Paint It Right Ltd

Guy Bosnich  from Edmonton
Guy Bosnich from Edmonton
2 reviews Gibbons, AB

House Repainting

Paint it Right came out to Gibbons in person to go over what was needed for the job and to make sure there would be no surprises during the job. The job done was very good and they were very professional while here. The cost was reasonable even though we are a bit out of the city. I would recommend Paint It Right to anyone who is wanting to paint their house or business.

Thank you it was our pleasure to serve you.

Exterior Painting

We asked to have two large pillars, two smaller pillars our front double door entrance, a small window trim above our garage and our garage door painted with a small amount of flashing above the garage as well . Mike was a pleasure to deal with before and during the work process. Adam also did a fantastic job on the exterior painting! There was a bit of an issue we ran into when I called Mike back to paint the flashing above the garage door. Yes it was a minor detail and I could easily have painted it myself - but when it is included in the estimate we paid for and the fact Mike had told us that if theres absolutely anything regarding the work done that day, to simply just let him know there should be absolutely no issue. Unfortunately there was - Mike was prompt in addressing our concern and informing us that he would get to it - there was a delay of about a week. I understand it surely was a busy time, but there was an issue of miscommunication and extreme frustration on his part. At one point he had his partner leave a brush on the doorstep because we were not home, and left a rude message stating that we can paint the area ourselves and that he is not playing games. Very unprofessional. I had spoken to him earlier in the day and did tell him that evening would not work, as no one would be home. Don't know if it was a mistake. Adam and Mike did a great job with the rest of the work, but this was a concern for me. The behaviour afterwards was the issue. They did come out to paint the flashing, but unfortunately the behaviour of Mike was an aspect that would not allow me to provide business to this company again. Acting professional is just as important as painting it right.

Review has 2 previous versions

Thx it was our pleasure to serve you

Barry McKay  from Edmonton
Barry McKay from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Painted fence

Mike painted the interior of my house 2 yrs. ago while I was away,very professional job.He then painted a rental house for me,again totally satisfied.I recently had him paint my fence,he did it exactly when he said he would,the price was good and the job was excellent.He will do all my painting.

Thx you it was our pleasure to serve you

Claudia Sanchez  in
Claudia Sanchez in
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Paint

I got Mr Sinclair to get my acreage done.. not only was proffesionaly done!! He is very dedicated and respectful, he shared all kinds of ideas to get it done! Finished in a timely manner which is important, his helper Adam was terrific, they cleaned everything and i absolutely love the interior paint job!! I hope to have them back before summer ends to do my exterior and my deck.. I highly recommend paint it right ltd.

Thx you. It was our pleasure to serve you. Let us know when you want the exterior and fence done.

Linda & John from Edmonton
Linda & John from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Exterior Trim and Shutters Painted

We are extremely impressed with the prompt service from Mike ... he came out the next day to fairly quote the job and was able to schedule it for the following week. He arrived on time, used top quality paint, paid attention to details, cleaned up afterwards and did excellent professional work! We would highly recommend him for any painting job!!

It turned out great. Thx for the work.

Adrian O.
Adrian O.
1 review Zeballos, BC

Fishing lodge interior

Mike Sinclair from Paint it Right LTD came to our fishing lodge. His work was impeccable. The job was done extremely fast with attention to detail. Most contractors in the past we find we have to clean up after them and the place was the way we left it. I would highly recoment them for all your comercial and residential needs.

Thx adrian it was our pleasure to do the job.

Front Entrance/Sky Light Painting

Needed some painting done to get my home ready for sale.
During the quote, Mike went through in detail the work that would be done and provided a very fair price. I could tell he really takes pride in his work based on this alone. I had a tricky spot around my sky light that needed touching up and it looked great afterwards.
They did a wonderful job -- would use Paint It Right again and refer them to others!

Thank you Kristien. It was our pleasure to serve you.
Cheers

Jl
Jl

Painted Walls, Baseboards/trims, Repaired Drywall

Mike and Adam were great to work with. They were diligent, professional, and very accommodating. Paint it Right quotes were very fair and their hard work shows that I never made the wrong choice in choosing them. I will continue to use them in the future and will definitely recommend their services to friends and family. Paint it Right also has a referral program so you can help others while paying yourself. Thanks Paint it Right!!!

Thank you. It was out pleasure to serve you.

B Lafave in Edmonton
B Lafave in Edmonton

Basement Rec Ro

Mike and Adam did a great job repainting my basement recreation room. The whole project only took one day. I have a large house which has been repainted many times and lists of oak cabinetry. I found their work to be excellent. There was no paint spilled on the floor or on the woodwork. I highly recommend them.

Thank you it was our pleasure to to the job for you glad your happy.