Jmt Roofing & Painting

Edward
Edward
1 review Delta, BC

gutter cleaning

John is a very nice guy, my gutters were clogged, he sent his man over, very thorough service and cleanup. I had an agreement that he honored, very good guy!

hi Edward thank you for the review and we will see you next year thanks john

Martino in Salmon Arm
Martino in Salmon Arm
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

ROOFING PROJECT NORTH VAN DUPLEX

John presented the quote with many services included. I must say John, Kale and the team went over and above the service promised. The place was always clean and they did a super job on the roof. 100% satisfied.

hi martino thank you for the review it was our pleasure to do work for your family very nice meeting you my friend thanks john

Charyle
Charyle
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

New Roof

John and his team were super. Job was done in two days and they gave me constant updates letting me know the status. John showed extreme professionalism and would highly recommend his company to others.

hi Charyle we appreciate you're review roof looks great and thank you for the business thanks john

New roof
New roof
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Great new roof

Great new roof. Put to the test right away with torrential rains. Looks good and keep us dry. Professional team did a great job. The guys worked very hard And always cleaned up at the end of every day which really impressed us.

hi matt I'm glad you guys are happy with our finished product looks great thanks john

P Sanderson
P Sanderson
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Roof

We hired JMT 6 years ago for a new roof. Like the other reviews here we were very pleased with the job. 6 years later the roof still looks great with almost no signs of wear and tear.
We have had a problem recently with a leak around a vent stack. I wanted to write this review just to say that during a super busy time for John and JMT he was very responsive, and soon as he was able sent someone who did a repair for us. Our experience with John is that he does what he commits to doing. I really appreciate the response and the help with the repair. I've referred JMT to a few friends, and would definitely JMT first for my next new roof.

Pauline thank you for you're kind words were always a phone away for any of you're roofing need thank you very much john

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

New Roof

We are delighted with the job JMT Roofing just completed for us. John and his workers were excellent, worked long days, did a fabulous job cleaning up daily,polite,professional workers. We have recommended them to our neighbours who are using JMT roofing for their new roofing too.

hi Dennis and linda we appreciate you're referrals and thank you for a wonderful review thanks john

Another amazing roofing job by JMT

John and his workers are awesome. I have been dealing with JMT and John for multiple jobs over the years. They perform the job quickly and leave the job site very clean.

hi Lawrence thank you for the review it was really nice to see you guys again thank you john

Marion
Marion
1 review New Westminster, BC

Awesome Re-roofing Job!

I have had the most positive experience with John and JMT Roofing. I watched this company replace several roofs on houses in my street so I was aware of the quality of the workmanship after watching those jobs.

The price I was given was excellent and the job was really well done.

They managed to complete the job with little impact on my prized garden. They cleaned up thoroughly each day after putting in 12 hours on the job.

Kale and Xavier are really nice young guys who really care about what they do and how they do it. They work very hard!

There were no nasty surprises, cost overruns, or worries about the job they were doing. It's nice to find a really good company doing a top rate job for a change.

Thank you John, Kale and Xavier! I look forward to having you do the roof on my coach house in the near future.

hi marion thank you for a wonderful review it was pleasure helping you out with your house roof and we will see you soon for the coach house thanks john

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Great roofing job

JMT roofing has done a great job. New roof, new flashing, new skylights, I have the best roof in my neighborhood now. Two guys spent 8 days on the roof with detailed stunning work done.

hi david thank you for the kind words thanks john

Hoover05
Hoover05
1 review New Westminster, BC

Duroid roofing job

JMT did a fantastic job they were very reliable and did the job ahead of schedule. They cleaned up well when they completed the job and conducted them selves very professionally. John was easy to deal with I will use them again for the next project.

hi hoover thank you for a wonderful review and yes we will see you soon on you're next project thanks john

More about Jmt Roofing & Painting

JMT Roof and Paint has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. Whether you need to fix a leaky roof or a complete new roof, we know how to properly handle your roofing needs. From residential to commercial roofs, JMT is your trusted name in roofing.

Welcome to the website of JMT Roof and Paint, the leading roofing company in Vancouver BC!

JMT Roof and Paint is a locally owned and operated business, and over years, has continually evolved and prospered within the roofing industry. Our growth and lasting success is accredited to the respect and loyalty that we have earned from our valued customers.

JMT Roof and Paint offers a wide range of residential and commercial services including Cedar roof conversions; re-roofing; new roof construction; retro-fitting; gutters; asphalt roofs; cedar shakes and shingles; and more.

What’s more, in addition to providing new construction and re-roofing services, we also offer roofing repair services, and on-going maintenance service. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.

Quality products, service, staff, and an extreme commitment to excellence makes JMT Roof and Paint the most trusted name in the roofing industry. From shingles to gutters, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered!