Span Architecture

Reviews for Span Architecture

Ally in Edmonton
Ally in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Detached house design near coliseum

I bought a lot near coliseum and got Span architecture to do the design for me. The architect understood my need and provided exceptional design service. I am totally satisfied.

Alex in Edmonton

780-800-0258
EDMONTON
AB
T5A5A4

I hired Span Architecture to design my house. They work very efficient. The design is very good, my wife and I like it much. The fee is very good. I will absolutely recommend to my friends.

Songlin Pan in Edmonton
Songlin Pan in Edmonton
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Hotpot restaurant renovation

I have a very good experience with Span Architecture. They provided the great design in a short schedule and some professional advices. Very friendly people to work with and the fee is very reasonable.