Move It Now Moving Solutions

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in PRIDDIS  >  Move It Now Moving Solutions

Reviews for Move It Now Moving Solutions

patrickorr26@gmail.com in Calgary
P. 6.

Moved from one apartment to another

Brent & Brandon were very Professional, Polite and Helpful to me with this move. They protected my fragile/breakable items with blankets. And everything was in one piece when we got the the new location. I would recommend Move it Now Moving Solutions to Everyone. S. Patrick Orr

Dawn Eden from Chestermere
Dawn Eden from Chestermere
1 review Rocky View No. 44, AB

Unload of my Pod

Used this service to unload a POD I had shipped from Ontario. The workers were professional, courteous and did a great job. I would highly recomend them for a moving job. Price was very rea sonable in my opinion.