JMT Roofing & Painting

Reviews for JMT Roofing & Painting

Paul Wolfe in Maple Ridge
Paul Wolfe in Maple Ridge

roof and gutters

I called john we chatted for a while gave me a quote a couple days later, the boys came out and banged up my roof in a day and I was very impressed and the gutter guys came on sat took them a few hours to put the gutters up and again very impressed as I would recommend John and his team to anyone

hi paul thank you for the review your house looks great it was my pleasure to help you with your roof and gutters thanks john

Winnie Lee from Coquitlam
Winnie Lee from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Roof and Gutter Replacement for a great price

We had obtained three different quotes from three companies for changing of our roof. Not only John offered the best price out of the group, he also had given us advice to change the gutters. Price was very good and he arrange the gutter guys to come in right after the roof is changed.

John is very knowledgeable in the roofing business. He is the guy who will take one step further to satisfy his customers. Although we woke up by his crews so early in the morning, we still think it's worth. His crews cleans up all the debris every day and left nothing on the driveway and front yard. Even our neighbors come around to give them a thump up . We are now very proud among our neighborhood and everyone knows that we had hired a professional company with reasonable price. I will definitely recommend John to anyone who is thinking of changing their roof. Thank you John.

hi winnie thank u for a wonderful review it was my pleasure to help u with your project thanks john

chalmers in New Westminster
chalmers in New Westminster

New Roof

I was very happy with my Choice in getting JMT Roofing they were very professional people and I can't say enough about John's team. They arrived AT 7.00AM and had the old shingles off in no time and by the middle of the afternoon I had a new roof on and a new sky light installed. I would have no hesitation in recommending JMT Roofing. One other thing when they left everything had been cleaned up right around the place. Thank you Guys great job. George Chalmers.

hi George thank you for the wonderful review I will pass it on to the boys thank you for your kind words thanks john

Owen from TSAWWASSEN
Owen from TSAWWASSEN
1 review Delta, BC

Needed a roof

Was needing a roof for quit a while .called John from JMT showed up to do estimate when he said he would. Great price. He said would be couple weeks to start and in about 10 days he called to drop aff material and they started. Was absolutely pouring rain the lads he had working planned perfectly with the rainless gaps and got project completed in 4 days. And it was PUORING RAIN1! John came personally to sweep up and check the work can not even tell we had a crew here at all.
Great job and the whole crew was very professional

hi Owen thank you for a wonderful review please keep us in mind for your future projects thanks again john

Robert Jordan from Vancouver
Robert Jordan from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter replacement

JMT did a fabulous job on our roof two years ago so, naturally, we called them to replace our old and damaged gutters. JMT was busy at the time but did their best to squeeze us in soon as possible and did the job on time and on budget. The new gutters, exactly what we asked for, looked terrific. One problem? When it first rained a couple of weeks after the job was done, it turned out that one gutter corner was leaking. A quick phone call to JMT and it was fixed the next day. That's the kind of work that's becoming harder and harder to find these days. Thank you so much, JMT!

hi rob thank for calling us back to do your gutters repeat customer is what were built on im very happy that your happy with our service please keep us in mind for your next project thanks again john

Yang
Yang
1 review Surrey, BC

Cedar roof and gutter replacement

JMT replaced my roof and gutter in September. So far I'm very happy with their work. I agree with the recent positive reviews below, so won't repeat the same points here.

There is one additional experience I want to add. I'm pretty picky when it comes to quality. After the project was done and payment was made, I noticed there were some minor issues with the roof. I called John. He was very responsive. Within a few weeks, his guys came back and fixed those issues beautifully - very impressive work ethic!

thank u Mr yang it was pleasure helping u with ur project thanks john

Dave in New Westminster
Dave in New Westminster

Awesome work

The workers were incredibly polite and did a great job on the roof. They completed the job within 2 days and left my property in great shape. I would definitely hire them again.

hi dave thank u for a great review thx john

betonicah in Langley
betonicah in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Cedar Roof Conversion / Gutter Replacement

JMT Roofing was very professional with our roof and gutter install. Quoted accurately and fairly, we were left with a good positive outlook with regards to our future new roof. The workers were skilled, polite and took great care to protect the exterior of our house as well as our gardens. The work was performed efficiently and cleaned up nicely each night! I’ve been watching JMT installing many new roofs in our area for four years and had no doubt they would be the ones to replace our aging cedar roof. Would highly recommend John and JMT Roofing.

first of all thank you for the review . again im glad you watch us for years working on your nieghbours roofs . its good to know that your watching the hard work we put in to make your roof perfect .looks great thank you john

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof

Hey just would like to say what a great job .. your guys were fast and clean up daily my roof looks great after 6 years of looking that the old one this is a nice change so again Thanks...

just wanna to say thank you for the review john

Barry F in New Westminster
Barry F in New Westminster

Replacement Roof

I needed to replace my existing cedar roof and I contacted John as his team had done several in our neighborhood. He was prompt in providing a quote and came by to describe what was going to be done and what needed to be done. He very easy to talk to. Spoke in "non-roof" speak so I could understand what was going to occur. His team showed up as we discussed. Very professional. Got the job done in the time that they said it would be done. Roof looks great and I know its going to last as they use quality product. I would highly recommend JMT if you require any roofing work (and gutter work.... they replaced my gutters too !) Thanks John. Your team is awesome!

hi barry thank you for the review .it was my pleasure to do your roof and gutters. the color looks great good choice keep me in mind if you need help with anything thank you john

More about JMT Roofing & Painting

JMT Roof and Paint has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. Whether you need to fix a leaky roof or a complete new roof, we know how to properly handle your roofing needs. From residential to commercial roofs, JMT is your trusted name in roofing.

Welcome to the website of JMT Roof and Paint, the leading roofing company in Vancouver BC!

JMT Roof and Paint is a locally owned and operated business, and over years, has continually evolved and prospered within the roofing industry. Our growth and lasting success is accredited to the respect and loyalty that we have earned from our valued customers.

JMT Roof and Paint offers a wide range of residential and commercial services including Cedar roof conversions; re-roofing; new roof construction; retro-fitting; gutters; asphalt roofs; cedar shakes and shingles; and more.

What’s more, in addition to providing new construction and re-roofing services, we also offer roofing repair services, and on-going maintenance service. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.

Quality products, service, staff, and an extreme commitment to excellence makes JMT Roof and Paint the most trusted name in the roofing industry. From shingles to gutters, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered!