HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  JMT Roofing & Painting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JMT Roofing & Painting

Dave in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

The workers were incredibly polite and did a great job on the roof. They completed the job within 2 days and left my property in great shape. I would definitely hire them again.

Job Price

hi dave thank u for a great review thx john

betonicah in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

JMT Roofing was very professional with our roof and gutter install. Quoted accurately and fairly, we were left with a good positive outlook with regards to our future new roof. The workers were skilled, polite and took great care to protect the exterior of our house as well as our gardens. The work was performed efficiently and cleaned up nicely each night! I’ve been watching JMT installing many new roofs in our area for four years and had no doubt they would be the ones to replace our aging cedar roof. Would highly recommend John and JMT Roofing.

Job Price

first of all thank you for the review . again im glad you watch us for years working on your nieghbours roofs . its good to know that your watching the hard work we put in to make your roof perfect .looks great thank you john

HomeStars in Toronto

Hey just would like to say what a great job .. your guys were fast and clean up daily my roof looks great after 6 years of looking that the old one this is a nice change so again Thanks...

Job Price

just wanna to say thank you for the review john

Barry F in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

I needed to replace my existing cedar roof and I contacted John as his team had done several in our neighborhood. He was prompt in providing a quote and came by to describe what was going to be done and what needed to be done. He very easy to talk to. Spoke in "non-roof" speak so I could understand what was going to occur. His team showed up as we discussed. Very professional. Got the job done in the time that they said it would be done. Roof looks great and I know its going to last as they use quality product. I would highly recommend JMT if you require any roofing work (and gutter work.... they replaced my gutters too !) Thanks John. Your team is awesome!

Job Price

hi barry thank you for the review .it was my pleasure to do your roof and gutters. the color looks great good choice keep me in mind if you need help with anything thank you john

thumbs.up in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

John and his team are very profession. Their attention to details and their customer service have both exceed my expectation. I would highly recommend JMT Roofing & painting to anyone who is needing a new roof for his/her house.

Job Price

hi jennifer thank you for the review your house looks great thanks john

Jhay A  in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

John is very professional contractor and his crew were just A+. They did a fantastic job on our home, while carefully maneuvering around to avoid ruining our backyard and garden during the take down. I have nothing but praises to the quality of materials he used and end result. I'll recommend him to anyone without hesitation and I'll be happy to respond to an inquiry if needed.

Job Price

hi jefferey it was a pleasure to do work you again im glad you are happy with the finish product it looks great thanks for the review john

Macan17 in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

John and all JMT staff are very professional. Quality work and efficient. Work long hours to get everything done as promise. Very reasonable price for the works they have done. Uses only the top quality product as promised. Gutters looks so nice and even put in a removable filter below the downspout. Clean and thorough. Even use a metal detector to make sure there's no old nails on my driveway. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone.
FERDIE A.

Job Price

Hi Ferdie it was a pleasure doing your roof and gutters house looks great keep in touch for your future projects thanks for the review john

1 review Langley, BC

John and his team were great. They worked hard, were fast and did a great job cleaning up. They did the gutters at the same time and put a lot of thought were to place all the new downspouts. Would totally recommend them and would use them again.
Chris

Job Price

hi chris it was my pleasure to help you with your project it was great working with you thanks john

Rosie in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

John and his team put a new roof on my parents house converting the cedar roof shakes to fiberglass shingles, the project also included installing new gutters. When i was looking for a roofing company i relied on others who reviewed this company to help guide my decision to not only contact them but indeed hire them for the project. I did receive an estimate from another roofing company and John's estimate was comparable to theirs.

The project was expected to take 4 days but because of his hard working crew they were able to complete the job in 3 days. They were able to start the project just over a week of me contacting them which met my needs. The crew thoroughly cleaned up upon completion of the job. I highly recommend you giving John a call should you be needing a new roof.

Job Price

hi rosie thank you for your kind words it was my pleasure doing your roof and gutters please keep us in mind for your future projects thanks john

Billy from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

John and his team replaced the roof of my parent's house in Burnaby and we are happy that we chose them for the job.

Back in 2014, the JMT team replaced the roof of my own house in Richmond and I was very impressed by the quality of their work and their efficiency in getting things done. I also remembered it was great talking to John. John was very knowledgeable, polite and professional. Everything went well so when this year my parents wanted a recommendation for a roofing company, JMT is number one on my list.

The whole process of replacing the roof of my parents' house was the same experience. John was very polite, professional and answered all of my dad's questions. The JMT team was great and efficient. The roof of my parents' house now looks gorgeous. John took pride in his work back then and he still takes pride in his work today.

As always, if any of my friends and family are looking to replace their roof, we highly recommend John and his team at JMT.

Job Price

hi billy it was pleasure working with you in the past and know on your dads house. im glad your parents are happy with a final finish .it look great and we will see you soon for your future projects thanks john

More about JMT Roofing & Painting

JMT Roof and Paint has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. Whether you need to fix a leaky roof or a complete new roof, we know how to properly handle your roofing needs. From residential to commercial roofs, JMT is your trusted name in roofing.

Welcome to the website of JMT Roof and Paint, the leading roofing company in Vancouver BC!

JMT Roof and Paint is a locally owned and operated business, and over years, has continually evolved and prospered within the roofing industry. Our growth and lasting success is accredited to the respect and loyalty that we have earned from our valued customers.

JMT Roof and Paint offers a wide range of residential and commercial services including Cedar roof conversions; re-roofing; new roof construction; retro-fitting; gutters; asphalt roofs; cedar shakes and shingles; and more.

What’s more, in addition to providing new construction and re-roofing services, we also offer roofing repair services, and on-going maintenance service. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.

Quality products, service, staff, and an extreme commitment to excellence makes JMT Roof and Paint the most trusted name in the roofing industry. From shingles to gutters, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered!