HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  JMT Roofing & Painting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JMT Roofing & Painting

thumbs.up in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

John and his team are very profession. Their attention to details and their customer service have both exceed my expectation. I would highly recommend JMT Roofing & painting to anyone who is needing a new roof for his/her house.

Job Price

hi jennifer thank you for the review your house looks great thanks john

Jhay A  in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

John is very professional contractor and his crew were just A+. They did a fantastic job on our home, while carefully maneuvering around to avoid ruining our backyard and garden during the take down. I have nothing but praises to the quality of materials he used and end result. I'll recommend him to anyone without hesitation and I'll be happy to respond to an inquiry if needed.

Job Price

hi jefferey it was a pleasure to do work you again im glad you are happy with the finish product it looks great thanks for the review john

Macan17 in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

John and all JMT staff are very professional. Quality work and efficient. Work long hours to get everything done as promise. Very reasonable price for the works they have done. Uses only the top quality product as promised. Gutters looks so nice and even put in a removable filter below the downspout. Clean and thorough. Even use a metal detector to make sure there's no old nails on my driveway. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone.
FERDIE A.

Job Price

Hi Ferdie it was a pleasure doing your roof and gutters house looks great keep in touch for your future projects thanks for the review john

1 review Langley, BC

John and his team were great. They worked hard, were fast and did a great job cleaning up. They did the gutters at the same time and put a lot of thought were to place all the new downspouts. Would totally recommend them and would use them again.
Chris

Job Price

hi chris it was my pleasure to help you with your project it was great working with you thanks john

Rosie in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

John and his team put a new roof on my parents house converting the cedar roof shakes to fiberglass shingles, the project also included installing new gutters. When i was looking for a roofing company i relied on others who reviewed this company to help guide my decision to not only contact them but indeed hire them for the project. I did receive an estimate from another roofing company and John's estimate was comparable to theirs.

The project was expected to take 4 days but because of his hard working crew they were able to complete the job in 3 days. They were able to start the project just over a week of me contacting them which met my needs. The crew thoroughly cleaned up upon completion of the job. I highly recommend you giving John a call should you be needing a new roof.

Job Price

hi rosie thank you for your kind words it was my pleasure doing your roof and gutters please keep us in mind for your future projects thanks john

Billy from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

John and his team replaced the roof of my parent's house in Burnaby and we are happy that we chose them for the job.

Back in 2014, the JMT team replaced the roof of my own house in Richmond and I was very impressed by the quality of their work and their efficiency in getting things done. I also remembered it was great talking to John. John was very knowledgeable, polite and professional. Everything went well so when this year my parents wanted a recommendation for a roofing company, JMT is number one on my list.

The whole process of replacing the roof of my parents' house was the same experience. John was very polite, professional and answered all of my dad's questions. The JMT team was great and efficient. The roof of my parents' house now looks gorgeous. John took pride in his work back then and he still takes pride in his work today.

As always, if any of my friends and family are looking to replace their roof, we highly recommend John and his team at JMT.

Job Price

hi billy it was pleasure working with you in the past and know on your dads house. im glad your parents are happy with a final finish .it look great and we will see you soon for your future projects thanks john

John provided an excellent customer service from the start to end. He effectively inform us when the roof and gutter replacement start. During the work, he continued to update me the progress of the job via phone and email. He sends photos thru my email while I am in Ontario for military work. John and his JMT Roofing team produced an excellent quality of work and fast service. As you see on the collage photo, made from some of the photo he sends me, they produce a beautiful & excellent job to our new roof and gutter. My family and I would like to especially thank John for his honest, straight-forward and professional manner. We would like to thank JMT Roofing & Painting and wish them a busy and future. I highly recommend JMT Roofing & Painting!

Job Price

hi thank you for your kind words .we are very happy that you enjoyed the process of roofing your home with jmt .we will always do our best to complete projects on time.we thank you for any recommendations . you send our way thanks john

yubiaohot in Vancouver
1 review Richmond, BC

I had my roof replaced by JMT, my house is approx 1,700 sqf. They are very professional and efficeint. Also they attend to all the details and they even fix the side yard gate for me. Good job and I would definitely recommend JMT.

Job Price

hi mr yu thank you for the review it was my pleasure helping you with your project thanks john

Terry in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We are very happy with our experience with John and JMT Roofing! The quality of their workmanship is excellent and the job was started and completed exactly as promised with no issues or concerns whatsoever. The JMT team was very professional and even the clean up after completing the job was well done!

Job Price

hi terry it was my pleasure working with your mom and youre self please keep us in mind for youre future projects thx.john

Stephen
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I emailed their company on late Thursday night and John called me back the next day morning as our garage had major leaking. He came within an hour and gave quote and completed the job in a fast efficient manner. I would highly recommend this company. Great job John!

Job Price

thank you for the review. we know how important it is to get a emergency repair.we value your business thanks. john

More about JMT Roofing & Painting

JMT Roof and Paint has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. Whether you need to fix a leaky roof or a complete new roof, we know how to properly handle your roofing needs. From residential to commercial roofs, JMT is your trusted name in roofing.

Welcome to the website of JMT Roof and Paint, the leading roofing company in Vancouver BC!

JMT Roof and Paint is a locally owned and operated business, and over years, has continually evolved and prospered within the roofing industry. Our growth and lasting success is accredited to the respect and loyalty that we have earned from our valued customers.

JMT Roof and Paint offers a wide range of residential and commercial services including Cedar roof conversions; re-roofing; new roof construction; retro-fitting; gutters; asphalt roofs; cedar shakes and shingles; and more.

What’s more, in addition to providing new construction and re-roofing services, we also offer roofing repair services, and on-going maintenance service. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.

Quality products, service, staff, and an extreme commitment to excellence makes JMT Roof and Paint the most trusted name in the roofing industry. From shingles to gutters, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered!