HALIBURTON TIM-BR MART

Building Supplies and Hardware
PO BOX 534, HWY #21 HALIBURTON ON K0M1S0
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Wilberforce  >  HALIBURTON TIM-BR MART

Reviews for HALIBURTON TIM-BR MART

20 reviews NANOOSE BAY, BC

Log stripping and refinishing

Stripping a log home and refinishing. I've tried a variety of products and with Brent's help at Tim-br Mart I've found some good products and materials. Example, I wanted to make new doorway thresholds out of oak. I didn't see suitable boards in the store but when I mentioned it to Brent he took me out to a storage building and we found the perfect board which they then ripped for me at no cost. Great service.

Similar story on carpets and plumbing supplies.

Helpful friendly staff.

20 reviews NANOOSE BAY, BC

New locks and dead bolts

Bought a new cottage last year and wanted to change the locks and add dead bolts. Looked around for Wiser Lock dealer and found one right in Haliburton. Prices were a little higher than I had paid previously but they had what I needed so no trip the Barrie was required. Store guys were friendly and helpful.

Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Wilberforce?