JMT Roofing & Painting

Reviews for JMT Roofing & Painting

Frank in New Westminster
Frank in New Westminster

Great job

Great work - quick work and good work are rare combo, but these guys delivered on both with a reasonable price as well. Would recomend to friends and family. Great company.

hi frank your house looks great thank you for the review thanks john

Thea Adalim in New Westminster
Thea Adalim in New Westminster

Roof and Gutter Replacement

Excellent and professional work. The roof and gutter looks amazing, It really matches our house. So glad we went with JMT, I will highly recommend John and his team to anyone.

hi adalim yes i agree color of your house really looks good with new roof and gutters thank you for the review john

Designer in New Westminster
Designer in New Westminster

Roof

Excellent service, very good and trustworthy people , highly recommend John and company.
The new roof looks very good and the job was completed on time and on budget .
Thankyou, we will definitely refer you to our friends .

hi lisa thank you for the wonderful review I appreciate your business thanks john

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto
0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Roof and Gutter Replacement

I have used John/JMT roofing for 2 roofing projects and one gutter replacement. John is fast to respond and upfront in presenting his assessments and options. The crew got the jobs done quickly and professionally both times. I had one issue with the roof come winter and John stood behind his work and fixed it fast, even though I called him on a Sunday. I would not hesitate to recommend JMT roofing or use them again should the need arise.

hi jenn thank you for your trust in us for your new project .I appreciate your business. roof and gutters look great thanks john

don in Surrey
don in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

new roofing tiles

John's young men were professional and did quality work with an absolute minimum of disruption to our lives. The cleanup after finishing was excellent. I have recommended JMT to a neighbour because of their great work

hi don I'm very happy to see that you are happy with our finished product thank you john

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Roof and Gutter replacement

Our 20+ year house recently had a leak and we discovered that there were 3 holes. Three of our neighbours recommended us John/JMT and the rest is history. He gave us detailed information about the roof, its warranty and his process.

As promised, the roof looked amazing, the process is seamless and we are extremely happy with his service. I'd recommend him to anyone who need to replace their roof and gutter.

hi alex thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us a review the house looks great thanks again john

Peter in New Westminster
Peter in New Westminster

Garage/Carport roof replacement

I had JMT replace the roof of our house four years ago. I was completely satisfied with the work and therefore called them again to have the garage/carport roof replaced. John took his time to discuss the various options and cost implications for the very shallow angled roof. John and his crew are professional, dedicated and hard workers. John responded quickly to phone or email messages and was on site several times during the work which was completed on the day and within the time promised.

hi Peter it was my pleasure to help u with ur project thank you for the review thanks john

Rosie in Langley
Rosie in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

roof, skylights and gutter replacement

had John and his crew replace my parents cedar roof and gutters last year and was so impressed i contacted him this year as i needed the roof and gutters replaced on my house. Once again extremely impressed with the final product. The crews professionalism, work ethic and excellent quality of work is why i will only use them for my projects.

hi rosie it my pleasure doing your 2nd project in two year and thank you for the review house looks great we will see you soon thx john

Eddy’s Place in Delta
Eddy’s Place in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Roof

John & crew were very prompt, on time, & efficient. They were very professional & knowledgeable & explained the installation process & gave us information about the quality & type of material they were using. They were recommended by someone in the neighbourhood & provided excellent service. Clean up was quick & maybe not as thorough as it could have been. Assistance with yard restoration was anticipated with heavier items like planters but was not provided. The roof looks great & the job was professionally done. We have already received compliments from the neighbours. The final cost was also within the estimate as quoted.

hi eddy it was my pleasure to finish your project roof and gutters look great see u soon for ur next project thanks for the review john

Chand Family in Delta
Chand Family in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Excellent Work and Service

Excellent work and service provided by JMT Roofing on the recent new roofing they installed at our home. Job well done and finished in one day. They completely cleaned up after themselves and ensured we were happy before leaving the property. We could not be happier. Thank you Management and Staff of JMT Roofing. We highly recommend you. Regards from The Chand Family.

hi sam I'm glad u and your wife are happy with a finished product looks great thank you john

More about JMT Roofing & Painting

JMT Roof and Paint has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. Whether you need to fix a leaky roof or a complete new roof, we know how to properly handle your roofing needs. From residential to commercial roofs, JMT is your trusted name in roofing.

Welcome to the website of JMT Roof and Paint, the leading roofing company in Vancouver BC!

JMT Roof and Paint is a locally owned and operated business, and over years, has continually evolved and prospered within the roofing industry. Our growth and lasting success is accredited to the respect and loyalty that we have earned from our valued customers.

JMT Roof and Paint offers a wide range of residential and commercial services including Cedar roof conversions; re-roofing; new roof construction; retro-fitting; gutters; asphalt roofs; cedar shakes and shingles; and more.

What’s more, in addition to providing new construction and re-roofing services, we also offer roofing repair services, and on-going maintenance service. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.

Quality products, service, staff, and an extreme commitment to excellence makes JMT Roof and Paint the most trusted name in the roofing industry. From shingles to gutters, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered!