Lana exteriors Inc.

General Contractors
EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Edmonton  >  Lana exteriors Inc.

Reviews for Lana exteriors Inc.

Nancy from Edmonton
Nancy from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Eavestrough, Soffit, & Facia

This is the second time we have used Lana Exteriors for renovations and each time they have been great. They keep to the agreed price with no hidden cost. I even got asked from my neighbour for their number after the eavestrough project since the work is excellent.

Sorin in Edmonton
Sorin in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof replacement

I heard about this company through a flyer. I called around to see who had the best price, and they were the best price. i was very satisfied with the work done on my roof. They took out my old roof and replaced it with a new one. The team of workers that came out were very friendly and professional. They were great with the cleanup. The quality of the finished roof was excellent. They were quick and efficient. I would recommend them and I have already recommend them to others.