HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Whitby  >  Crowning Touch Trim

Reviews for Crowning Touch Trim

tsharples
tsharples
1 review Pickering, ON

Closet doors, wainscotting and crown moulding

We are very pleased with the installation and the attention to detail of the beautiful workmanship of the new closet doors, trim work, crown moulding and wainscotting Paul completed in our home. Paul was always on time and very patient with all the additional changes and requests I made. It was a pleasure having Paul do our renovations and I highly recommend him.

Jennifer Carneiro from Oshawa
Jennifer Carneiro from Oshawa
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great craftsmanship

We had to rip out our existing crown on the main floor when we had some built in cabinets installed.

Paul did an excellent job for a very reasonable price in a quick timeframe to install new crown on the entire main floor and fixed some deficiencies we had been living with at the same time. We have some pretty tough angles but he was up to the challenge for sure.

Would definitely recommend!

Orlando C in Winnipeg
Orlando C in Winnipeg

Top Professional

Paul is a top guy!! Professional, courteous and trustworthy. Did most of our home with beautiful moldings, Showed up on time, Extremely clean and detail oriented. We will call him again on our next project.
Thanks Paul! Orlando & Ana

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Phenomenal service and workmanship!

Paul went above and beyond for us! He installed crown moulding on our main floor. He showed up on time, was very clean and gave very good advice. He is extremely personable and very trustworthy! His service and workmanship is top notch! Highly recommended!

Thank you Tina For the fantastic review, I will have to stop by to see it all painted and decorated. Look forward to the next phase.
Paul

1 review Ajax, ON

Looks great

I'm really happy with the work completed by Paul to add crown moulding to 5 rooms plus a hallway. He was responsive to any questions I had, showed up when he said he would and completed the job within the time frame he quoted. I would not hesitate to recommend his company.

Anthony from Ajax
Anthony from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Wainscotting and Crown Moulding

Paul was great. Came to our house to give us some ideas. Once we decided, he booked a date and time with us.
I wasn't home during the work, but when I got home, the work was completed to perfection and everything was completely clean.
The wainscoting and crown moulding was done seamlessly. Once seeing the work, we have already started to plan doing the moulding throughout the rest of the house.
Great work all around!

shadow_460 in Ajax
shadow_460 in Ajax
1 review Pickering, ON

Crown moulding

We had Paul come to us for a quote on crown moulding to be installed in our home in Pickering. We had a couple of quotes prior but wanted one more quote. From the moment we met Paul, we felt very comfortable. He brought samples for us to choose from. He gave us a very reasonable quote for the job and we felt comfortable right from the start with him. He did a great job and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He protected our wood floors and cleaned everything before he left. He is a true professional at his craft and also very personable. Thanks Paul. We are very happy with the job you did. Roy and Zeny.

Jan M in Ajax
Jan M in Ajax
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Crown moulding on my Main floor

Paul did a fantastic job! He was fast, efficient and so personable! Not to mention reasonable at the end of our project. So happy with the results. Can't wait to get the upstairs done! Would have him back in a heart beat.

Thank you Jan it was a pleasure, look forward to doing the upstairs.
Paul

paulineo in Whitby
paulineo in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Wainscotting

Thank you Paul for a very professional job for the installation of wainscoting in my living room, dining room, kitchen & hallways. You were a pleasure to have in my home. From the quote to the completion of the work, everything was completed as discussed. I appreciated your helping me in some decision making when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I would highly recommend Paul for your carpentry needs.

Sendi in Oshawa
Sendi in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Crown molding

Paul has done work for us on 2 occasions now in the past year and we will definitely be having him back to complete the crown molding of our home. He has helped us to do our project in stages which works for our budget and schedules. He is professional and efficient. The work he does is beautiful and we have already recommended him to friends and neighbors. We are very pleased with the finished product and the pricing is reasonable as well.

Thank you very much Sendi, it is a pleasure to work in your beautiful home. Paul

More about Crowning Touch Trim

Carpenters, Moldings, Mouldings With over 25 years experience in carpentry you can count on my eye for detail and honesty. From solid wood, mdf and polyurethane products for crown moulding, doors and hardware, casing/ baseboard, chair rail/ wainscotting, beam ceilings or hardwood flooring. You will always get a fair price ...