JMT Roofing & Painting

Lim from Coquitlam
Lim from Coquitlam
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

JMT ROOFING

I would highly recommend JMT Roofing! John and his team replaced my gutters in 2014. They did an awesome job which is why I called him up in 2018 for my roof replacement. I got quotes from 2 other companies and John's quote was the best. His team replaced my roof in 48 hours! They were so efficient and they did a masterful job. His team paid attention to every detail. Please call JMT for all your roofing and gutter needs! LN from Coquitlam BC

hi lim thank you for a wonderful review it was my pleasure to do your project thanks john

Dave in Maple Ridge
Dave in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Roof and gutter

Trust in people rises automatically from seeing how their behaviour and performance match their words. John and his team have proven this – their professionalism and good work attitude are really something my family will be reminded of every time we see our new roof and gutter. From the time of receiving estimates till final work with the gutter, we stayed relieved and reassured. They worked hard, touched base for updates, and were considerate of us. Kudos to JMT!

hi dave first I wanna say thank you for the gift I thank you and boys thank you you have very nice family its been my pleasure doing work for you please dont be shy if you are in ever need of anything thank you john jmt

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Delta, BC

Roof and Gutter Replacement

The work was done in a very professional manner. John and his team were at the site at 7am, as scheduled. The roofing work was done in 2 days (!), and the yard and front of the house were left very clean each day. The gutters were done 2 weeks later, as agreed, in one day (!). Again, the house and yard were left very clean. The house looks great, Thank You John for great work!

hi cris thank you for the wonderful review I am very happy that you guys are pleased with our finished product thanks john

Dora in Surrey
Dora in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roof replacement

They are very professional and reliable. They added two skylights without extra charge. They have done an Excellent job. Detailed work. I would highly recommend to other clients, especially Chinese clients

hi Dora thank you for a wonderful review it was my pleasure helping you with your project thx john

Bob and Ann Hadden in Surrey
Bob and Ann Hadden in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roofing and gutters

John and his crew were very professional and reliable. John returned our call right away. He came to give us a quote and within 24 hours the job started. The crew, Kale and team cleaned up each day and John checked in to see the progress. John is a genuine and down to earth guy. He is a straight shooter with no hidden or extra fees. We are very happy with the quality and workmanship. Customer service is top notch. Our house looks amazing!

hi Bob I will let the boys know your kind words we all appreciate it thank you very much john

Trish in Langley
Trish in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Roof & Gutters

John and his crew are amazing! Very polite, and professional. They started at 7am sharp every morning and worked until dark. My yard was left spotless. John takes the time to explain everything and is very honest. No hidden costs or surprises. Would highly recommend JMT Roofing. Thank you John

hi Trisha thank you for your wonderful review and your kind words it was pleasure working with you thanks john

Bryan in Delta
Bryan in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Roof & Gutters

John and his teams were awesome - professional, careful, timely, trustworthy - the list goes on. The experience was far easier, and the process much smoother, than I had expected. There was one complication that was discovered as they started the roof, and he pulled out all of the stops to address it and keep the project moving, ensuring a quality finish. Highly recommended!

hi Bryan I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to write us a review many thanks see you soon john

Kim L in Vancouver
Kim L in Vancouver
1 review New Westminster, BC

Re-single roof in East Vancouver old home

I had a very good experience with JMT. I sent 3 requests for quotes through Homestars and only 2 responded. John the owner responded to my inquiry within 10 minutes and after a visit he gave a me a honest quote to re-do my shingle roof. His price was very competitive against my other quote.

His team lead by Kale did an excellent job. He and John both informed me of extra work that was unexpected when they started taking off my existing shingles. Change price was very fair. His crew did excellent work. Job took 2.5 days. They cleaned up the site very well each day and at the end of the job.

Price was important but as long as the price was competitive, at the end of the day, the biggest thing I was buying was trust. Trust in doing good quality work, and trust in any follow-up work. JMT is a trustworthy company to do business with. I highly recommend them.

hi kim thank you for your kind word it was a tough roof but we got it done I will tell the boys about your kind review they will appreciate it like I do we are built on trust again thank you your roof looks great john

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

New Roof Installation

Project lasted little longer than the initial scheduled timeline but JMT was very good with keeping me informed. Owner, John, was very prompt with all communications. Once project was completed, surrounding area was cleaned prior to demobilization.

Our new roof (cedar roof to shingle conversion) looks great!

hi thank u for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review looks great thank you john

Frank in New Westminster
Frank in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Great job

Great work - quick work and good work are rare combo, but these guys delivered on both with a reasonable price as well. Would recomend to friends and family. Great company.

hi frank your house looks great thank you for the review thanks john

More about JMT Roofing & Painting

JMT Roof and Paint has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. Whether you need to fix a leaky roof or a complete new roof, we know how to properly handle your roofing needs. From residential to commercial roofs, JMT is your trusted name in roofing.

Welcome to the website of JMT Roof and Paint, the leading roofing company in Vancouver BC!

JMT Roof and Paint is a locally owned and operated business, and over years, has continually evolved and prospered within the roofing industry. Our growth and lasting success is accredited to the respect and loyalty that we have earned from our valued customers.

JMT Roof and Paint offers a wide range of residential and commercial services including Cedar roof conversions; re-roofing; new roof construction; retro-fitting; gutters; asphalt roofs; cedar shakes and shingles; and more.

What’s more, in addition to providing new construction and re-roofing services, we also offer roofing repair services, and on-going maintenance service. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.

Quality products, service, staff, and an extreme commitment to excellence makes JMT Roof and Paint the most trusted name in the roofing industry. From shingles to gutters, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered!