Watermart

Suzi
Suzi
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Reverse Osmosis Water Filter service

Watermart has been supplying our RO systems and servicing our system in Toronto for about 15 years. I can say without reservation that their their management, staff, technicians, the products they sell, and the service they provide are absolutely top of the line. We have had second residences in several other Canadian cities as well, and as they were too far from Toronto, I have had to have other companies provide service....none of which have had the level of expertise, professionalism, and reliability of Watermart. I have noted that of all the companies we have used, Watermart is the only one whose service technicians wear latex gloves, clean out the filter housings, and disinfect the system with food grade hydogen peroxide to ensure that everything is kept sanitary and safe. When we have had service done on our systems outside of Toronto by other companies, I actually have to tell them what procedures to follow to make sure that bacteria is not introduced to the system.
Although we call Dave, the owner, "the Guru of Reverse Osmosis systems," everyone who works at Watermart is extremely knowledgable and helpful. Thank you, Ken, for a great service call this week. And many thanks to Hugh for all his help troubleshooting over the phone our filter change for our Ottawa R.O. system.

Hi Suzi. First off thank you for 15 years of business. It is certainly appreciated. But a really big thanks for your kind words concerning our staff, our products and our service. It is interesting to see how few companies like ours actually sanitize customer's drinking water systems during service. Which is strange because it is a set of recommendations and a course given by both the Canadian and American Water Quality Associations (our trade bodies). There seems to be very little understanding that despite having a bacteria-free water supply, that because water filters never start out 100% disinfected, that microbes will grow inside the unchlorinated, wet, ambient temperature inside all water treatment systems - regardless of make or model. And that maintenance should include a thorough flushing with some kind of oxidant. All that said, thank you for recognizing the thorough and professional job we try to do and for your review. Please let any of the team know any time if you have questions. All the best. Dave & the Watermart Team.

Glen Dimpfel from Richmond Hill
Glen Dimpfel from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Annual water system maintenance

Watermart intalled out system some 5-6 years ago and it has worked very well. They remnind me well in advance annually when the filters need replaced. We set an appointment time and they have always showed up on time and each techinican has been courteous, professional and helpful. I would highly recommend watermart.

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Fantastic from start to finish

Everything with Watermart went as smoothly as possible. from the initial consultation right up until the final hour of installation the service provided and attention to detail was top notch. The technician was extremely efficient neat and came up with some very good ideas in order to minimize the work involved. The owner Dave was very attentive and the staff (Donna & Allison) were very helpful and courteous at all times. I would highly recommend this company. I can already see the difference my soft water and filtration system makes in daily life.

Hi Jeremy, many thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review and for your business. I'm very happy to hear that you're happy with your water softener, whole home filtration system and your drinking water system. But most especially I'm glad to hear that you were happy with how our team arranged and executed your installations. Please be in touch any time if you have follow up questions. Always happy to help. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, Allison, Nasser and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Graham in Toronto
Graham in Toronto

Highly recommended Watermart

Watermart did a great job for me again this year. They gave me a call to remind me I was due for service, were on time, used surgical gloves and food-grade peroxide to make sure my system was clean and then didn't leave any mess. The technician was also a friendly guy. This is one of the few service companies I deal with that I know are going to be truly professional. Highly recommended.

Hi Graham. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us such a great review. We work very hard to ensure that the service we deliver is consistently friendly and professional with a real emphasis on system sanitation. Thank you for noticing the small details. Please let me know any time if you have questions about your water system or water issues generally. Always happy to help. Many thanks once again. Dave & the Watermart Team.

Tatyana from Nobleton
Tatyana from Nobleton
3 reviews King City, ON

Water Softener and Drinking Water RO System

We have been with WaterMart for about year and a half and we are incredibly happy with the water filtration and water softener system they provided. But most of all, we are very happy with excellent customer service. Dave replied instantly when the water softener needed to be serviced. He was very professional and efficient, arrived on time, and pleasant to deal with. Unbeatable customer service! THANK YOU VERY MUCH DAVE!

Hi Tatyana. I'm very happy to hear that we met your expectations and that we got your system up and running again quickly. We're always happy to help for sure. Please be in touch any time if you have follow up questions. Many thanks once again. Dave & the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

AAA+

We have used watermart services for the past 4 years at our home.

The first service was having a water softener and chemical filter installed in our basement because my children have sensitive skin (eczema).

Once the water in our house was filtered, their skin conditions became MUCH better to manage... even when my wife and I come out of the shower, our skin feels "extra smooth" if that makes any sense... amazing product!

The second time was recently (2019) we installed a drinking filter by our kitchen sink.

Installation was super quick and the technician was REALLY professional.

Overall, 10/10 for this company ... they have really stepped up their game!

Thanks and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends !

Hi! Thank you for sticking with us for the past four years. I'm very happy to hear that the systems we installed that feed your whole home are helping with the skin issues in your household. And it's also great to hear the you are satisfied with the service we offered during the installation of your drinking water system. Many thanks as well for taking the time out of your day to post us such a great review. It means a great deal to the whole team. Please be in touch any time if you ever have water questions or questions about your system. Sincerely, Dave & the Watermart Team.

Water filter maintenance and faucet replacement

We contracted with Watermart to do maintenance of the water filter as well as replace the faucet. They provided excellent, friendly and knowledgeable service! The service was prompt and excellently executed.

Hello! Many thanks for getting in touch with us to service your water treatment system. I'm very happy to here that you were satisfied with our expertise (and our friendliness!). Thank you as well for taking the time to write us such a great review. Don't hesitate to get in touch any time if you have questions about your system or water issues generally. All the best. Dave & the Watermart Team.

Peter  from Thornhill
Peter from Thornhill

Annual service of our water purification system

Dave, the technician who serviced our water purification was excellent. he was pleasant to deal with, efficient, tidy and considerate. He arrived to do the work within the prescribed time frame. Totally pleased with this service.

Hi Peter. I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our tech. Thank you for your business and for taking the time out of your day to write us such a great review. Please get in touch any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Dibby in Toronto
Dibby in Toronto

Excellent service

I can only highly recommend Dave and his company whom we have been with for many years. We started out working with him and his father-in-law who is a very specialized toxicologist, assuring us that our water was always clean and free of anything that could contaminate us. The service is always been top quality, they are pleasant and easy to deal with. They always arrive on time and contact us annually when our filters need replacement. We have been contacted by other filter companies but we would never dream of changing, there is no complication, no agenda, no hidden costs. Thank you Dave and your team for continuing to give us top quality, clean water and great service.

Hello Dibby. How great is it to hear that customers still remember working with my father-in-law? This is now 20 years ago, plus! He was the one who originally established the policies we have in place to this day: Products with a proven track record of creating high quality water, installed and serviced by qualified, friendly people who value your business and your time. And thank you for sticking with us despite the enticements of other companies! Please get in touch any time if you ever have follow up questions. Always happy to help. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

sralbert in Toronto
sralbert in Toronto

Service of my Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System from Watermart

The annual service for the Reverse Osmosis system in my home was competed yesterday. The technician, Ron, arrived promptly on time and completed the work in about 45 minutes. He left the work site clean and tidy, provided me instructions on how to flush the system and was able to e-mail my invoice from his tablet. BOTTOM LINE; a very profession operation. I was very satisfied.

Hi! I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with Ron's professionalism during your service and that you are impressed with the processes we have in place. Please get in touch with me any time if you have questions about your system or water issues generally. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.