedback about our technicians!

cuthbertse
cuthbertse

Lawn rejuvenation.

Hard working and explained everything along the way. My rep was very knowledgeable and helpful

Thank you for your review. We are always glad to receive positive feedback about our technicians!

ysingh1
ysingh1

Lawn care

The person did the airating off the grass and removed moss and then dropped grass seeds. Cleaned up after he was done.

Thank you for your review! We are happy the service was completed to your satisfaction!

kingpinbap
kingpinbap
1 review Delta, BC

Lawn Care

Aerated,power raked, fertilized, and seeded my front lawn. Took approx 1 hour ( 2 employees ).

More about Canadian Property Stars

Get your lawn off to the right start each year with the #1 lawn maintenance service that every lawn can benefit from -- core aeration. Unlike some lawn services that serve a single purpose, aeration supports the health of your lawn on multiple levels and is therefore the most cost-effective way to promote the health and vitality of your home's turf grass. Canadian Property Stars offers aeration as well as many other services that will make your home look its best.