Canadian Property Stars

Valerie Laengert from Newmarket
Valerie Laengert from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Extremely slippery driveway

I had my driveway sealed by Property Stars a year ago in August. For some reason, it never soaked in properly and therefore was incredibly slippery during the winter. By the time I realized the problem it was too late to do anything about it until the temperatures warmed up again. I spoke to the company in Spring and their solution was to come and reseal it for me (no charge). I hoped that it would be different this time, but unfortunately it has simply recreated the problem. It's once again extremely glossy.

They claim that it must be something about my driveway, but I've had it sealed every few years (with tar, not acrylic) and have never had this problem before. I run a small business out of my home and am terrified of my clients slipping in the winter.

Unfortunately even with the Free respray the driveway cannot absorb our product for some reason, the driveway simply needs time to cure and eventually fade in time. Please wait 2-3 years prior to sealing again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Not So Good

Canadian Property Stars
1 866 912-5296
Ottawa
K2M 1A8

They came to my door and I had them aerate my lawn front and back for two years consecutive. The second aeration was a joke. You could certainly tell they were rushing and were being paid on commission. It was a not even close to thorough job. The next year I said not thanks and I am glad I did. They should train their salespeople not to insult the potential customers lawn after being denied the job. I call them a hit and run company. Perform as many services as you can in a day so you can ring the bell. More of a product driven company approach if you ask me.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience the second time you used our company. Canadian Property Stars has been around for over 20 years and offers a 100% workmanship guarantee on all of our services. We want to ensure that the services we offer are done correctly and, if not, we will have a manager back to the property redo them.

Paul C.
Paul C.

Service

Had Steve clean our windows and gutters did a great job and took pride in his work, was very accommodating and a hard worker.

Thank you so much for the great review of our services! Looking forward to being of service to you in the future!

Clayton H.
Clayton H.

Windows/gutter cleaning

Our representative was an exceptional guy with an exuberant attitude towards the job being done in the home. He showed us step by step his progress and his leadership and respect shown over his much less experienced team members is to be commended.

I’m very happy with the cleaning done and would recommend his service to anyone who asked.

Hello Clayton and thank you for your review! We love to receive this feedback from our customers!

Kazimierz
Kazimierz
1 review Surrey, BC

pressure wash gutters & windows.

windows when done were streak free, as for the gutters they look brand new. Very happy with the work.

Hello Kazimierz and thank you for your review. It is great to receive this feedback from our customers! We look forward to servicing your property again in the future!

Helen from Barrie
Helen from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway Sealing

This is actually a follow up to my negative review earlier today, (now changed to positive), referencing a disappointing job done of sealing our driveway. I am now very happy to say this Company got in touch with me very shortly after my expressing disappointment and a technician/manager came around and redid the work - the driveway looks great now. We are very impressed with the quick response, agreement to the previous less than satisfactory job, and the redo. Thanks so much for making our driveway look great again!

Hello Helen, thank you for your review. Canadian Property Stars has a 100% workmanship guarantee. It is possible that not enough product was put down on the driveway. If you call our head office at 1-866-912-5296 or email us at services@canadianpropertystar.com with your full address and phone number we will be able to arrange someone to come back to redo the service. We are happy to hear that we were able to resolve the situation and that you are now satisfied with the current state of the driveway.

Natalie
Natalie

Driveway sealing

Delroy and Gina did a fabulous job sealing the driveway. Thank you for all your hard work!

Hello Natalie, thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the work done on the driveway!

stepons04
stepons04

Window cleaning

Kevin did a great job and was very efficient. The windows look amazing and he was very knowledgeable.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are always appreciate hearing when our customers are satisfied with their services!

sandyminnis
sandyminnis
1 review Langley, BC

Had my windows, and gutters done.

Most of my windows are still dirty, my hose heads were left off my hoses and my hoses were all messy and not coiled up. Not impressed!

Hello Sandy. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Canadian Property Stars offers a 100% workmanship guarantee. If the job is not done correctly we will have a manager come back to the property and redo it. Please contact our head office at 1-866-912-5296 if a redo is required!

denniswh
denniswh

Exterior windows and front vinyl siding wash.

Romeo did a very good job. He explained the various alternatives clearly. Would recommended him to my neighbors.

Hello Dennis and thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to servicing your property in the future!

More about Canadian Property Stars

Get your lawn off to the right start each year with the #1 lawn maintenance service that every lawn can benefit from -- core aeration. Unlike some lawn services that serve a single purpose, aeration supports the health of your lawn on multiple levels and is therefore the most cost-effective way to promote the health and vitality of your home's turf grass. Canadian Property Stars offers aeration as well as many other services that will make your home look its best.