Watermart

Reviews for Watermart

Harry in Mount Albert
Harry in Mount Albert
2 reviews HOLLAND LANDING, ON

Whole home filtration system with auto-backwash and drinking water

Assisted Review

Keep up your excellent service which I find very friendly and pleasant. You have a high standard in your service calls. Thank you Dave, Linda, Ron & Scott for being so professional.

Thanks for being such a great client, Harry. It is always a pleasure dealing with you. Please let us know if you ever have questions about your systems or our service. Dave.

Colin in Stouffville
Colin in Stouffville
1 review ,

Water Softener Installation

Assisted Review

You came highly recommended by my neighbour. It would be hard to beat the great service I received from Watermart. The staff was very Knowledgeable, very cool, and extremely personable.

Thanks, Colin! I'm glad everything went well during your install. Please let us know any time if you ever have questions about your system.

Laura in King City
Laura in King City
1 review KING CITY, ON

Water Softener Installation

Assisted Review

On Friday, February 19th, 2010 Ron came by to service our water softener. I’m writing you this letter because he went out of his way to find a part for our very old unit. He mentioned that parts were very scarce and he’d try a few places. He returned on Monday with a part he felt would do. When I asked him where he found it he replied that he went to six places but wasn’t successful. He happened to find a piece similar to what he needed and “tweeked” it to fit. I was so impressed with his service, honesty, and that he went out of his way (over the weekend) to find a part that was needed to repair our water softener. I am impressed with his service and your company. Employees like him are rare and he is an asset to your company.

Lawrence in North York
Lawrence in North York
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Water filter and shower filter installation

Assisted Review

Dave's article provided very useful information. Feedback from my friend about your company is pretty good. Reasonably priced. Service is excellent.

When I was still researching the water filtration system, Dave provided a lot of information to help me make good decisions. Installation service was great. Ron arrived promptly. Gave me options on locating the filter cartridges and optimizing space usage under the sink. Cleaned the area very well after the work was completed.

The next day, I received a call from Linda to get feedback on the installation. Very courteous. Overall, excellent service from start to finish

I'm very happy that we provided excellent service to you, Lawrence. Give us a call anytime if you have questions about your system. Thanks once again for your business.

Jeremy in Richmond Hill
Jeremy in Richmond Hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Water softener and drinking water purifier

Assisted Review

We wanted a water softener. Watermart provided me the most information of any store and answered all our questions.

Very friendly and a job well done. Scott and Dave are very informative and helpful as well. Was a very pleasant experience. We love the soft water!! Plus with the drinking water system we don't have to buy bottled water any longer.

Gid
Gid

Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter

Assisted Review

It was Dave's knowledge that made me choose Watermart. Good information on the website, but was sold when I stopped in and spoke with Dave. Installation was excellent – Ron was a great guy.

Indru, thank you once again for the kudos and the business. Please let us know any time if you have questions. Dave.

Marian in Scarborough
Marian in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Reverse Osmosis System installation

Assisted Review

Your web site is excellent – it gave me all the information I needed on how to research and choose a system that met my needs. When I visited your store I knew that Watermart was the right choice. Your service is excellent and I am recommending you to friends.

We also appreciate your follow up to ensure that everything is going well after the installation. My naturopath recommended a reverse osmosis system as I have serious health problems. Now I have peace of mind and know that I can contact Watermart if I have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for a job well done.

Thanks, Marian. We've since made several changes to our website to make it even more informative and friendly. Hopefully it will continue to work well for others. Thank you so much for your review and your referrals. Don't hesitate to give us a call any time if you have questions about water issues generally or about your system specifically.

Karen in Stouffville
Karen in Stouffville
1 review STOUFFVILLE, ON

Multi stage under-sink drinking water filter

Assisted Review

I was impressed that Ron and Dave will talk about competitors and what to look for if for any reason I would not buy from Water Mart. Your staff are knowledgable and friendly and not pushy. I'm impressed – it's hard to find that kind of service these days. Kudos!

Thanks, Karen. Our business is built mainly by word of mouth and repeat clients. I really like to make sure that a customer is very comfortable buying from us before we install anything. It often makes for a healthy, respectful, long term relationship.

Thanks so much for your comments.

Dave

Jeremy in Thornhill
Jeremy in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Whole home backwashing filter system and reverse osmosis system

Assisted Review

Watermart had the best customer service I have experienced in a very long time when dealing with many different companies. Scott did the install and did a really great job.

Jerry in Thornhill
Jerry in Thornhill

Reverse Osmosis followed by Deionization

Assisted Review

There nothing Watermart can improve on. The Watermart Service Man was right on time and was happy to thoroughly explain what he was doing and why he was doing it. I'm very glad I chose Watermart.

Thanks so much for your review, Jerry. Always great to hear that customers are happy and appreciate the effort we make. Thanks for your business.

Dave

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.