Watermart

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Watermart

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Water purification

watermart is a great company for your water purification needs. Ron knew exactly what to do today when changing our water filters and housings. He was courteous, attentive and highly skilled. I would definitely recommend Ron and the services of watermart to anyone.

Hi. I'm so happy to hear that you were happy with Ron's service and professionalism. Thank you so much for your business and for taking time out of your day to write us such a great review. Please let us know any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Whole house chlorine filter

Very happy with new whole house filter, no more chlorine odor ! Wonderful service, from the first call and lots of answered questions, to smooth installation (you even can’t see the filter, it’s hidden behind the water heater ). Thank you !

Hi Anna. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with how the staff answered your questions, with the installation and with the whole home filter itself. I agree that it's much nicer not smelling the chlorine and to know that you are using clean water for bathing, drinking and cooking. Please give us a call any time if you have follow up questions. Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review and for your business. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, Ron and rest of the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews , ON

Wholehouse water filters

Absolutely, the best whole house water filter service and products available in the Toronto area. Ron was here yesterday for our annual filter replacements, and he did his customary job - promptly, with huge skill (he's done this a long time), and in a very friendly and reassuring manner. He really knows his job - he's the best.
Watermart installed our original house water filters and then later our whole house fluoride filters. Great equipment. Zero problems. Quick and easy annual maintenance. Their office support is great (friendly, prompt) and all of their technicians are real experts.
We highly recommend Watermart. We won't go elsewhere when service and products are this good.

Hello! Thank you so much for writing us such a fantastic review. Ron was certainly glad to to read this (and yes, we all agree that he's super skilled at his job, super friendly and that we're lucky to have him on board). It's also great to hear that you are happy with the equipment we installed and that it has been problem-free. A sincerely, heart-felt thank you from the whole team for your business and, (again), for taking the time to write such a glowing review. All the best. The Watermart Team.

Levon
Levon
1 review Aurora, ON

Water softener installation in Aurora - done well

Watermart is a decent company to deal with. They are not exactly cheap, but they do provide very good service, and they do go extra mile to make customer happy.
Ron who came and provided the initial estimate and later did the installation, is terrific - not only he came on time or earlier, but he also did a neat job and he even advised me with some plumbing questions. Overall, very happy with level of service Watermart has provided me with.

Hi Levon. Thanks so much for the great review of Watermart and for your kudos concerning Ron. Ron is our head tech and it's great to hear that you were happy with his professionalism and competence. I've passed on your kind words and he passes back his thanks. Please give myself or any of our team a call any time if you have follow up questions. I hope you're enjoying your new softener. All the best. Dave & the Watermart Team

Alex  in Thornhill
Alex in Thornhill

Annual Service

I was contacted like every year by WaterMart to service the water system in the house.
10 years on, the service is as good if not better than a decade ago.
Professional, on time, I have nothing but praises.
Alex

Hi Alex. Many thanks for 10 years of business. It is long term relationships such as that with yourself that we find most satisfying. I'm also very happy to hear that you feel our service hasn't slipped (or every gotten better). The whole team sincerely thanks you for submitting such a great review. Please let us know any time if you have questions about your system or water issues generally. All the best. Dave and the Watermart Team.

HOWARD
HOWARD

Solid, Consistent, Good People

When we moved into our home about 5 1/2 years ago, we had Watermart install a 5-stage reverse osmosis filtration system. Why? We love the taste and didn't want to be purchasing bottled water (I read about a study that has found plastic particles in 90% of bottled water tested. Yuck!)

At the same time Watermart also ran a line from the system to our ice maker so the ice is filtered.

We have always been very pleased with the service Watermart provides and look forward to many years of our working relationship. We wouldn't hesitate recommending Watermart to anyone.

Hi Howard. How great that you've stuck with us for over 5 years. Many thanks. It is interesting how the business has changed over the years. In the 90's we had to convince people there were some issues with the municipal drinking water. These days most people (such as yourself) call us having read similar articles and want to know what their solution options are. I'm so happy to hear that you have been pleased with our service over the years and that we'll continue this relationship. Please let myself or any of the team know any time if you have follow up questions. All the best. Dave and the Watermart Team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Drinking water

Watermart has been servicing our drinking water for the past 10 years and water being the most important thing in our home, I would not have anyone else service my water. Thank you Watermart. From a mother in Richmond Hill.

Thank you so much for your business over the last 10 years and for taking the time to submit such a great review. The whole team certainly appreciates both. We really do our utmost to ensure that our clients get the highest quality water possible (we all have families and want your water to be the same as ours) and that the service we offer is what we would hope to get ourselves. Please get in touch with myself or any of the team any time if you ever have concerns about your system or have questions about drinking water generally. We're all happy to help. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

kathleen henderson in Toronto
kathleen henderson in Toronto

Water filter installation below kitchen sink.

I am so happy I stumbled upon WaterMart while I was out walking on Queen Street East in Toronto. No high pitched sales tactics with this outfit, just good old fashioned & honest product knowledge via 2 very pleasant and humble team members. My installation appointment was booked for the next day and I couldn't be more impressed with the care taken and the checklist left for me of what was done - replacing the old cartridge, installing a new one, sanitizing the faucet inside and out and checking the pressure, for example. The technician showed up 10 minutes early, took his shoes off at the door and thoroughly cleaned up after himself. The water is delicious. I will highly recommend this local business to anyone and everyone. Great service, Great product, Great find, Great price.

Hi Kathleen. I have to say that it is a rare thing that someone comes into the office from the street and sets up an installation. Thank you so much for dropping by! It was great to meet you in person. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with Yasser's professionalism and the system he installed. I have passed on your kind words to him and he passes back his thanks. To repeat my words in response to your Google review, thank you for taking the time to review us on a couple of platforms - always great to hear that people are spreading the word. Please let us know any time if you have follow up questions. We are always happy to help. All the best, Dave, Yasser and the Watermart Team.

Eva
Eva
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Water Softener and Water Filtration System

After reviewing and researching several companies for a water softener and filtration system, I contacted Watermart. Having seen the many positive reviews here on HomeStars I figured so many people couldn't be wrong...and they weren't! I cannot remember the last time I had such excellent customer service!! From my first phone call with Donna who explained everything about a water softener and filtration system (which this was all new to me), down to the awesome job Diana did with installation. Excellent customer service, friendly and competitive prices. I am so glad I finally made this upgrade to my house and I look forward to dealing with them in the future when I need my filters changed (on my water filtration system). I know I'll still receive the same excellent service and won't be pushed into buying anything unnecessary. Thank you Watermart!!

Hello Eva. It's great to hear that we lived up to your expectations. How nice is it to hear that you can't remember the last time you had such excellent customer service? I have shared your kind words with Donna and Diana who pass back their thanks. I'm also pleased to hear that you are pleased with the systems you installed. We will be in touch in a year to arrange service. In the meantime, please give us a call or drop us a line anytime if you have questions. Many thanks for your kind words and your business. It has been a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, Diana and the whole Watermart Team.

Fred in Thornhill
Fred in Thornhill

Yearly service

Let's keep this simple.
Dave and his staff have taken care of us above and beyond what would be expected. If you want honest advice, the best system, great service, and not get oversold please be in touch with Dave at Watermart.

Hi Fred. Thank you so much for your business over the years (the many years, actually) and for taking the time to write us such a great review. I understand that we had a couple of challenges with your job but Diana got everything repaired and all is good. I'm glad to hear that the fridge is now installed and the water working as it should be. As always please let me (or any of the team) know if you have follow up questions. Thanks once again for your business over years and for taking the time out of your day to send us these kudos. All the best. Dave.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.